SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat May 19, 2012 9:30 am

LIVE! with Kelly ‏@LiveKelly
Tune in now for Christina Hendricks from @MadMed_AMC & @chrisbharrison! #livewithkelly

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 6 Imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz

LIVE! with Kelly ‏@LiveKelly
RT @Elara38: LOL!!! RT @LiveKelly @Derekhough received some birthday spanks! @MariaMenounos #livewithkelly VIDEO: http://www.tout.com/m/ftl9cu

BTW, Chris Harrison involved as well!
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu May 24, 2012 7:18 pm

Emily Maynard: "Chris Harrison Would Be a Great Bachelor"

The way Rosemaster Chris Harrison gushes about Emily Maynard — calling her “Perfect on a Stick” and getting so protective of her as the first single mom that ever lived Bachelorette — it’s just a shame he didn’t go on Season 8 himself.
Chris and Emily are friends, and looked good together last night at the Dancing WIth the Stars Season 14 finale, and now that Chris is a single man there’s all this talk about him being the Bachelor. Chris has shot down the idea to anyone who’ll listen, but Emily told Ryan Seacrest the Rosemaster would be a good choice.

“Chris would be a great Bachelor,” Emily said. “I think all the girls would be so lucky if Chris was The Bachelor, but I don’t think he’s going to do it.” Em was asked if the show was seriously considering the idea of Chris as the next Bachelor. “I don’t think so, no. I don’t know, I’m the last person to ask, but I don’t think so.”

Chris is great, but we need him to host the show. (Unless they bring back Melissa Rycroft, who at least has experience co-hosting with Chris on Bachelor Pad Season 1.) Besides, there are plenty of options from Em’s current season to be the next Bachelor. And voters have decided, at this point, it should be this guy.

Source: RyanSeacrest.com

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/emily-maynard-chris-harrison-would-be-a-great-bachelor

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu May 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Newly Single Chris Harrison Hopes to Get Married Again (VIDEO)

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/video/newly-single-chris-harrison-hopes-to-get-married-again-video
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:30 am

Best birthday gift ever!! Dinner with @ChrisBHarrison! Love you Amy #bachelor#obsessed

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 6 2mrckes
Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 6 2uzt74l

I @chrisharrison. Who else thinks he should date Jennifer Love Hewitt??
Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 6 Nlto4x

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 6 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:49 am

Chris Harrison Disappointed by Emmy Snub
By PAIGE FEIGENBAUM July 19, 2012

Chris Harrison is yearning to get the final rose in the form of an Emmy. The Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise was noticeably left off the nominee ballot Thursday morning.

"Ten years of Emmy snubs. I really wish the show would have gotten nominated," he told ETonline. "The Emmys itself is really political. We've never made a push. It's unfortunate. While it doesn't help your show or career like the Oscars or Golden Globes, it's definitively an ego thing."
This year, the category seems to be focusing on newer shows. "We've been on the air longer than any show that's been nominated," he informed. "I'm voting for Betty White!"

There is a vacant seat on Daytime Emmy-winning show Live with Kelly and guest co-host Chris would be honored to permanently accept a rose from Kelly. "That is one of the greatest hosting jobs that has come open in my lifetime. The three jobs that have come open in my lifetime are Johnny Carson, Bob Barker, and Regis Philbin," he said. "It's fun to step into that vehicle and drive it. Like driving a Ferrari for a bit."

Meanwhile, he has a steady gig over at the Bachelor Pad mansion. On the new season, premiering on ABC Monday, July 23, Kalon McMahon tries to redeem himself. Chris simply put it, "Who you love to hate and who you love might change by the time people leave Bachelor Pad."

Just a few Bachelorette episodes ago, Chris Bukowski was prepared to marry Emily Maynard and assume the role of stepfather to her daughter Ricki. On Bachelor Pad promos, he is seen playing a game of musical beds with three different girls. Perhaps he was "on the rebound," the host suggested, but all the while doesn't question the sincerity of his original feelings towards Emily. "Usually guys are good about covering up their emotions," he assessed. "Both Sean [Lowe] and Chris were really open about how much they loved her. For a guy to say that, it says a lot."

Bachelor Pad promises to expand love triangles to "love octagons," Chris teased. "I would leave for lunch and [couples] broke up. All I did was go get a sandwich! Some of it was strategic. Some of it was plain stupidity. Amazing how this concept works when you plug these people in and leave them to their own devices."

Video: Kalon: From 'Bachelorette' Mansion to White House?
The finale of The Bachelorette airs Sunday night on ABC, immediately followed by a live broadcast of After the Final Rose.

http://www.etonline.com/awards/emmys/123499_Chris_Harrison_Disappointed_by_Emmy_Snub/
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:06 am

The reason this franchaise does not get a nomination is because it is too heavily manipulated. Top Chef and Amazing Race are legitimate contests.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:15 am

i can't believe they are even commenting about it. the show is 55% filler and the pace is excruciating. it's crap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:28 am

shoepie wrote:The reason this franchaise does not get a nomination is because it is too heavily manipulated. Top Chef and Amazing Race are legitimate contests.

Yes I agree, this is probably the most heavily scripted "reality show" ever. Top Chef and Amazing Race are what reality tv is about- I don't see them splicing scenes, addding VOs later, putting in scenes from previous seasons in their promos etc. In Seans interview he said the road kill dinner idea was productions idea. Shelley the egg and Kaylons helicopter ride also productions idea. Not very realistic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:28 am

seton wrote:i can't believe they are even commenting about it. the show is 55% filler and the pace is excruciating. it's crap.

Tell us how you really feel. giggling

How about CH reportedly saying (video above) that he would never be on the show because "it scares the holy hell out of him." He knows whas up!

In no way does this piece of junk tv (that I love and am addicted to) deserve an emmy nomination.

Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by sushifan Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:44 am

seton wrote:i can't believe they are even commenting about it. the show is 55% filler and the pace is excruciating. it's crap.

55% filler? That's charitable. This show is the TV equivalent of cheese food.
sushifan
sushifan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:02 am

sushifan wrote:

Make that canned cheese food. You know, like that stuff that is a really strange color? giggling
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:10 am

Chacharo wrote:
sushifan wrote:

Make that canned cheese food. You know, like that stuff that is a really strange color? giggling

You all are a riot and so very true...I think CH and TPTB are living in a perpetual Bach Bubble! :cheeseyy :cheeseyy :cheeseyy
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+23
Archer23
momoftrips
ninu
noobsleuth
nd4reality