SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 19 - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*   - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:55 pm

I hate the switch up and still do. I want Carrie Ann gone as a judge already. The judges are the main reason I don't watch this show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*   - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:07 am

None of the dances or new pairings were good. Too much focusing on the "jealously" between new partnerships. Thank goodness that's over with. Dear show, keep Tom&Erin, please get rid of the judges.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:51 pm

Luvstruck wrote:hearthumbsup Lacy tweeted she will be at DWTS this next Monday October 20. Hopefully with Marcus and we get to see them in the audience.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 19 - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

+8
umngirl
Nativenewyorker
Linds911
vivi2
dw_a_mom