SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 2:59 pm

Bubba is not dating Cassie Rupp. He's even said "cowboys are not her type" when folks were suggesting they date, either on FB or twitter. Bubba either has a cowgirl at home, he's keeping under wraps right now, or he's still single. Unless it changes, he has a rodeo competition in late June for Faith Cattle. I'm still a big Bubba fan and don't post in these threads anymore, but wanted to clear that up. :Bubba:

Also, Cassie was part of the promotional event, along with Todd, Matt Beard, Marcello, Dustin, Kristina and others. She didn't hang out with any of the guys, other than the event appearance.

Bubba has remained good friends with many of the guys from the show. Even some of the "city guys", such as Christian Lopez, Dustin and others have visited Bubba's ranch and stayed for a few days recently. Cody Harris is there now and helping on the ranch and Matt visits frequently too. They all love Bubba, and he is a good guy, FWIW.

Some of the guys went to the game:
April 28 near Lawndale, CA Bubba With Marcello Palmieri, Todd Doram and Matt Beard.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

April 26 near Hermosa Beach, CA Todd and Bubba

April 25 near Los Angeles Bubba Thompson with Dustin

April 26 near Hermosa Beach, CA Bubba with producer Glassman:

Cassie seems to be at most of the promo events:
Devin Grissom LA/ Orange County folks! Come see me, Cassie Rupp and Kristina Saturday night for Cinco de Mayo!!
17 hours ago

Ok, back to the Bachelorette Emily's hot eye candy for me now~
giggling bye, y'all 👋

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Wed May 02, 2012 4:37 pm

Gina wrote:Bubba is not dating Cassie Rupp. He's even said "cowboys are not her type" when folks were suggesting they date, either on FB or twitter. Bubba either has a cowgirl at home, he's keeping under wraps right now, or he's still single. Unless it changes, he has a rodeo competition in late June for Faith Cattle. I'm still a big Bubba fan and don't post in these threads anymore, but wanted to clear that up. :Bubba:

Also, Cassie was part of the promotional event, along with Todd, Matt Beard, Marcello, Dustin, Kristina and others. She didn't hang out with any of the guys, other than the event appearance.

Bubba has remained good friends with many of the guys from the show. Even some of the "city guys", such as Christian Lopez, Dustin and others have visited Bubba's ranch and stayed for a few days recently. Cody Harris is there now and helping on the ranch and Matt visits frequently too. They all love Bubba, and he is a good guy, FWIW.

Some of the guys went to the game:
April 28 near Lawndale, CA Bubba With Marcello Palmieri, Todd Doram and Matt Beard.

April 26 near Hermosa Beach, CA Todd and Bubba

April 25 near Los Angeles Bubba Thompson with Dustin

April 26 near Hermosa Beach, CA Bubba with producer Glassman:

Cassie seems to be at most of the promo events:
Devin Grissom LA/ Orange County folks! Come see me, Cassie Rupp and Kristina Saturday night for Cinco de Mayo!!
17 hours ago

Ok, back to the Bachelorette Emily's hot eye candy for me now~
giggling bye, y'all 👋

Thanks...Well, there is some lucky girl out there that will date him.Anxious to see if he will be the next lead.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed May 02, 2012 8:02 pm

FWIW - would have been great fun to be at the game in the row between those three - of course laughter all the way. Was hoping to get some insight on Shawn Bigos from there but haven't seen a thing except what he had to say beforehand.

Glassman was at the event huH? That's encouraging - could be just to say hi, or maybe he's trying to do a little arm twisting of Bubba. I'd guess a lot of folks would think it's ideal that he be Season 4 and like Jeremiah for Paige now that they've seen more of the relationship.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 27, 2012 4:15 am

I might need to move this Forum. So I hope we hear something soon about if there is going to be a Season 4 of this show or not.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Mon May 28, 2012 3:25 pm

Love_Me wrote:I might need to move this Forum. So I hope we hear something soon about if there is going to be a Season 4 of this show or not.

Bubba's tweets don't EXCLUDE him - he retweets when someone asks him if there will be another show. Otherwise I'd think he'd just ignore them. Maybe they are still coming to terms. So I'd guess SHA 4 is still a possibility but know that doesn't really help you!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:46 pm

So I guess they are not doing another one?? The first three and Southern Nights were all back to back....and then nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:51 pm

austen112 wrote:So I guess they are not doing another one?? The first three and Southern Nights were all back to back....and then nothing

That is the feeling I have about these shows. Has anyone heard anything? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:19 pm

The only news I've heard (other than Jeremiah and Paige still doing very well) is there is a lawsuit by the owner of the house the guys stayed in - shes says damage and all her "collected" driftwood was burnt. It doesn't sound like the house was made for that many people to live in. It also sounds like Southern Nights probably wasn't a ratings success.

People keep asking CMT on the SHA facebook page but no responses from the producers. We know the producers read those pages in the past. I'd think the fall shows need to be determined very soon. If I see anything there I'll let you know.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Small update - someone asked Paige on her FB site today about another SHA. She said she hasn't heard a thing but wishes they would have another.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+26
Carolinagirl1864
Litta123
provenceguy
atem
Thomigirl