SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by RealityEscape Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Cody wrote back to Bubba and said "Really? bull riding on the beach? I'll be there". Think they're just having fun

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by LoveDovez Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:32 am

RealityEscape wrote:
lavenderred wrote:It doesn't look like Bubba will be filming SHA 4 this summer. And I think it's strange he just says "Beaches". no idea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BubbaThompson ‏ @BubbaT2120
#RanchyProductions by @WowCodyHarris @BubbaT2120 @devin_grissom will be having Bull Ridings on the Beaches this summer, RT please

6:10 PM - 15 Apr 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®️

This doesn't necessarily exclude him from SHA4. I thought it was a pun on Paige and Bubba horsebacking riding on the beach but to have Cody doing it you'd want a bull instead of a horse. Asking for a RT was a little strange to me. I wonder if they are trying to get a "party" going and that's the theme sort of - bull ridings on the beach. Maybe that's a stretch but just giving you a possible other point of view. On a Radio interview this weekend Bubba answered "I don't know" when asked if he'd be in the next SHA. About all that tells you is he isn't willing to say definitely no right now; He wouldn't be able to say any other answer that would be true?

jh

I don't use twitter, but what does RT stand for? Thanks!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:41 am

LoveDoves - RT = Retweet :Smiley:
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:03 am

dee wrote:LoveDoves - RT = Retweet :Smiley:

Thank you, Darlin. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:28 am

LoveDovez wrote:
dee wrote:LoveDoves - RT = Retweet :Smiley:

Thank you, Darlin. : )
no problem! And Sorry, I just realized I typed your username wrong :Frown: . I meant to end it with a "z" don't know what happened.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:26 am

RealityEscape wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Eh, I didn't really care to analyze it that much. I just took it at face value but also though that his book PR person could have written the tweet.

Yup - PR person definitely at work in Bubba's life. Guessing isn't going to do much and nothing to sleuth.

There is always something to sleuth. We just have to keep our eyes peeled. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:43 am

Love_Me wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Eh, I didn't really care to analyze it that much. I just took it at face value but also though that his book PR person could have written the tweet.

Yup - PR person definitely at work in Bubba's life. Guessing isn't going to do much and nothing to sleuth.

There is always something to sleuth. We just have to keep our eyes peeled. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yup - that was a silly statement by me - I'm on a board with the best sleuthers in the world! If there's a SHA 4 , and who the lead is, will be here first!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:44 pm

RealityEscape wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:

Yup - that was a silly statement by me - I'm on a board with the best sleuthers in the world! If there's a SHA 4 , and who the lead is, will be here first!

You are so sweet! Thanks for the kind words. I hope we hear something about this soon! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:42 pm

Todd Doram just posted on SHA facebook page about a party in La in late April that Bubba is flying out for. Shaun Bigos and Cassie will be there. He said there will be flyers out on Facebook and Twitter tomorrow.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritaellen Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:48 pm

What is the possibility of SHA4 being Austin? Seems like there would be plenty of "new" by not picking the F2. Austin is from Alabama and a firefighter not to mention a cutie. I just think Bubba was built up so much they didnt leave any room to expand on him.

Ritaellen

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:23 pm

Ritaellen wrote:What is the possibility of SHA4 being Austin? Seems like there would be plenty of "new" by not picking the F2. Austin is from Alabama and a firefighter not to mention a cutie. I just think Bubba was built up so much they didnt leave any room to expand on him.

I think it will be between Bubba, Austin, and maybe Donny? What if they asked Big Shaun to be the lead?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:03 am

Love_Me wrote:
Ritaellen wrote:What is the possibility of SHA4 being Austin? Seems like there would be plenty of "new" by not picking the F2. Austin is from Alabama and a firefighter not to mention a cutie. I just think Bubba was built up so much they didnt leave any room to expand on him.

I think it will be between Bubba, Austin, and maybe Donny? What if they asked Big Shaun to be the lead?

That's who I was wondering they may want. He started off bad, but by the end I thought he was great and showed a lot of growth over the time of filming.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+26
Carolinagirl1864
Litta123
provenceguy
atem
Thomigirl