SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread Empty Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:49 pm

skitts wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Here is a comparison:

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread Aaron10

Thanks cupcakes...what do you all think?

Aaron doesn't seem to have the same hair peak in the front, and the PSG has more flat eyebrows.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Post by nikkij_26 Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:05 am

How many in Bermuda and London and on what date by process of elimination:

11-Bermuda?:
1-on-1 Doug?
Group-Chris,Jef, Kalon,Ryan, Sean,Travis, BHG, BRTG,
2-on-1? sent home one guy

RC? Any guy without dates or just one guy sent home from 2-on-1

10-England ?:
1-on-1 Sean
Group-Travis, BRTG, 2-on-1 survivor guy, Doug?, (Ryan, Jef, BHG,Chris)--1 of these guys gets a potential 1-on-1?
1-on-1: 1 of parenthesis guys gets 1-on-1 or someone who hasn't had a solo date unaccounted for from Bermuda?

Reminding of RS descriptions of guys from this season:

RS blog posted Mar 29:

As for Emily’s filming currently in Bermuda, if you saw Mike Fleiss’ tweet yesterday, you’ll know that he announced it was a 2-on-1 date. What I can tell you is that the date took place aboard a yacht named the “Venetian” and it ended up docking at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess Resort. Don’t know which two guys were on the date or what the result was, but I’m guessing I will find out soon enough. We’re only two weeks into filming and basically every date they’ve been on so far, with the exception of a couple, has been accounted for. Not to mention I’ve basically the seen the faces of every guy left thanks to the picture in the Charlotte airport from Sunday before they left for Bermuda, but I still don’t know who exactly is who yet. We’ve got a long haired guy that plays the guitar, a tatted up meathead, a suave good looking dude who is bugging the sh** out of me because I can’t find info on him even though I know his name, a shaggy haired looking guy, and another relatively good looking guy with a little gray hair showing, to name a few. It’s ok. There’s still plenty of time to find all this out. Not worried.

Here are pictures from the mansion of four guys jogging taken last Tuesday, the 20th, which was the day of Chris Bukowski’s 1-on-1 date. I know who two of these guys are. Not sure who the other two are and doubt they are still even on the show:

Questions & Thoughts:

1. All the guys in jogging pics, including Michael made it past Episode 2.
2. Long-haired guy plays guitar made it to Bermuda (charlotte airport)? Michael?
3.Tatted up Meathead. Is this BRTG? Who else has alot of tatoos? Did someone say Doug had tatoos? BHG has a tatoo but, I wouldn't call him a meathead, he's not big enough.
4. Shaggy haired looking guy, is it BHG?
5. Little gray hair showing guy, who is this?
6. Suave good looking dude. Is that Kalon? RS knows about him and we have info on him.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Post by nikkij_26 Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:38 pm

nikkij_26 wrote:How many in Bermuda and London and on what date by process of elimination:

11-Bermuda?:
1-on-1 Doug?

10-England ?:
1-on-1 Sean
Group-Travis, BRTG, 2-on-1 survivor guy, Doug?, (Ryan, Jef, BHG,Chris)--1 of these guys gets a potential 1-on-1?
1-on-1: 1 of parenthesis guys gets 1-on-1 or someone who hasn't had a solo date unaccounted for from Bermuda?
*snip

Now updating this with new enlarged pics from England shakespeare date:

12-Bermuda? (Need definitive total number to determine if extra guys to send home at RC):
1-on-1 Doug
Group-Chris,Jef, Kalon,Ryan, Sean,Travis, BHG, BRTG(Big Red Team guy in Bermuda),
2-on-1 David (or DHGE-Dark Haired Guy England) or John + one unknown guy sent home?

RC? Jef went home on his own or BRTG sent home or just one guy sent home from 2-on-1?

(11-10)-England ? (Need definitive total number of guys left going into England):
1-on-1 Sean
Group-Travis, Doug, David?( or DHGE-Dark Haired Guy England), John, Ryan, BHG,Chris, Kalon
1-on-1: Jef or BRTG(Big Red Team Guy in Bermuda)
RC?

Croatia

ETA: forgot John

Last edited by nikkij_26 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

nikkij_26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:55 pm

nikkij_26 wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:How many in Bermuda and London and on what date by process of elimination:

11-Bermuda?:
1-on-1 Doug?

