SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  Empty Bachelorette/Bachelor Host Chris Harrison & Wife of 18 years Split

Post by LaureanT Thu May 03, 2012 7:10 pm

http://www.gossipcop.com/chris-harrison-wife-split-divorce-separating-gwen-jones/

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  Empty Re: Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 7:15 pm

i just read the newsin People magazine! Sad...they looked happy together :(

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  Empty Re: Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Di_ATL Thu May 03, 2012 7:30 pm

This is crazy first Mike Fliess now Chris Harrison...me thinks something fishy in the champagne their drinking on the show Bach/bachelorette .

I hate to see anyone get divorced, but especially sad for the children.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  Empty Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu May 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  20122433

Host Bio

Chris Harrison was there as we watched some of the most shocking moments of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. He gets us into the mindset of each bachelor or bachelorette as he prepares them before every rose ceremony. He asks questions we want to know during the Men/Women Tell All and the After the Final Rose specials. And, quite frankly, we can't imagine The Bachelor or The Bachelorette without him.

Chris Harrison began his television career by covering local sports in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The Dallas, Texas native went to Oklahoma City University on a soccer scholarship and then made the natural transition to sportscasting with a local station. During his six years there, he worked his way up the ranks from part-time sportscaster to weekend sportscaster. He also had the opportunity to cover hard news stories, including the 1995 tragedy at the Federal Building, an event which profoundly affected his perspective on life and career.

A visit to L.A. in 1999 for an audition for a horseracing network led to a permanent move. Later that year, Harrison landed the job as host of HGTV's Designer's Challenge, which has consistently been one of the network's highest rated shows. In 2001 he became host of ABC's hit romance/reality series The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. This year he will also host ABC's new reality show, Bachelor Pad, the first all-star reunion from previous seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, which premieres August 9.

Harrison continues to advance in the entertainment industry through a variety of professional endeavors. He will host live television coverage of the final championship rounds of The 2010 Scripps National Spelling Bee on June 4, from Washington, DC, on ABC. Previously, he and Dancing with the Stars' Carrie Ann Inaba co-hosted the TV Guide Network's 2009 Emmy Awards live red carpet coverage, and will continue in those roles for all of the network's upcoming red carpet awards coverage for the next two years. Harrison co-hosted ABC's 2008 American Music Awards Red Carpet Live! with Ms. Inaba. He also hosted Road to the 60th Primetime Emmy Awards, ABC.com's daily coverage leading up to the 2008 Primetime Emmy Awards. He co-hosted E!'s 2006 coverage of the Academy Awards and the Golden Globes, and in 2008 moved to TV Guide Network to not only cover all the major awards shows, but also to host the network's new one-hour weeknight entertainment news show Hollywood 411. In 2004 he hosted the Miss America Pageant for ABC.

The versatile Harrison has done his fair share of acting as well, having garnered roles in the popular television series Alias, The Practice, Six Feet Under and Sabrina the Teenage Witch. His feature film appearances include Bounce, Showtime and, most recently, portraying himself in the comedy Date Movie.

In his spare time, Harrison still plays soccer and has become addicted to golf. He has developed a great appreciation for the weather and lifestyle of Southern California, and spends as much time as possible outdoors with his college sweetheart and wife of 16 years, Gwen, eight-year-old son Joshua and six-year-old daughter Taylor

https://i.servimg.com/u/f41/16/31/93/04/20122433.jpg

Obviously the last part of this bio has changed.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 03, 2012 7:36 pm

Love_Me wrote:RS tweeted:

Man, if Chris Harrison and his wife can't make it, what hope is there for any of the contestants to?

Say it isn't so! pink crying

nd4reality wrote:
Love_Me wrote:RS tweeted:

Man, if Chris Harrison and his wife can't make it, what hope is there for any of the contestants to?

Say it isn't so! pink crying

What a bummer. I guess there is no hollywood marriage safe at all - not even the TV hosts. Poor Chris. Whatever the reasons this must be really hard for him particularly since he is smack in the middle of another season.

