SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Bronwyn Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:02 pm

I'm okay with Lochte being the Bachelor. I love it when I don't have to worry about getting emotionally invested with any of these people, and can just enjoy the snark. And anything that keeps Arie and Sean away from Fleiss, and the damage he would do to them, is okay by me.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Lochte as the lead would be pure gold. The snark would be off the charts. I could just sit back and enjoy a season with zero ties to anyone. I can just imagine the ridiculous that would occur. Bring it on I say.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:47 pm

I'd rather anyone but Lochte. He's inarticulate and not bright. No wit,no fun, no charm. I even hated his smug posing for the US Olympic swim team video of Call Me Maybe. Seriously if you cant have fun with that - you are too boring. He just loves himself , period. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There would be lots of drunken antics and posing for the camera (not by the women). We've had inarticulate on the show before (Prince Lorenzo? Jesse?). Those were boring seasons. I want witty and fun. Lochte cant manage that.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:06 pm

tigertiz wrote:I'd rather anyone but Lochte. He's inarticulate and not bright. No wit,no fun, no charm. I even hated his smug posing for the US Olympic swim team video of Call Me Maybe. Seriously if you cant have fun with that - you are too boring. He just loves himself , period. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There would be lots of drunken antics and posing for the camera (not by the women). We've had inarticulate on the show before (Prince Lorenzo? Jesse?). Those were boring seasons. I want witty and fun. Lochte cant manage that.

I agree. I cannot see Lochte being the next bach. From what I have seen of him, let's just say that I think he's at his best in the pool! :yes:
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:06 pm

I will still be totally shocked if it his him!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:09 pm

kate123 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Wait...Arie giving rides in Sonoma this week? How do I get in line? :Drool:

The rides are pretty pricey for the public. They give them to dignitaries, local media and celebrities, charitable auction winners, vets/military, etc. To buy a ride is $500, so CNDGirlinCali is getting a real treat. Arie will probably do the meet and greet again like he has been since he got back from the Bachelorette so you could go and meet him and get your pic taken and then share it with us. I think you just need a ticket to get into the race for that. He usually posts ahead of time when he's going to be there.

I am going to have to think about going for the meet and greet ... just wish I wasn't so impacted right now. Ugh. Well maybe if I stop reading boards and start getting things done I can carve out time later for some real life fan fun!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:16 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
kate123 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Wait...Arie giving rides in Sonoma this week? How do I get in line? :Drool:

The rides are pretty pricey for the public. They give them to dignitaries, local media and celebrities, charitable auction winners, vets/military, etc. To buy a ride is $500, so CNDGirlinCali is getting a real treat. Arie will probably do the meet and greet again like he has been since he got back from the Bachelorette so you could go and meet him and get your pic taken and then share it with us. I think you just need a ticket to get into the race for that. He usually posts ahead of time when he's going to be there.

I am going to have to think about going for the meet and greet ... just wish I wasn't so impacted right now. Ugh. Well maybe if I stop reading boards and start getting things done I can carve out time later for some real life fan fun!

Would you be going to the Sonoma one, dw? If so, maybe we can join forces.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:30 pm

RealitySteve‏@RealitySteve

Coming Tuesday, your first confirmed contestant for next seasons Bachelor. And no, they haven't announced who the Bachelor is yet.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:53 pm

nutty1 wrote:RealitySteve‏@RealitySteve

Coming Tuesday, your first confirmed contestant for next seasons Bachelor. And no, they haven't announced who the Bachelor is yet.

Wow that's crazy! lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:12 pm

San wrote:
nutty1 wrote:RealitySteve‏@RealitySteve

Wow that's crazy! lol

I agree! And by announcing this early isn't he making the chances of TPTB cutting them last minute even greater because more people will know they're supposed to be on the show?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Saw this poll on US Weekly:

Should Ryan Lochte -- currently fielding reality TV offers --be the next Bachelor?

Yes 38% 5124.

No 61% 8342.

13466 total votes.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:55 pm

tigertiz wrote:Lochte as Bachelor = Flavor of Lochte. When it's too stupid, it's not even snarkworthy. Instead of a giant clock around his neck they could have him wear a ginormous stopwatch so he can time the kisses. Gross. He's a manslut.

I agree. He makes Jesse Palmer, during his season look mature and intelligent.(two words I would never associate with Jesse Palmer in the same sentence) This would just be a disgusting season and one I would probably skip.
I would also encourage the machine to somehow test this guy for HPV prior to the season starting and hand out extra thick condoms and dental damns. He is one STD thriving cest pool waiting to happen.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+103
RealityEscape
momoftrips
Alexxxx
dee
Ladybug82