10-England ?:
1-on-1 Sean
*snip

Now updating this with new enlarged pics from England shakespeare date:

11-Bermuda? (Need definitive total number to determine if extra guys to send home at RC):
1-on-1 Doug
Group-Chris,Jef, Kalon,Ryan, Sean,Travis, BHG, BRTG(Big Red Team guy in Bermuda),
2-on-1 David (or Unknown Dark haired guy) + one guy sent home

RC? Jef went home on his own or BRTG sent home or only one guy sent home from 2-on-1?

10-England ? (Need definitive total number of guys left going into England):
1-on-1 Sean
Group-Travis, Doug, David?( or unknown Dark haired guy), Doug?, Ryan, BHG,Chris, Kalon
1-on-1: Jef or BRTG(Big Red Team Guy in Bermuda)
RC?

Croatia

Forgot to mention John Wolfner on the England group date and as a possible candidate for the Bermuda 2 on 1. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:06 pm

[quote="Fascinator11
Forgot to mention John Wolfner on the England group date and as a possible candidate for the Bermuda 2 on 1. yes [/quote]

Yeah , I already realized I forgot him and corrected it above, Thanks yes

nikkij_26

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Have we already figured out what contestant she was talking about? I believe she is from Illinois and found out about a contestant she knows being on the show when she was home from Spring Break. That is the way I read the situation:

ETA: She said she was headed #630bound in a hashtag which is an area code in Illinois.

I asked her if she could share who it is she knows from season 8:

Amanda Hinde ‏ @ahinde14

i know a guy who's a contestant on the next bachelorette :O
12:18 PM - 6 Apr

I don't even rmbr what he looks like but I stalked google and found a pic of him hahaha
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by vivalameagx3 Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Love_Me wrote:Have we already figured out what contestant she was talking about? I believe she is from Illinois and found out about a contestant she knows being on the show when she was home from Spring Break. That is the way I read the situation:

ETA: She said she was headed #630bound in a hashtag which is an area code in Illinois.

Amanda Hinde ‏ @ahinde14

I don't even rmbr what he looks like but I stalked google and found a pic of him hahaha

630 refers to DuPage County, right outside of Chicago (20-30 minutes). Isn't Chris from/living in Chicago.
vivalameagx3
vivalameagx3

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:11 pm

vivalameagx3 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Have we already figured out what contestant she was talking about? I believe she is from Illinois and found out about a contestant she knows being on the show when she was home from Spring Break. That is the way I read the situation:

Amanda Hinde ‏ @ahinde14

630 refers to DuPage County, right outside of Chicago (20-30 minutes). Isn't Chris from/living in Chicago.

The friend she was chatting with this about a contestant being on the show does list Chicago/La as the cities she lives in. So that has to be who they are talking about. Maybe they will join here and share some things about him. Thanks. Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread 3792326465
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:59 pm

poohbear wrote:
EmilyRicki_Crew wrote:My picks for Emily are Ryan and Chris. Seeing Emily and Ryan on their first 1:1 date in CLT, they look so comfortable and happy together. When they slow danced Emily laid her head on his should, which means she felt very safe with him. Now on Chris's 1:1 date with Em, she danced with him, and he got the first public kiss. I think Em and Chris have chemistry too and seemed very comfortable. All I want for Emily is to find someone that makes her feel like the Happiest girl in the world. I want that fairly tale ending for her and Ricki.

I remember you posted somewhere on this forum that one of the guys has a gf back home? or at least that's why you heard? Are you allowed to say his name? i'm just really curious.. of course, the rumor might not be true at the end :)

EDIT: sorry, didn't mean to post this in Ryan's thread, i'm sure that guy's not ryan! Maybe the admin can move this to a more appropriate thread?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:43 pm

The dark-haired guy shows up again! This time, in Prague.
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/huge-spoiler-emily-maynard-spotted-on-a-date-for-the-bachelorette-in-prague-exclusive

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:47 pm

whit.wetpaint wrote:The dark-haired guy shows up again! This time, in Prague.
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/huge-spoiler-emily-maynard-spotted-on-a-date-for-the-bachelorette-in-prague-exclusive

Do you know how they came up with the possibility of the two names? Thanks! :Smiley: Oh, and thanks, muchly! for the photo!!

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Bloomers wrote:
whit.wetpaint wrote:The dark-haired guy shows up again! This time, in Prague.

Do you know how they came up with the possibility of the two names? Thanks! :Smiley: Oh, and thanks, muchly! for the photo!!

Of course. The two name possibilities are incorrect — and just guesses by a member of our team. We don't know the name of this guy yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

+44
IntanFA14
happyvalleygirl
lavenderred
nutty1
Rosepetal