SELECT CONTENT

Site Rules - Please Read!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Site Rules - Please Read! - Page 4 Empty Re: Site Rules - Please Read!

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:46 am

We don't want to have to lock up threads or move them before they need to be, but every day there is something personal that happens between members here.

Please, ignore members or posts you don't agree with. If something is posted that violates our rules here we will take care of the issue.

Thanks.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:09 pm

This happens every season. Not everyone will like the same contestant and negative and positive discussion is fine because these people signed up for it, and this is a message board. Opinions good and bad about contestants are acceptable, but not when it moves over to actual posters. I would suggest to ignore when you don't like something you read or use the foe button. At this point it is the only other way for people to get along. Use the vent thread too. If there is something you read that you feel is over the line about a poster, feel free to PM one of the mods. Though we try, we cannot catch everything posted. Thank you for being here and for helping us to keep this a forum to want to be on!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:14 pm

The finale is on Sunday. That means there is only a few more days left until this season is over with. I know tensions are running high. They have been for a while now.

Please, don't bring posts over from other threads with the sole purpose of bashing another member's opinion.

It is so upsetting to see the rules we have here continue to be broken. Especially, after San and I have posted these rules several times over and over again in the last few weeks.

*Sigh* Just wanted to let everyone know that a lot of posts will be deleted. If you want to avoid that happening then you can try and edit your post before we remove them.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:54 pm

Bump!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:31 am

Even though The Bachelorette season has ended doesn't mean the rules don't still apply.

Please, take the time to read through this thread. If you have already done so try and remember to respect your fellow members opinions. I know tensions about this season will always run high.

Just agree to disagree about certain things. Some people will never see things your way no matter how badly you want them to.

If someone violates our rules here you can always contact a mod about it. We will deal with issues between members in private.

Also, now that this season has ended we will be adding some new rules during this off season to help ensure that they are being followed. We will let you know what those new rules will be soon.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:28 pm

Just a reminder:

Everyone is welcome to post their opinions whether good or bad about contestants and the lead. Please don't tell others what to do, think, or how to feel. If you don't like what someone else's opinion is, try ignoring it or using the foe button. If you have a problem with a certain post, please PM one of us so we can take care of it.

Disagreeing respectfully is also acceptable. Let's try to keep the discussion on the subject of the thread and not thoughts about other posters or their opinions. This goes for all threads in the forum as well.

Thanks!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:18 pm

San wrote:Just a reminder:

Everyone is welcome to post their opinions whether good or bad about contestants and the lead. Please don't tell others what to do, think, or how to feel. If you don't like what someone else's opinion is, try ignoring it or using the foe button. If you have a problem with a certain post, please PM one of us so we can take care of it.

Disagreeing respectfully is also acceptable. Let's try to keep the discussion on the subject of the thread and not thoughts about other posters or their opinions. This goes for all threads in the forum as well.

Thanks!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Please, don't call other members haters or talk about them on the open forum. We are trying to get things under control and when members talk about other posters/fans it makes San and I's job that much harder.

If someone crosses a line and violates our rules here then contact a mod.

Please, think before you decide to post something that might hurt others.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:08 am

Bump!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:32 am

Feel free to express your opinions whether you disagree/agree with something other posters have to say about a certain subject.

However, The only rule we have is that you not bash posters personally, tell them what to do, or tell them how to feel.

Disagreeing with someone's opinion is fine, but attacking them because they have a different opinion then you is not.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact a mod and we will be happy to help answer any questions you might have regarding this rule.

Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:52 am

Please, take the time to read or re-read the rules we have here.

Thanks you!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Site Rules - Please Read!

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum