SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:36 pm

Okay, I watched this episode and I think I will need to have it interpreted thoroughly.
Here’s why;
I like Sasha M because she has big energy, to me a presence that grabs you (IMO). After this episode I still like her (I’m following her IG page and it’s tamer than the proclaim innocents). If I am wrong, so be it.
I watched the whole show but I’m focusing on this contestant- Sasha M. Her bio says unemployed and I’m guessing that’s a no no in Ukraine no matter how pretty you are; that it gives a bad impression of intent and worthiness (?)
On IG, wow she’s a big fan favorite until this episode. Some comments are brutal about Sasha’s behavior towards the other women. Last episode she received the pink rose to be the house boss laugh out loud. The women complained about her using them to her advantage; they looked ticked off during the rose ceremony and complained to the bachelor. He looked shocked!
He would. They had a great date laugh out loud. A date where he told her about himself and his upbringing. They walked around like a couple. (She to me look more suitable and compatible with him. The chemistry is off the charts from day one. She’s the first one that he tried to initiate kissing.

As a long time Bachelor viewer. It looks like a setup, even from the first episode. I don’t know what happened post show, but the edit is attempting to cast a certain image on her. I don’t know. When production gives props its for a reason. They know that the Bachelor is or was hit for her. Btw, she did not kiss him.

To me, it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:28 pm

@Idlemess thanks for the recap. I haven't watched yet but plan on catching up soon.

Just to clarify, there are two Sashas?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:48 pm

Yes.
Sasha M
Sasha (IT)

Sasha M was the talk of episode 3

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:53 pm

Idlemess wrote:Okay, I watched this episode and I think I will need to have it interpreted thoroughly.
Here’s why;
I like Sasha M because she has big energy, to me a presence that grabs you (IMO).
Yes, she was very charming from the very beginning, and I liked them together. She was my favorite from the very beginning, it was always very interesting to watch her with Alex.
Idlemess wrote:Her bio says unemployed and I’m guessing that’s a no no in Ukraine no matter how pretty you are; that it gives a bad impression of intent and worthiness (?)
In previous seasons there were always a lot of girls, who were looking for rich guys and didn't mind them being married and they didn't care if they just wanted to have young and pretty GFs as long as they were paying for everything. And I guess that many people watching this show are very tired of this kind of girls being casted for this show. They wanted to see really great girls in it. And I guess knowing that Sasha was unemployed giving them different kind of ideas about her. But actually, we still hardly know anything about her. Nobody cared to show us more about her, because the show needs drama and suspense.
Idlemess wrote:On IG, wow she’s a big fan favorite until this episode. Some comments are brutal about Sasha’s behavior towards the other women. Last episode she received the pink rose to be the house boss laugh out loud. The women complained about her using them to her advantage; they looked ticked off during the rose ceremony and complained to the bachelor. He looked shocked!
Sure, when they met Sasha told him she was meditating, and she looked all balanced. He mentioned in his comments about her that it would be great for her to become a mistress of the house, to bring all girls together and so on. And something totally opposite happens! So, he was really shocked! He couldn't see her being different with the girls.

I white more later, now I don't have more time for that.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:58 pm

@Maddy thank you!

My day didn't go as planned. I hope to catch up tomorrow.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:46 pm

Episode 1

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:33 pm

Episode 2

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:46 pm

Thanks @Maddy. Interesting that it's on youtube, but maybe it's because there are so many displaced Ukrainians right now. The okolo site seems to be down, so guess I'll have to wait until ep3 is uploaded to youtube.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:24 am

Idlemess wrote:As a long time Bachelor viewer. It looks like a setup, even from the first episode. I don’t know what happened post show, but the edit is attempting to cast a certain image on her. I don’t know. When production gives props its for a reason. They know that the Bachelor is or was hit for her. Btw, she did not kiss him.  
She said she was not ready for a kiss. And she wanted him to work more for getting a kiss. Looks like she knows how to pay guys.
After watching her I can say that she is a bitchy girl. Let's see how much he is going to like that about her.
Yes, looks like they wanted him to like her, knowing that she was very attractive, and she could grab his and viewers' attention right away. And they could have some romantic story right away, how they like it, before he moves on to developing a relationship and feeling with someone who he is going to choose. That's what I'm thinking about.
Idlemess wrote:To me, it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.?
Yes, indeed. I'll be waiting to see when he starts liking her less. When he starts discovering her bitchy personality.
But looks like we'll have to wait a week or so to watch the next episode.

Last edited by Maddy on Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:32 am

Agent99 wrote:Thanks @Maddy.  Interesting that it's on youtube, but maybe it's because there are so many displaced Ukrainians right now.  The okolo site seems to be down, so guess I'll have to wait until ep3 is uploaded to youtube.
I think they might terminated the site where were watching it before. They do it from time to time every season. They don't like pirate sites. And now, when you can watch it on youtube in a week if you are not in Ukraine, they probably want the viewers watch it on their youtube. We'll see what will be happening. Usually I try to watch it while it is streaming, but tomorrow I'll be busy. So we all be waiting for a while to watch the next episode.
Oh well, what else can we do?
Good luck to us anyway!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:01 pm

They start streaming the episode here now
http://usetv.pp.ua/onlinetv/stbtv.php

if somebody can watch it now
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:11 pm

From episode 3
 Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 P4SF3BIrJhw
https://vk.com/holostiak12?z=photo-203175052_457240323%2Falbum-203175052_00%2Frev

When she said she is not working, he asked: You are not doing anything?
She said: If I'm not working it doesn't mean that I'm not doing anything. I'm working on myself.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum