SELECT CONTENT

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 23, 2013 10:53 am

katiebaby wrote:And to give credit to my statement: My best friend is roommates with one of the producers. So I have inside knowledge. I can tell you a lot. Already have on the Ernesto page.

How about Ben and Tim?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by gasuz Thu May 23, 2013 11:16 am

gasuz wrote: Shandi seems genuinely happy now regardless of the outcome. That is all that really matters. :Smiley:

THAT is all that matters. Just trying to enjoy watching the show...sigh

I can't seem to post without getting pounced on...very frustrating!

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Thu May 23, 2013 11:28 am

gasuz wrote:
gasuz wrote: Shandi seems genuinely happy now regardless of the outcome. That is all that really matters. :Smiley:

hope you don't think i've pounced on you. i enjoy reading what you have to say. keep posting your opinions!

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 23, 2013 11:34 am

Wait-A-Minute wrote:
gasuz wrote:

hope you don't think i've pounced on you. i enjoy reading what you have to say. keep posting your opinions!

Me either. I am still trying to convince myself that the possibility is still there.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 12:14 pm

gaszuz here ya go, some aren't real clear because they were moving. I like their moments together.

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 EampS5_zps4ad86e87

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 EampS4_zps0ff47d6b

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 EampS3_zps190305b3

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 EampS6_zpsa5ee1d45

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 EampS7_zpsf4bf3530

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 EampS10_zps488e307b

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 EampS8_zps5bd95ddb

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 EampS9_zpsd84191a8

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Thu May 23, 2013 1:14 pm

thanks Lost17 :Smiley:

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by maddid2001 Thu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm

gasuz wrote:

I hope you're not feeling pounced on. And as a lurker and just reading the thread, it didn't seem like it to me. Smiley Just opinions (and possible facts) are being thrown out there that can be misconstrued as pouncing.

I honestly wish I had your sentiment about Ernesto and Shandi. I really did in the beginning. Now rather than hoping they are still together, I'm hoping that Shandi is just HAPPY whatever situation she is in. yes

Though I am a bit indifferent to Ernesto when before he was my fave contestant.

maddid2001

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Thu May 23, 2013 3:07 pm

I will say this:
My best friend is very close to a producer from the show and she told me that Ernesto's statement to his producer after kissing Alba was "It was like kissing a sea urchin."
And I have all the knowledge I need to know that I believe what I hear, that Ernesto basically did what he could so that Shandi had no choice but to end the relationship which made him look like the good guy so he could date Eva. Rumor has it (and I don't have as much proof on this) he has been trash talking Shandi too so that people think worse of her. I don't understand how they could though. She seemed incredibly sweet and personable.
The more I learn, the more I don't like him. He's just not a good person.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 3:30 pm

gasuz wrote:

When I'm feeling like that, I change my Avi to this.... You can borrow it until it passes if you want. :Smiley:

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Walking-on-eggshells-md-new_zpsc215e37f

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 3:32 pm

katiebaby wrote:I will say this:
My best friend is very close to a producer from the show and she told me that Ernesto's statement to his producer after kissing Alba was "It was like kissing a sea urchin."
And I have all the knowledge I need to know that I believe what I hear, that Ernesto basically did what he could so that Shandi had no choice but to end the relationship which made him look like the good guy so he could date Eva. Rumor has it (and I don't have as much proof on this) he has been trash talking Shandi too so that people think worse of her. I don't understand how they could though. She seemed incredibly sweet and personable.
The more I learn, the more I don't like him. He's just not a good person.

Do you have any information on the other F1s? What does your source tell you about Tim and his girls? Thanks for Ernesto info!

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Thu May 23, 2013 4:23 pm

I posted this on another page but fits here too.

I haven't heard who the final one is with Tim! Sorry! Wish I knew more!! My own guess would say Jenna since her tweets seems to match up more with what's going on, but that's my own opinion. I don't really know.
He has always seemed the most REAL and honest of all the guys though!

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 11:28 pm

Just watched the latest AfterBuzz, Shandi's supposed to be on their next segment. Looking forward to that hopefully she can shed some light on a few things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+26
melisma
Laura Walsh
Rosepetal
Fruit Loops
mrsgrover