BlondieGal wrote:
By Kristin Boehm

Thursday May 03, 2012 05:10 PM EDT
Chris Harrison, Wife Gwen Are Splitting

The Bachelor host Chris Harrison and his wife of 18 years, Gwen, are announcing their separation "after much heartfelt consideration," the couple tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"Though we have made this incredibly difficult decision to separate, our love and mutual respect remain, and we look forward to sharing in the lives of our wonderful children," they say in a joint statement Thursday.

Harrison, 40, is best known for hosting the ABC shows The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, and last February was accused onscreen of hitting on a producer's wife.

At the time, he was hardly ruffled by the "cheap shot" of controversial contestant Rozlyn Papa. "I had nothing to hide," he told PEOPLE. "My wife was there."

The couple live 35 miles from Hollywood with their kids Joshua, 9, and Taylor, 7. Harrison, who coaches both kids' soccer teams, is "an amazing father," Gwen told PEOPLE in 2010. "He's very loving and involved."

Harrison hosts the new season of The Bachelorette, which premieres May 14 on ABC.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20592745,00.html

Gina wrote:More info:
UPDATE: People has confirmed, via statement from the couple, that Chris Harrison and his wife, Gwen, are indeed separating. Says the joint statement: "Though we have made this incredibly difficult decision to separate, our love and mutual respect remain, and we look forward to sharing in the lives of our wonderful children."

Thursday, May 3: The fact that most Bachelor/ette couples don’t make it isn’t too shocking a fact for fans. But this latest reported split might just cause jaws to drop, after all.

Photo Credit: Nikki Nelson/WENN

After 19 years of marriage and two children, none other than Chris Harrison and wife, Gwen Jones, have called it quits, reports In Touch. While the exact reason has yet to be revealed, a source told the mag that the split “has been really amicable.”

Apparently, the two have been separated for awhile, and Chris has been shooting Season 8 of The Bachelorette during this big change in his life, unbeknownst to most except “their close friends,” reveals the source. “Chris has been a total professional while filming,” they add.

It breaks our hearts to think that our beloved Rosemaster and pseudo-therapist of emotionally unstable Bachelors and Bachelorettes has been dealing with his own relationship woes for some time. Here’s hoping he has his own Chris Harrison to turn to when things get a little difficult.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/report-the-bachelors-chris-harrison-splits-from-wife-of-19-years?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=dlvrit-bachelor

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu May 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Do you know the date of this article, Love?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Bloomers wrote:Do you know the date of this article, Love?

The bio about Chris was posted on ABC.com last year. The other articles about his split were dated today.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 03, 2012 7:44 pm

http://www.intouchweekly.com/2012/05/chris_harrison_split.php

http://www.accesshollywood.com/bachelor-host-chris-harrison-and-wife-split_article_64224
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 03, 2012 8:20 pm

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/f28-bachelorette-8-contestants-threads-discussion-spoilers
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 03, 2012 8:20 pm

I am going to merge the posts in this thread with CH's new one. Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  3792326465
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu May 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:Do you know the date of this article, Love?

The bio about Chris was posted on ABC.com last year. The other articles about his split were dated today.

Thanks - so then according to the bio, they have been married 17 years.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by sushifan Thu May 03, 2012 8:56 pm

I think Chris should be the next Bachelor! Since he'll be off hosting duty, he can invite each previous bachelor back to host one episode. Or two, in Brad's case. (Hopefully Jesse Palmer will be able to tell when there's only one rose remaining.) And since Ben was the last Bach, he can help Harrison make sure he's not "sugarcoating it" during his rejection speech at the FRC. Ratings bonanza!!!

Kidding, of course. The whole thing is sad. What's saddest of all is that when i heard the news my mind immediately went to Rozlyn's allegations on the WTA. Still can't believe they aired that.
sushifan
sushifan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+23
Archer23
momoftrips
ninu
noobsleuth
nd4reality