SELECT CONTENT

Site Rules - Please Read!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Site Rules - Please Read! - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Rules - Please Read!

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:32 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that posts and threads will be deleted. We tried to please everyone here and that just isn't possible.

So instead of locking threads and cleaning them up we will just delete posts that violate our rules here.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:14 pm

Just a little reminder:

Please, take the time to read our rules before posting anything.

Feel free to express your opinions whether you disagree/agree with something other posters have to say about a certain subject.

However, The only rule we have is that you not bash posters personally, tell them what to do, or tell them how to feel.

Disagreeing with someone's opinion is fine, but attacking them because they have a different opinion then you is not.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact a mod and we will be happy to help answer any questions you might have regarding this rule.

This Forum/Message Board isn't a Fansite and not everyone who is a member here will like the same contestants. Please, try and keep that in mind before responding to a particular post that you might not agree with.

Several posts will be deleted. If you don't want your posts deleted in the future then avoid making them personal against other members here.

Thank you.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:26 pm

**Attention**

Members at our site should only have one username. If you have multiple usernames it makes us question what motives you have for being here.

We will either ban members who have multiple usernames or ask that you choose the one you want to use in the future.

Having one username per person here will make it easier for San and I to moderate this site.

If you have multiple usernames please contact me by tomorrow. Let me know which username you want to use from now on.

Our number one priority here is keeping members safe and giving them a secure place to post.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:50 pm

Several posts throughout this site will be removed soon.

We have asked multiple times for everyone to try and get along and it feels like we are being ignored. Which really makes us sad.

We might have to start banning people who continue to break our rules here. We don't want to have to start doing that though.

Please, we are asking everyone to either ignore members who upset them or skip posts that you don't agree with.

Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:54 am

Bump!

Please, take the time to read this entire thread.

Thank you.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:16 am

**Please, do not attack other members here for sharing their opinions. **

Everyone has the right to express how they feel without the fear of being attacked. Not everyone is going to like the same contestants and not everyone is going to agree with your point of view. This isn't a fansite.

I am trying to get caught up on everything after tending to my family this week.

Be patient with us as we resolve any issues you all might have had recently.

Thank you.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:56 am

If you have a problem with another member here please contact San or I. We want to resolve personal issues between members in private. If the problem plays out on the open board it only escalates the tension among those members.

Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:06 pm

I know some fans are frustrated right now, but the moral here will not get any better if members who can not get along continue to bash one another.

Please, stop attacking other members here or tell them what to do.

If you have an issue that can't be worked out contact a mod.

If someone posts something that violates our rules here ignore it. We will delete that post and get things back on topic.

When someone quotes a posts that is against our rules it makes our job of removing those posts that much harder.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:21 am

Attacking other members for their opinions isn't allowed at our site.

If you see a member violating the rules we have here contact the Forum_Administrator.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

Please do not bash other posters or their posts/opinions. And that goes for every thread here on the forum! Thanks.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Just a little reminder:

Feel free to express your opinions whether you disagree/agree with something other posters have to say about a certain subject.

However, The only rules we have here are that you not bash posters personally, tell them what to do, or tell them how to feel.

Disagreeing with someone's opinion is fine, but attacking them because they have a different opinion then you is not.

This Forum/Message Board isn't a Fansite and not everyone who is a member here will like the same contestants. Please, try and keep that in mind before responding to a particular post that you might not agree with.

Ignore those posts and move on to something else.

Thanks.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:06 am

Alot of posts in many of the threads tonight will be deleted. Our one and most important rule here is to respect other's posts, opinions (even when they differ) and thoughts without bashing them! Agreeing to disagree is fine, but bashing someone's elses opinion and calling them ugly names is not acceptable. Please think about what you want to say before posting! I know emotions are running so high right now. It might be good to ignore posts that you don't agree with right now. Just skip them and move on. We want this to be a place where people want to be. This goes for all threads on the forum.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Site Rules - Please Read!

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum