SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:37 am

It wouldn't be the first time an f1 was unpopular with the viewers, or 'wasn't there to make friends' (if Sasha is even f1). I don't particularly like her - she has a smug look on her face most of the time. The sort of look that comes with beauty and the confidence to hook a man with it.

Seeing as I'm waiting for the eps to upload to youtube, I've had a look at the preview and can see that Katya, both Sashas and Vika are in it the most. If the shots of two ladies descending the stairs are the f2, then imo it is (unemployed) Sasha, and either other Sasha or Katya. Both Sashas have gone private on ig, so I can't do any comparisons. They must be getting a bit of backlash.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:19 pm

@Maddy thank you!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:57 am

Agent99 wrote:It wouldn't be the first time an f1 was unpopular with the viewers, or 'wasn't there to make friends' (if Sasha is even f1).  
She is not there to make friends for sure. And she was not there for Alex, but they liked each other right from the start.
I don't think she is f1, but she is going to be among f4 or even f3 or maybe even f2 I think. We'll see. He likes her.
Agent99 wrote:I don't particularly like her - she has a smug look on her face most of the time.  The sort of look that comes with beauty and the confidence to hook a man with it.
Yes, she is overconfident. She told the girls she was sure she was there till the end for all 3 months of shooting. It's her second reality show about love, looks like she knows very well how to play this game. She just needs to create a lot of drama and she is good at it. And she is interesting and pretty. I know there will be a kiss between them later. But I've heard that till now she's been unlucky in the relationships. Once she posted in stories a picture about the level of her self-esteem where a guy tells a girl that he wants her. And the girl is thinking: I know, everyone does! So, Sasha knows she is attractive, and everybody wants her. Hugesmile
Agent99 wrote:Seeing as I'm waiting for the eps to upload to youtube, I've had a look at the preview and can see that Katya, both Sashas and Vika are in it the most.  If the shots of two ladies descending the stairs are the f2, then imo it is (unemployed) Sasha, and either other Sasha or Katya.  Both Sashas have gone private on ig, so I can't do any comparisons.  They must be getting a bit of backlash.
I've seen the beginning of episode 4 streaming, there was a 1-on-1 with other Sasha. It was good and they were making out a lot at the end of it. it was very passionate.
Then I know that during this episode he was on 1-on-1 with Marina and they were making out a lot in bed. So he is developing closer relationships with 2 of them, and from the preview he'll be kissing  Katya and Vika too.
And looks like Sasha M and Vika are going to fight in the next episode and they might have a 2+1 date, we'll see... :gotcha:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:12 am

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2191224_16143092
Elizabeth left the show during episode 2 after talking to Alex about love. She is too young and wants to give all herself to a guy she is in love with. It's not right for Alex, he beloves his partner should be a self-sufficient girl, they had different ideas about love and relationships.
https://showbiz.24tv.ua/ru/holostjak-2022-12-sezon-2-vypusk-smotret-onlajn-04-11-22_n2191231
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:25 am

6 girls left the show in the 2nd episode.
Episode 3 girls
 Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2191231_16143281
Marina, Yulya, Katya, Roksolana, Sasha
Ljuda, Sasha, Olya, Elizaveta, Viktoria
Amina, Alina, Yulya
https://showbiz.24tv.ua/ru/holostjak-2022-12-sezon-2-vypusk-smotret-onlajn-04-11-22_n2191231

Last edited by Maddy on Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:47 am

Rules of the house when Sasha was a mistress of the house.
 Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CkUFW7H5VYg
It's funny, but too much to translate. Embarressed!
https://vk.com/holostiak12?z=photo-203175052_457240311%2Falbum-203175052_00%2Frev
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:56 pm

Agent99 wrote:It wouldn't be the first time an f1 was unpopular with the viewers, or 'wasn't there to make friends' (if Sasha is even f1).  I don't particularly like her - she has a smug look on her face most of the time.  The sort of look that comes with beauty and the confidence to hook a man with it.

