SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Post by happyvalleygirl Thu May 03, 2012 7:36 am

KikiLL wrote:
Let me refresh everyones memory :rosiecolored

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 17 52302610

I am excited to see the connections that Emily has with the top 4 - I have yet to pick a fav for her. I think her top four all have potential for different reasons.
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Post by Love_Me Thu May 03, 2012 2:14 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:
KikiLL wrote:
Let me refresh everyones memory :rosiecolored

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 17 52302610

I am excited to see the connections that Emily has with the top 4 - I have yet to pick a fav for her. I think her top four all have potential for different reasons.

Good Post
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Thu May 03, 2012 9:42 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
MissC wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Has anyone looked at any other boards? Just curious as to the reaction of the guys? Anyone seem to be a favorite so far?

Sean was winning a poll followed by Arie. Hugesmile

Wow 117 people thought Jef was sent home the first night.... Gonna be some surprised people. LOL

Pretty sure we were all shocked to see him in F4 since about .001 of us had him in our F4 picks! Makes for good tv though!
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu May 03, 2012 10:32 pm

lstiff wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
MissC wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Has anyone looked at any other boards? Just curious as to the reaction of the guys? Anyone seem to be a favorite so far?

Wow 117 people thought Jef was sent home the first night.... Gonna be some surprised people. LOL

Pretty sure we were all shocked to see him in F4 since about .001 of us had him in our F4 picks! Makes for good tv though!

Invariably, the blogs that show the pictures of the guys and make comments make a crack about his hair. They are all discounting him.

I think his appearance is a tremendous improvement over the way that Jesse showed up for the M&G. He looked like Bozo the Clown with that jacket and pick shoe laces.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Bloomers wrote:
lstiff wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
MissC wrote:

Invariably, the blogs that show the pictures of the guys and make comments make a crack about his hair. They are all discounting him.

I think his appearance is a tremendous improvement over the way that Jesse showed up for the M&G. He looked like Bozo the Clown with that jacket and pick shoe laces.

Good post, Bloomers. I was embarrassed for Jesse. I never learned to care for him either. I don't have anything against Jef's looks other than he looks so young and that is NOT a bad thing. He is a cute lil guy no matter what his hair looks like. However ,I do see it as an improvement over the long hair he had at one time. Now I don't think the long haired guy on this season is good looking at all, but of course he may look better on TV. I'm just not one that likes long hair on men..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 03, 2012 10:42 pm

lstiff wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
MissC wrote:

I agree. It will make for good TV since so many people will have written him off as being one of Em's final guys.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 04, 2012 1:28 am

Again, I think after the first episode airs Jef will be remembered. He rides a skateboard. Of course they are going to show that right? LOL
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by IntanFA14 Fri May 04, 2012 1:56 am

Just want to say that Kalon's loafer is more famous than him since the promo.. giggling

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 17 Image4xxi Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 17 23325432
I'm a Sagittarius, "Positive" is my middle name..

IntanFA14

Female Posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 3:11 am

Bloomers wrote:
lstiff wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
MissC wrote:

I know he said that the producers were on him wanting him to wear a lite blue leisure suit, and he refused, thank goodness :giggle: But he did compromise and said he'd wear something "colorful".

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Fri May 04, 2012 4:19 am

Love_Me wrote:Again, I think after the first episode airs Jef will be remembered. He rides a skateboard. Of course they are going to show that right? LOL

I agreed.
I admire Jef's entrance on skateboard. He definitely dares to make a statement and seems to me like a very confident guy.
I also think his hair style suits him best and that hair style is booming in UK and Europe now.
Check all high fashion magazines and international brands campaign ads, most of the male models have hair style like Jef.

:Clap:

christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 4:23 am

OK, my 2 cents... my favourite is NOT Arie...

1. Sean
2. Jef
3. Arie

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Fri May 04, 2012 4:40 am

sophienette wrote:OK, my 2 cents... my favourite is NOT Arie...

1. Sean
2. Jef
3. Arie

Are you thinking Sean is F1 or he's just your favorite?
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

+44
IntanFA14
happyvalleygirl
lavenderred
nutty1
Rosepetal