SELECT CONTENT

Site Rules - Please Read!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Site Rules - Please Read! Empty Site Rules - Please Read!

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:49 pm

San and I created this board because we wanted a place were fans could continue to enjoy sleuthing and discussing spoilers about Ashley's season. Everyone's opinion is welcome and encouraged here. Feel free to post and express your opinions always.

The only rule we have is that you respect other posters by not bashing them or by telling them what to do.

I know it is frustrating when you feel that one specific topic is taking over a thread when you really are not invested in that subject or you could careless what they are up to these days.

That was one reason we created separate threads for past contestants. So people who enjoy reading updates, looking at pictures, and reminiscing about certain episodes that meant something to them could continue to do so.

At the end of the day the reason why we joined this site or any forum that talks about this show is because we love it. Then we miss it in the off season. Some miss it more then others, but you get my point.

If you feel attacked or bullied please contact the person doing this to you via pm. Let them know that your feelings were hurt or you didn't appreciate being talked to like that on the open board. Sometimes when emotions are running high or fans become passionate about contestants of this show they misunderstood when the poster was not even talking about them. It has happened to me and is in most cases cleared up through pming the person and clearing the air.

As always if things still can not be resolved contact San and I. We want all our members to feel heard and comfortable posting here. We appreciate and care about you all.

The most important thing is we want everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves when they sign into this site.

Thanks for your time

Last edited by Love_Me on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 7 times in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Site Rules - Please Read! Empty Re: Site Rules - Please Read!

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Welcome new members to this site.

Feel free to express your opinions whether you disagree/agree with something other posters have to say about a certain subject.

However, The only rule we have is that you not bash posters personally, tell them what to do, or tell them how to feel.

Disagreeing with someone's opinion is fine, but attacking them because they have a different opinion then you is not.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact a mod and we will be happy to help answer any questions you might have regarding this rule.

Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Just a little reminder. We have one rule here...Please, do not bash or personally attack anyone at this site by calling them names. If anyone ever feels they have been personally attacked contact San or Love_Me.

If you are not sure if someone is a member here refer to the member's list. Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:57 am

Please, remember this Forum is not a fansite. Everyone might not like the same contestants you do or share the same view point you do about a particular situation, but the one rule we have here is that you not attack that poster who disagrees with you.

Thanks.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:50 pm

It has been brought to our attention that several members feel they have been personally attacked or are not able to express their opinions about certain things without the fear of being personally attacked.

Please, know that we have been made aware of these issues and plan on fixing them so everyone feels comfortable posting here.

This site is supposed to be fun and we plan on doing our very best to make sure it stays that way.

Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Feel free to express your opinions whether you disagree/agree with something other posters have to say about a certain subject.

However, The only rule we have is that you not bash posters personally, tell them what to do, or tell them how to feel.

Disagreeing with someone's opinion is fine, but attacking them because they have a different opinion then you is not.

I have been getting lots of pm's from people on both sides of this issue. Nothing upsets San and I more then hearing someone doesn't want to post here anymore because they feel our rule is allowed to be broken.

So, I ask everyone to please try and keep the peace and enjoy the fun this site has to offer.

If a thread is locked that is because we have to clean up the posts that a member was personally attacked in. Once I delete those posts it will open back up.

San and I want everyone to participate and enjoy this board, but that will not happen if this rule continues to get broken.

I hope you understand.

Sincerely,

San and Love_Me
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:14 pm

You know what really makes me sad.

The fact that this site only has one rule and we have asked numerous times nicely that it not be broken.

I know what would stop that rule from being broken, but San and I don't want to run a board like that.

Please, make an effort not to insult members who may share a different view point then you do.

My advice is if you do not agree with what someone says and want to write something about that poster just let it go and move on.

San and I will try our very best to resolve the issue quickly. So don't worry about it.

No one is perfect and we all make mistakes, but this conflict needs to stop.

Thank you for your time.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:51 am

If you ever have any issues with a poster who has violated our rules please contact San and I.

We will handle it ASAP.

Those posts and the ones that quoted them will be deleted as well

Thank you.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:03 pm

Just a little reminder:

If you have any questions please feel free to contact a mod and we will be happy to help answer any questions you might have regarding this rule.

This Forum/Message Board isn't a fansite and not everyone who is a member here will like the same contestants. Please, try and keep that in mind before responding to a particular post that you might not agree with.

Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:27 pm

If you ever have any concerns or questions about a situation please contact San or Love_Me.

You can be sure if something is not handled the second it occurs it is because San and I both work/school during the day.

We take care of things that need tending to ASAP when we sign into the site after getting home.

If you send a pm to either one of us and it is still in your outbox that means it has not been read yet. After a pm is read it goes into your saved box that means the person you sent something to has read it. Just wanted to include that little bit of info.

We care about the safety and well being of not only our members here, but also those contestants/staff who are associated with the shows we cover at our site.

If you are not sure about posting something please contact San and Love_Me first before doing so.

We care a lot about people's well being here and it breaks our hearts that some would think otherwise.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. We appreciate it.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:15 am

Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Please Read:

Emotions always run high when it comes to watching The Bachelor.

That is to be expected, but please avoid the personal attacks against other members when they express a different opinion then your own.

Please, contact San or Love_Me if a post violates this rule. We will address the issue and delete posts we deem inappropriate.

We would really appreciate your cooperation with this.

Thank you.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Site Rules - Please Read!

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum