SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:24 pm

So sad, anytime a marriage ends, especially one that long and with children is heartbreaking. No one said marriage was an easy ride, but part of what makes it so good is that you were able to hold on through the tough times, I believe that's what makes it stronger.

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by MissC Thu May 03, 2012 9:36 pm

This is so sad to hear! no no
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:37 pm

I am sorry to hear about this as well. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 03, 2012 9:54 pm

Very sad. I am quite shocked.
I didn't know CH played soccer in college....good for him (mom of college soccer player here!)

Hmmmm....next Bachelor....Chris Harrison!!? :shocked!: He can tell himself how many roses he has left!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 10:16 pm

nutty1 wrote:Very sad. I am quite shocked.
I didn't know CH played soccer in college....good for him (mom of college soccer player here!)

Hmmmm....next Bachelor....Chris Harrison!!? :shocked!: He can tell himself how many roses he has left!

cantstopl cantstopl Okay, I know the news of his split is sad but this made me LMAO!!

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu May 03, 2012 10:19 pm

I can't really say that I'm surprised to read this. :hidingchair
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 10:27 pm

My heart breaks for the children, at that tender age, but old enough to know what's going on, is the worst part. :(

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu May 03, 2012 10:47 pm

It is sad for the marriage. For the show who counsels the counselor?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Aww no! :Frown: Hopefully everything works out the way it is meant to be.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu May 03, 2012 11:25 pm

I can't say that I didn't expect this to happen but didn't think it would be anytime soon! His kids are still pretty young aren't they?

He should totally be the next bachelor then Reid can take his place as the host!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu May 03, 2012 11:50 pm

I'm very surprised! but He hope recovery his heartbroken for his wife and I hope it make out again. I feel sorry kids for hard for him. :pinkcry:

I'm not sure many fans want to He will next be BACHELOR??

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 03, 2012 11:51 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:I'm very surprised! but He hope recovery his heartbroken for his wife and I hope it make out again. I feel sorry kids for hard for him. :pinkcry:

I'm not sure many fans want to He will next be BACHELOR??

I don't think any, haha!! I was just teasing when I wrote that. Just trying to be a bit lighthearted, though it really is an unhappy event.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+23
Archer23
momoftrips
ninu
noobsleuth
nd4reality