SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Lochte as Bachelor = Flavor of Lochte. When it's too stupid, it's not even snarkworthy. Instead of a giant clock around his neck they could have him wear a ginormous stopwatch so he can time the kisses. Gross. He's a manslut.

I agree. He makes Jesse Palmer, during his season look mature and intelligent.(two words I would never associate with Jesse Palmer in the same sentence) This would just be a disgusting season and one I would probably skip.
I would also encourage the machine to somehow test this guy for HPV prior to the season starting and hand out extra thick condoms and dental damns. He is one STD thriving cest pool waiting to happen.

You are corret! Don't they have to pass an STD test to be on the show? Its doubtful Lochte could ever pass that! No way is he the next bachelor Hugesmile

Team Sluething [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Lochte as Bachelor = Flavor of Lochte. When it's too stupid, it's not even snarkworthy. Instead of a giant clock around his neck they could have him wear a ginormous stopwatch so he can time the kisses. Gross. He's a manslut.

I agree. He makes Jesse Palmer, during his season look mature and intelligent.(two words I would never associate with Jesse Palmer in the same sentence) This would just be a disgusting season and one I would probably skip.
I would also encourage the machine to somehow test this guy for HPV prior to the season starting and hand out extra thick condoms and dental damns. He is one STD thriving cest pool waiting to happen.

You are corret! Don't they have to pass an STD test to be on the show? Its doubtful Lochte could ever pass that! No way is he the next bachelor Hugesmile

In the fairly recent past, the machine had not been checking for HPV for various reasons. HPV is fairly rampant in that age group(I have heard stats say 80% contract it!) and so it is not cost effective to do so. Most resolve the virus on their own due to strong immune systems; if you don't resolve it (usually due to a weakened system and stress) it becomes a real bummer. And I don't say this in jest whatsoever. I don't even know if they do have a way to test males at this time. I know as of a few years ago, they did not. I know it can be and is a real headache and health threat for young women having difficulty resolving it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Well .. Seeing as boys are now receiving the vaccine.....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:50 pm

And the virus does not resolve...

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:03 am

Kashathediva wrote:
In the fairly recent past, the machine had not been checking for HPV for various reasons. HPV is fairly rampant in that age group(I have heard stats say 80% contract it!) and so it is not cost effective to do so. Most resolve the virus on their own due to strong immune systems; if you don't resolve it (usually due to a weakened system and stress) it becomes a real bummer. And I don't say this in jest whatsoever. I don't even know if they do have a way to test males at this time. I know as of a few years ago, they did not. I know it can be and is a real headache and health threat for young women having difficulty resolving it.

I can't believe we're discussing HPV, but here goes - my 30-year-old nephew recently was diagnosed with cancer on his tongue. He never smoked or chewed. I believe researchers have linked 2 of the approximately 120 strains of HPV to head and neck cancer, so cancers that used to be diagnosed mostly in older men who have smoked or chewed are now occurring in the younger population. I'm not sure if the strains connected with these cancers are sexually transmitted or not. At least one of the 120 strains of HPV causes every day warts. You're right, Kasha, it's an epidemic - large percentage of the population has been exposed. I'm not sure if you can be tested for it or not. Maybe some of the strains? Anyway, to me it shows the importance of the new vaccinations for both males and females. I think you have to have the vaccines before age 26 or so.

Anyhoo, I would be surprised if Peeablo was the new bachelor, but stranger things have happened with this franchise. I'll watch anyway, cause I'm addicted. giggling

I don't care who it is, I'm ready for the new season of sleuthing to begin. This season is played out for me.
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:05 am

Jeepers wrote:And the virus does not resolve...

Actually it does in some cases. I know because I am a walking example. :shocked!:
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:06 am

Chacharo wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I can't believe we're discussing HPV, but here goes - my 30-year-old nephew recently was diagnosed with cancer on his tongue. He never smoked or chewed. I believe researchers have linked 2 of the approximately 120 strains of HPV to head and neck cancer, so cancers that used to be diagnosed mostly in older men who have smoked or chewed are now occurring in the younger population. I'm not sure if the strains connected with these cancers are sexually transmitted or not. At least one of the 120 strains of HPV causes every day warts. You're right, Kasha, it's an epidemic - large percentage of the population has been exposed. I'm not sure if you can be tested for it or not. Maybe some of the strains? Anyway, to me it shows the importance of the new vaccinations for both males and females. I think you have to have the vaccines before age 26 or so.

Anyhoo, I would be surprised if Peeablo was the new bachelor, but stranger things have happened with this franchise. I'll watch anyway, cause I'm addicted. giggling

I don't care who it is, I'm ready for the new season of sleuthing to begin. This season is played out for me.

I agree! Onto the next one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:21 am

IrishGal wrote:
Jeepers wrote:And the virus does not resolve...

Actually it does in some cases. I know because I am a walking example. :shocked!:

Absolutely not the norm .. Quite rare actually

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by schnitzel Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:04 am

I think Roberto is dating Kara Ramos who is a model, etc. not Chelsea.
schnitzel
schnitzel

Female Posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:13 am

Chelsea is the woman that Roberto has been tweeting with and they went to Costa Rica on vacation last week. Check out his twitter and her facebook.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+103
RealityEscape
momoftrips
Alexxxx
dee
Ladybug82