SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:33 pm

Kind of agree and disagree @Idlemess Smiley  Vika is hilarious and without her the show wouldn't be nearly as entertaining. Possibly a production ploy, being an actress, but fun nevertheless.

I think Sasha though is playing a game, and not a nice one at that. Definitely egged on by production imo, so they will have to do a remarkable job to make her a likeable f2 (which imo she is).  More likely she will be a villain f2 - has been done before.

Katya is getting the stellar edit so far - calm and not getting into any drama, which could read boring. I think the sexy moments for her will come.  Alex's eyes nearly pop out of his head in one of the scenes in the preview laugh out loud.  He is such a flirt and is really enjoying leading the girls on imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:13 am

You might be on target @Agent99, about the F2. I do feel that Sasha may be the F2 and quite possibly Katya the F1 based on the edit. Right now, Katya is the fan favorite. On IG, it's Katya is so beautiful and would look nice next to Alex and she's so sweet and calm. On the other hand, Sasha is the fire starter, a devil and puke.

On IG, Katya post mostly model shots (she seems empty) looking pretty. Sasha is all over the place, going places, interacting, etc.

I posted a comment that Katya seems to only be "look at me, I'm a model" and Sasha liked the comment... Sasha does not follow Katya.

I don't know the how's or the why's of the show, but the Sasha on IG seems pretty cool and i like her. She's a real one!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:00 pm

Episode 5

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:50 pm

Agent99 wrote:I think Sasha though is playing a game, and not a nice one at that. Definitely egged on by production imo, so they will have to do a remarkable job to make her a likeable f2 (which imo she is).  More likely she will be a villain f2 - has been done before.
No mystery anymore why Sasha is like that. Because of her childhood trauma after her parent's divorce when she was 3 she started protecting herself by hurting others first. She is like that from her childhood. All kids were always afraid of her, and everybody was saying that life is much better without her. So, she knows about that from her childhood, nothing new for her, when she is hated by everybody. But she is a good contestant for a show, creating a lot of drama.
I do think she is going to be f2. Though she promised to Aleks to stop attacking girls, we'll see how she manages. It is very difficult to be in a relationship with a person like that. Katya is a friendly person. But we will see how it's gonna be.
 Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2212631_16182656
https://showbiz.24tv.ua/ru/holostjak-2022-12-sezon-7-vypusk-smotret-online-09-12-22_n2212638
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:57 pm

What have they shown of Katya? She sits and look pretty.

The show projects the girls in conflict but when the girls show bts it looks like they got along just fine.

Looks like Sasha and Vika were hanging out in Miami.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:11 pm

Idlemess wrote:You might be on target @Agent99, about the F2.  I do feel that Sasha may be the F2 and quite possibly Katya the F1 based on the edit.  Right now, Katya is the fan favorite. On IG, it's Katya is so beautiful and would look nice next to Alex and she's so sweet and calm.  On the other hand, Sasha is the fire starter, a devil and puke.  
I also think that Katya is the F1 and Sasha is the F2.
Idlemess wrote:On IG, Katya post mostly model shots (she seems empty) looking pretty. Sasha is all over the place, going places, interacting, etc.
Katya is not empty at all, I actually like her more and more. She likes to paint while listening to audio books, her favorite is Gone with the wind and it's a favorite Alex's movie. She also likes ball room dancing and dancing with her partner from time to time.
Sasha is all over the place, going places, because she is running from the pain of her childhood trauma. I really believe she needs a professional help watching how she handles things in life. I've changed my opinion of her. She cannot resist her bad reactions hurting everyone around, I cannot call a person like that a strong person. She is a good contestant for a show like that, a drama queen and a romantic interest. But it's too much for a relationship, that's why she is very unlucky at them as I've heard. Actually, I feel sorry for Sasha now. And probably she is trying her best to have interesting IG content to have followers on her side.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:18 pm

Idlemess wrote:What have they shown of Katya? She sits and look pretty.

I liked all their times together with Alex, very, very tender. And I liked all their conversations, how their relationship was developing and progressing.
Katya as well as Sasha was working in many different countries. I just think Katya started earlier, I think from the time she was 15 or 16 maybe.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:35 pm

I think Sasha is the type of woman who would be more comfortable with a group of men around her who provide her with adoration/validation, rather than women who she believes are a threat to her and she is unable to make friends with.  She would be better off trying to find a job to develop her self worth, and not rely on others to prop her up financially.

I do think the f2 is going to be between the two most stunning girls (Aleks is a typical male after all Rolling Eyes), but one is friendly and uncomplicated and the other is a hot mess laugh out loud.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:22 pm

Episode 6

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:57 pm

From Episode 7
Alex is talking with Sasha about her issues, she tells him that she was protesting against strictness in her family becoming aggressive and after her brother was born, she was trying to get at least some negative attention by doing something bad.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmEzDKoL9jq/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:10 pm

For Episode 8 everybody travels back to Ukraine, to the Karpaty Mountains where Marina is gonna have a chance to steal a date from Sasha:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:16 pm

Episode 7

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum