SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by jello1592 Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:10 am

Welcome Lia!

Romans 8: 37-39
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:13 am

jello1592 wrote:Welcome Lia!
Thank you. My forum name was 1of9 but it looked so odd, I changed it. :Grin:

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:16 am

Lia wrote:
Lia wrote:OK so I have to throw this out there. When Paige was asked about her valentine's day gift to her love in one of her recent chats, she said she gave him a jacket similar to one he had lost (or was stolen)... and in ep 7, Bubba finds that Donny left him his jacket... possibly because his was lost/stolen (my thought)? I understand that there's info about Jeremiah being F1, but I just had to mention this.
Whoops, I think I may have posted this in the wrong discussion. Apologies.
I don't think Bubba lost a jacket like that. I think Bubba said that he thought Donny's jacket was ranchy and he liked it. So, Donny and Bubba had a compromise, if Donny were to leave before him, then Donny would give Bubba his jacket.
But you could be onto something Lia! You never know until we actually see who the final guy is. I'm so glad you're able to join us on this board! We need more people watching SHA!
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:24 am

dee wrote:
Lia wrote:
Lia wrote:OK so I have to throw this out there. When Paige was asked about her valentine's day gift to her love in one of her recent chats, she said she gave him a jacket similar to one he had lost (or was stolen)... and in ep 7, Bubba finds that Donny left him his jacket... possibly because his was lost/stolen (my thought)? I understand that there's info about Jeremiah being F1, but I just had to mention this.
Whoops, I think I may have posted this in the wrong discussion. Apologies.
I don't think Bubba lost a jacket like that. I think Bubba said that he thought Donny's jacket was ranchy and he liked it. So, Donny and Bubba had a compromise, if Donny were to leave before him, then Donny would give Bubba his jacket.
But you could be onto something Lia! You never know until we actually see who the final guy is. I'm so glad you're able to join us on this board! We need more people watching SHA!
Thanks! I much prefer your explanation of the jacket!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:33 am

Sabrina14 wrote:hello, just want to make sure that Jeremiah if the one that Paige picks? thanks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Sabrina14!

Jeremiah is who I was told is the F1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:01 am

Gina...thanks for posting the collage...Yowza :Bubba: is :girlfan !
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:03 am

Glad you are here, Lia. This is a great place to share about SHA and all thoughts are welcome and respected here!

group hug
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:32 am

jello1592 wrote:
Sabrina14 wrote:hello, just want to make sure that Jeremiah if the one that Paige picks? thanks

:Lovesign: Welcome Sabrina! I am not real up-to-date on SHA, but I do know that we have a source claiming Jeremiah is the one Paige picks in the end Smiley Hope that helps!

Last edited by cknr2000 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:35 am

cknr2000 wrote:
jello1592 wrote:

:Lovesign: Welcome Sabrina! I am not real up-to-date on SHA, but I do know that we have a source claiming Jeremiah is the one Paige picks in the end Smiley Hope that helps!
She doesnt pick Jeremiah,she picks Bubba

Well, that is interesting...and you know this?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:51 am

I suspect our Jeremiah spoil is correct - too many hints. And in the next episode look at the distance between Paige and Bubba on the balcony screencap . However, Bubba is so respectful it could be his sign of respect for her.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:56 am

RealityEscape wrote:I suspect our Jeremiah spoil is correct - too many hints. And in the next episode look at the distance between Paige and Bubba on the balcony screencap . However, Bubba is so respectful it could be his sign of respect for her.
I agree. Unless... Paige has been lying in her post show interviews and purposely trying to get viewers to think she chose Jeremiah.... all signs point to Jeremiah, for me. Even if that was her plan, it's not working. Most viewers believe Bubba is her pick.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:01 pm

Welcome cknr2000! :WAVEY:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+26
Carolinagirl1864
Litta123
provenceguy
atem
Thomigirl