SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:42 am

bilolo wrote:i would like to see Roberto as the bachelor really

If you like him don't wish for it. Not only can he do better but it opens him up to some major criticism.

I just want to see one of Emily's guys be the next bach. I'm sure she'll have some great ones to choose from. heartbeat

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by anders Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:47 am

I'd be happy just knowing that he's happy and will someday find the love of his life - and not under the microscope of this franchise. (I mean, really, what are the odds of that actually happening anyway.....)

At least we've been getting pics of him out and about since his breakup with Ali.

that's enough to keep anders happy.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:55 pm

NO, NO, NO Roberto to be the bachelor I dont want fleiss dirty, dingy hand on that wonderful man. He will find the love of his life somewhere else when it is right.

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:19 pm

I didn't watch Ali's season, so I'm not really familiar with Roberto. Is he still in the public eye at all? I'm not sure which season Michael Stagliano was on, but I learned about him from reading his blogs about this season. I went to his website and just from what I've seen there and his looks, I felt like he would have been a good choice.

I was wondering, which Bachelor leads do you guys think have been the most well-liked and the least? I feel like Ben as the Bachelor has kind of been a dud, and he seems pretty widely disliked by the viewers and by former contestants. Have there been other Bachelors that were so unpopular with the viewers and general public during their seasons?
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:22 pm

tiger wrote:I didn't watch Ali's season, so I'm not really familiar with Roberto. Is he still in the public eye at all? I'm not sure which season Michael Stagliano was on, but I learned about him from reading his blogs about this season. I went to his website and just from what I've seen there and his looks, I felt like he would have been a good choice.

I was wondering, which Bachelor leads do you guys think have been the most well-liked and the least? I feel like Ben as the Bachelor has kind of been a dud, and he seems pretty widely disliked by the viewers and by former contestants. Have there been other Bachelors that were so unpopular with the viewers and general public during their seasons?

Jillian yes

Romans 8: 37-39
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Roberto hasn't been in the public eye since the breakup. Although we have been getting some twitter pics of him, but not enough.

Stag was on Jill's season.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipsqueek Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:42 pm

I can name a few I did not like...Bob, the prince...whats his name giggling . I don't think Ben was a good bachelor either.

Pipsqueek

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:43 pm

I didn't care for Jesse Palmer. I guess the Prince was pretty boring. Gave Jake the benefit of the doubt but now see what a desperate fame whore he is (Chippendales? Really?). Never believed Brad was there for the right reasons for a single, solitary, minute. I like Ben. People are just mad at him because the girl he picked is getting a horrible edit. I like Courtney too.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:50 pm

tiger wrote:I didn't watch Ali's season, so I'm not really familiar with Roberto. Is he still in the public eye at all? I'm not sure which season Michael Stagliano was on, but I learned about him from reading his blogs about this season. I went to his website and just from what I've seen there and his looks, I felt like he would have been a good choice.

Blob, Plo, Matt Grant, Brad was hated after the FRC and AFTR; Jason was hated after the AFTR; Jake was hated after choosing Vienna and after the televised break up (or whatever that was), etc.

I think the shorter question is which Bachelors survived their season intact.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Bet2Win wrote:

Blob, Plo, Matt Grant, Brad was hated after the FRC and AFTR; Jason was hated after the AFTR; Jake was hated after choosing Vienna and after the televised break up (or whatever that was), etc.

Lol, Charlie, Andy, and Andrew. IMO
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Bet2Win wrote:

I liked Andy Smiley I think he was a good bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:10 pm

San wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

Lol, Charlie, Andy, and Andrew. IMO

I would add Byron to that list. Other than that I agree.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+103
RealityEscape
momoftrips
Alexxxx
dee
Ladybug82