SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Post by LoveDovez Fri May 04, 2012 7:41 am

sophienette wrote:OK, my 2 cents... my favorite is NOT Arie...

1. Sean
2. Jef
3. Arie

That would be the way I listed them too, at the moment... Subject to change of course. )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri May 04, 2012 9:06 am

sophienette wrote:OK, my 2 cents... my favourite is NOT Arie...

1. Sean
2. Jef
3. Arie

Yeah, Me too.. I'm not sure about Arie but I see this forward on May 14.

I'm bet on it.

1. Sean
2. Jef
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 11:04 am

hard to stay objective, but here is my "TOP PICKS" post for Emily...

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2012/05/04/the-bachelorette-2012-contestants-my-top-picks/

Back to top Go down

Post by PennaFlaGirl Fri May 04, 2012 11:58 am

sophienette wrote:hard to stay objective, but here is my "TOP PICKS" post for Emily...

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2012/05/04/the-bachelorette-2012-contestants-my-top-picks/

Excellent choices sophienette! yes
PennaFlaGirl
PennaFlaGirl

Female Posts : 528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 12:00 pm

I am moving from Arie a bit. I think if I did not KNOW he is F3, I would have put him circa top 5, so I am trying to be honest :)

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri May 04, 2012 12:48 pm

christinemega wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Again, I think after the first episode airs Jef will be remembered. He rides a skateboard. Of course they are going to show that right? LOL

I agreed.
I admire Jef's entrance on skateboard. He definitely dares to make a statement and seems to me like a very confident guy.
I also think his hair style suits him best and that hair style is booming in UK and Europe now.
Check all high fashion magazines and international brands campaign ads, most of the male models have hair style like Jef.

:Clap:

I do too. The styles today are certainly different from us older generation. The youth today are just different. I think I am going to enjoy watching him.

pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri May 04, 2012 1:05 pm

the only hairstyle that bugs me on a grown assed man is the Beiber.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri May 04, 2012 9:18 pm

anders wrote:the only hairstyle that bugs me on a grown assed man is the Beiber.

Word - even the Biebs has moved on from that mess that screams 'I am a boy that uses a hair dryer and it's ok!' no offense to guys who use hair dryers but that's all I can think of when I see that 'do!

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

+44
IntanFA14
happyvalleygirl
lavenderred
nutty1
Rosepetal