Seeing as I'm waiting for the eps to upload to youtube, I've had a look at the preview and can see that Katya, both Sashas and Vika are in it the most.  If the shots of two ladies descending the stairs are the f2, then imo it is (unemployed) Sasha, and either other Sasha or Katya.  Both Sashas have gone private on ig, so I can't do any comparisons.  They must be getting a bit of backlash.

I still like Sasha M. and think she's a hoot. I also think that based on her experience of being on another show and modeling, she's comfortable with the camera. She might've been selected because of it, as well as several of the other women. Like Victoria (actress), Katya (model) and heck, even the lead Alex (model/businessman). Sasha M. is fire!

I'm following most of the women who are still on the project and for the most part, they seem to get along and are following each other. Sasha M. and Marina seems to on friendly terms. By the way, a few of the women are in the USA, so I am not sure if it means anything for Sasha to be in America, because Alex lives here.

The show is about ratings and drama brings ratings, so the show is editing what they want to portray, and Sasha and others could be following the scripts. Behind the scenes, the women look like they were able to get along. On IG, I see that their posts at times are edited; so, they could be told what to say. In Sasha M. stories, you get a difference perspective... she's real and very direct. There are no fairy tales for her. She says that the show is about a man with women fighting for his attention, that it is not about let's make friends, and pretending there's a relationship; that they have to develop feelings and see how they connect. She could be playing, but to me, she drops some hints. She knows what is going on!

On IG, the fans are split on who they are rooting for. This could be a cultural thing or just that a lot of young girls are watching (based on some responses, I see that some men are watching) so the focus is on the women's looks/ beauty and for this reason, the frontrunners to them are Katya, Ilina, Sasha M, Marina and Victoria. Go figure! They are split about Sasha M. because of the unemployment and her interaction with the other women. Then, those are some who praise her for speaking up because they see the other women as being silly and "jumping the bachelor" 'ate him" like the kisses from Sasha (IT) and Marina. Very wishy washy!

The lead, Alex, is not popular. Some fans think that he is a fraud and has baggage. That he is promoting his image. Who knows, aren't they all doing that?

On

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:57 pm

Episode 3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:31 pm

Idlemess wrote:I still like Sasha M. and think she's a hoot. I also think that based on her experience of being on another show and modeling, she's comfortable with the camera.
Yes, she's comfortable with the camera. She had posted in her stories that she was working somewhere on TV doing different kind of reporting in 2019.
 Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2922d1668717752-12-i-sezon-holostyak-2022-aleks-topolskii-1-a7a2a27-2-
Followers asked her to tell them about what she was doing, she answered that it's not interesting when you get to know everything right away, she was going to talk about that later. For now, she said they could watch Unemployed Sasha who was also a cool babe.
That's boosting my ideas, that the show is intriguing us right now by not giving us a lot of information about her. I think we'll get to know much more about her later on the show. She just gave information for people who though she liked to use others and not to work herself.
At the beginning of epi 2 they were showing Aleks saying that he liked ambitious, goal-oriented, independent women. And then they showed different girls talking about their great careers and the last was Sasha saying: What can I say? I'm Unemployed at the age of 25 yo. And she was laughing after that. I'm sure all that are tricks of the show.
And she was writing stories about the virus when pandemic started, she writes really well in her IG:
 Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2921d1668717206-12-i-sezon-holostyak-2022-aleks-topolskii-1-a7a2a28-2-
My screen shots from Sasha's IG stories.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:09 pm

Idlemess wrote:I'm following most of the women who are still on the project and for the most part, they seem to get along and are following each other.  Sasha M. and Marina seems to on friendly terms.  By the way, a few of the women are in the USA, so I am not sure if it means anything for Sasha to be in America, because Alex lives here.
Viktoria used to be in NY, Sasha moved to LA few days ago and Marina is also in LA. Nastya with kids and her mother are in Beverly Hills. But Nastya is critical about Sasha.
I don't think it means anything; I've heard that Alex is still single, and he was supposed to be on Bali for the last many months.
Idlemess wrote:The show is about ratings and drama brings ratings, so the show is editing what they want to portray, and Sasha and others could be following the scripts.
The girls are not following any scripts, but they are constantly being asked by producers to create some drama. Some of them said no to that and it ended their stay on the show and maybe Sasha didn't mind doing it at all. But in any case, she is one of the key girls in the show. The more drama she creates, the more screen time she gets!
Idlemess wrote: In Sasha M. stories, you get a difference perspective... she's real and very direct.
Right, she is pretty much a person like that - real and very direct. To me she looks like one of the strongest women there, she doesn't have to be friendly with anyone if she doesn't want to, for example she hates Alina and very open about that. She is very direct on the show pretty much all the time so far.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:42 pm

