SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Post by Bloomers Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:59 pm

whit.wetpaint wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
whit.wetpaint wrote:The dark-haired guy shows up again! This time, in Prague.
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/huge-spoiler-emily-maynard-spotted-on-a-date-for-the-bachelorette-in-prague-exclusive

Do you know how they came up with the possibility of the two names? Thanks! :Smiley: Oh, and thanks, muchly! for the photo!!

Of course. The two name possibilities are incorrect — and just guesses by a member of our team. We don't know the name of this guy yet.

Thank you. I have to admit BHG (Blue Hooded Guy) has been most intriguing around here, and that photo stirred instant interest. Besides his name, we want to know if he has a child. If so, we think he might have had the Ep. 3 Dollywood date.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Post by nd4reality Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:16 pm

Love me, is there a thread for BSG ? There plenty of "stuff" that could go into it and could be renamed correctly later.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:02 pm

Remember, there may be a guy named Grant. He would have been on the muppets date.
kellyyyyyyyy ✌ ‏ @kellybender
Just met grant from the bachelorette #winning
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:03 pm

Awesome photo wetpaint! High clap
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:03 pm

BHG Contestants Thread!

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t896-bhg-bachelorette-8-contestant-spoilers
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:24 pm

sophienette wrote:Should we have a BHG contestant thread?

IrishGal wrote:
sophienette wrote:Should we have a BHG contestant thread?

Yes, please. You read my mind. :yes:

sophienette wrote:DOne! http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t896-bhg-bachelorette-8-contestant-spoilers
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:47 pm

We have a new BHG thread...anyone up to a summary of ideas in there?

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Totally a change of subject. Did these guys know Emily was bachelorette when they applied?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:06 pm

jojo47 wrote:Totally a change of subject. Did these guys know Emily was bachelorette when they applied?

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 2 1978086825 I believe they did.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:17 pm

Love_Me wrote:
jojo47 wrote:Totally a change of subject. Did these guys know Emily was bachelorette when they applied?

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 2 1978086825 I believe they did.

We heard from a potential candidate who was going through the process for Ashley as the Bachelorette (unknown at the time) that they were screening the guys for those willing to accept a woman with a child (this guy was not). That led us to believe that the producers had their eye on Emily even at that time which is what we all very highly suspected the whole time she was a contestant and even when she and Brad were in their rocky ATFR relationship. When they could not get Emily, they signed Ashley.
Therefore, I do believe that they did screen the guys with the knowledge that it was a single mother and that it was Emily.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

We heard from a potential candidate who was going through the process for Ashley as the Bachelorette (unknown at the time) that they were screening the guys for those willing to accept a woman with a child (this guy was not). That led us to believe that the producers had their eye on Emily even at that time which is what we all very highly suspected the whole time she was a contestant and even when she and Brad were in their rocky ATFR relationship. When they could not get Emily, they signed Ashley.
Therefore, I do believe that they did screen the guys with the knowledge that it was a single mother and that it was Emily.

especially that they let the news of Emily being the Bachelorette this season out very early. All the guys must know the woman they're going to meet is Emily well before the first night, which is also something different for this season versus previous seasons.
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by sherry vercoe Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Didn't they do this same thing when Andy Baldwin was going to be the Bachelor? If I remember correctly he was announced long before the season started.

sherry vercoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

+44
IntanFA14
happyvalleygirl
lavenderred
nutty1
Rosepetal