SELECT CONTENT

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion Empty Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Sat May 18, 2013 5:07 am

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 14 May

@KLisack I'll need to watch. Haven't been too pleased w/the editing so far. Last week appeared I never got in lake. Curious bout this week.

I'm glad that she is addressing the editing. She did get in the lake? Why would they cut that out? Are they trying to make her look high maintenance?
If you assume, as I do, that Ernesto is with Eva now, could his relationship with her have an impact on the editing? I'm wondering if Eva is having the editors give her a neutral/negative edit, in order to help him look good, in terms of either the finale, or the eventual break up.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion Empty Re: Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Sat May 18, 2013 7:33 am

It would be hilarious if Shandi and Ernesto are still together. :shocked!:
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion Empty Re: Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Sat May 18, 2013 11:29 am

I must take back some words that I wrote at the beginning and admit that I was like Gracie in Miss Congeniality, having preconceptions and making generalization of pageant girls with Shandi's character. She proved to be so much more. Smart, open-minded, wise, generous, poised but down to earth, strong, confident and conscious, strict but fair, well-spoken and a really pretty face.
That said, I don't see her character fitting well with Ernesto's.
Besides, Ernesto's face often looks like the one of a scared, oblivious, bewildered child, between poker face and doubting Thomas.
I wish her all well and good luck in finding a Man.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat May 18, 2013 11:51 am

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion Jump10

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat May 18, 2013 1:01 pm

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion Shandi10

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun May 19, 2013 2:49 am

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion Shandi11

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Mon May 20, 2013 9:25 am

tigertiz wrote:Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 14 May

@KLisack I'll need to watch. Haven't been too pleased w/the editing so far. Last week appeared I never got in lake. Curious bout this week.

I'm glad that she is addressing the editing. She did get in the lake? Why would they cut that out? Are they trying to make her look high maintenance?
If you assume, as I do, that Ernesto is with Eva now, could his relationship with her have an impact on the editing? I'm wondering if Eva is having the editors give her a neutral/negative edit, in order to help him look good, in terms of either the finale, or the eventual break up.

I saw her tweet out that she DID get in the lake (as evidenced by the screencaps above), but the editing for the released episode made it seem like she didn't. I think she didn't when all the girls were getting in, but did when it was just she and Ernesto.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon May 20, 2013 1:03 pm

what is so strange is that Shandi is out there doing the things that Ernesto would want to do. Sailing, debate between Mexico President Fox and Tony Blair, meeting the consulate of Honduras... Makes you go umm.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by IsaMorazan Mon May 20, 2013 1:26 pm

iamreal2u wrote:what is so strange is that Shandi is out there doing the things that Ernesto would want to do. Sailing, debate between Mexico President Fox and Tony Blair, meeting the consulate of Honduras... Makes you go umm.

interesting I agree thumbsup

IsaMorazan

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Tue May 21, 2013 8:18 pm

iamreal2u wrote:what is so strange is that Shandi is out there doing the things that Ernesto would want to do. Sailing, debate between Mexico President Fox and Tony Blair, meeting the consulate of Honduras... Makes you go umm.

not strange.. if they have been together all along.... and the rumors were just that.....rumors.....

I have enjoyed their journey (I had to avoid the Ernesto thread to do it).

Shandi seems genuinely happy now regardless of the outcome. That is all that really matters. :Smiley:

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Wed May 22, 2013 5:45 pm

Trust me on this... They ARE NOT TOGETHER!!!! Ernesto intentionally ruined things so that he could be with Eva. I know this to be true. Time will tell in the end.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Wed May 22, 2013 5:52 pm

And to give credit to my statement: My best friend is roommates with one of the producers. So I have inside knowledge. I can tell you a lot. Already have on the Ernesto page.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+26
melisma
Laura Walsh
Rosepetal
Fruit Loops
mrsgrover