Idlemess wrote:On IG, the fans are split on who they are rooting for.  This could be a cultural thing or just that a lot of young girls are watching (based on some responses, I see that some men are watching) so the focus is on the women's looks/ beauty and for this reason, the frontrunners to them are Katya, Ilina, Sasha M, Marina and Victoria.
Who is Ilina?
Did you mean Alina?
Idlemess wrote:They are split about Sasha M. because of the unemployment and her interaction with the other women. Then, those are some who praise her for speaking up because they see the other women as being silly and "jumping the bachelor" 'ate him" like the kisses from Sasha (IT) and Marina. Very wishy washy!
I know what you mean! In Ukraine it is no no to kiss different girls and let passionate kisses to be seen on TV. But it was always okay for this show. I watched making out with Sasha (IT), it was very passionate, they started kissing after dancing when they felt closeness and chemistry. Totally okay with me. But I had a very busy day and couldn't pay a very close attention to that. Going to rewatch it to see how organic it was. They wanted her to play a shy girl while she wanted to kiss him? Everybody is grown up. It's okay when the chemistry is very strong. He said he didn't expect her to have such a passion for making out. I didn't expect anything like that either. But it was interesting and totally unexpected that she was his first kiss on the show. But on this show you never know why somebody does something. I didn't see this epi much yet.
I didn't see the date with Marina, but know she was laying on top of him in bed being dresses. Also, so what? Everybody is grown up. Maybe they don't like when a woman initiates something like that? They believe that women need to be shy and modest? Don't know, will tell you after watching it. I'm waiting for episode 4 to be on youtube in a week or so to watch it.
Sasha was unemployed from the very beginning but pretty much everybody liked her. Then the women I'm in touch with called her the biggest disappointment of the season, after she became the mistress of the house. Yes, she was not friendly in what they showed to us. And it felt too much when she said that someone was supposed to make breakfasts for her and to give her massages, but, I guess, she was doing what producers wanted her to do. I think that's what it was. I don't think she would do something like that herself. I don't see her anymore as a mellow lovey-dovey girl, she is a different and a very strong personality. I guess they prefer there soft and kinda a bit submissive girls? Don't know. I know they love sweet girls. But who doesn't love them? But for the show they cast very different women, that's how they do it.
And yes, they don't like to see passionate making out in reality shows, that's too much for them. Just a love story, holding hands and a very modest kisses in the finale between the couple. But it's not this kind of show.
Idlemess wrote:The lead, Alex, is not popular. Some fans think that he is a fraud and has baggage. That he is promoting his image.  Who knows, aren't they all doing that? 
One TV personality knows Alex well and Alex is a god father of his son, they were seen in epi 3. So what? Why would someone become The Bachelor? Not because they were really desperate to find somebody and fall in love. I think probably Arie was doing that, because he fell madly in love on the show before. But in Ukraine people don't believe in that, they are very critical and suspicious. And they don't like when the girls fight for one guy. Some of them just watch it to find something funny and laugh because of some stupid contestants. Sometimes they piss me off with their crazy reactions. It is really a totally different mentality! And they are still not used to shows like that. I don't blame them. It took us a long time to get used to a show like that after the first bachelor. During the first one nobody believed that there will be ever another season of this craziness. But it went the other way.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:06 pm

They started streaming the episode here now:
http://usetv.pp.ua/onlinetv/stbtv.php
http://tv.tvua.biz/stbtv11v.html?com_page=6&op=get_list

if somebody can watch it now

They all are going to Dubai today.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum