SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 19 - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*   - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Post by MissLittle Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:29 am

Just YouTubed The Carlton. Looooooved it, as always!! I'm glad Alfonso embraces what made him famous (and is the polar opposite of what Jaleel White was back in season whatever).

Sad to see Betsey go. She was my favorite. She deserved to stay on longer.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*   - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:55 am

The personal stories were so sad! I'm so sorry to see Tony go. He is such a great guy.

Loved Lea's dance, and loved Alfonso. A lot of actors fall into that category where viewers can't see them playing any other part. I feel like that with Jennifer Aniston.

I didn't understand how America voted, and how they calculated the outcome of the votes.

I see we can vote online, but that's one click, one vote. How does that equate to an 8 or 9 etc?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:20 pm

On-line is actually multiple clicks; after the first one, you can see on your screen how many votes you have left

Some people then gather up all the cell phones in the house and vote from different numbers. The system knows when each number has recorded the maximum number of votes.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:08 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:On-line is actually multiple clicks; after the first one, you can see on your screen how many votes you have left

Some people then gather up all the cell phones in the house and vote from different numbers.  The system knows when each number has recorded the maximum number of votes.

Right, you can save all your votes for one couple if you wanted. I'd like to know how they arrive at the final number that America voted. All three judges scored 10 but America voted 9, total score 39. How did they arrive at 9 is my question.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:On-line is actually multiple clicks; after the first one, you can see on your screen how many votes you have left

Some people then gather up all the cell phones in the house and vote from different numbers.  The system knows when each number has recorded the maximum number of votes.

Right, you can save all your votes for one couple if you wanted. I'd like to know how they arrive at the final number that America voted. All three judges scored 10 but America voted 9, total score 39. How did they arrive at 9 is my question.

The "America score" is different than normal voting for your fav couples. You had to go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] during the East coast airing and log in through FB. There was a time window from the moment the couple started dancing ( aprox. 2 minutes) when you could 'raise your paddle' = click on the score. The average score was then announced as America voted.

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:24 pm

BohemianNika wrote:
The "America score" is different than normal voting for your fav couples. You had to go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] during the East coast airing and log in through FB. There was a time window from the moment the couple started dancing ( aprox. 2 minutes) when you could 'raise your paddle' = click on the score. The average score was then announced as America voted.

Thanks Nika! duh No wonder I didn't have a clue what they were doing, I didn't know that. The click to vote worked for me, however the link you provided is only for the U.S. (in case anyone outside the US is curious) I would rather have the America vote than some of the guest judges they have! Smiley
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:22 pm

Go Alfonso! :alltens:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:06 am

Wow, just saw Alfonso/Witney have over a million views!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:09 am

I wish the show didn't do the switch up. I don't like it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:29 am

Here is the breakdown of dances and partners:

America’s votes are in and the nine remaining celebrities will switch professional dance partners on MONDAY, OCTOBER 13 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on “Dancing with the Stars.” International pop superstar JESSIE J will guest judge alongside Julianne Hough, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli in addition to kicking-off the night with a medley of her hit songs “Bang Bang” and “Burnin’ Up” featuring the Pros. For the first time this season couples will dance to new styles of dance including Hip-Hop, Burlesque, and Flamenco among others. Celebrities will perform one routine with their “switch up” partner and return to their original dance partners the following week.

The “Switch Up” pairings and styles of dance are:

Jonathan Bennett and Peta Murgatroyd dancing the Jitterbug
Tommy Chong and Emma Slater dancing the Mambo
Bethany Mota and Mark Ballas dancing Hip-Hop
Janel Parrish and Artem Chigvintsev dancing Burlesque
Alfonso Ribeiro and Cheryl Burke dancing Flamenco
Sadie Robertson and Derek Hough dancing the Charleston
Antonio Sabato Jr. and Allison Holker dancing Bollywood
Lea Thompson and Val Chmerkovskiy dancing Broadway
Michael Waltrip and Witney Carson dancing Disco

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:29 pm

^Only good thing is there will not be an elimination. Wasn't a fan of it the past few seasons, but the pairings look decent this time.

atem wrote:Wow, just saw Alfonso/Witney have over a million views!

It was amazing! Wasn't sure if Witney was the right partner for him but she is doing amazing choreography so far.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:42 pm

Tony Dovolani's audition tape was straight up cantstopl That body roll and duck quack. He was doing Duck Dynasty moves before Sadie.

The new pairings were great. The new pros brought out the best in their celebs e.g. Cheryl and Alfonso and Alison and Antonio. Some were just weird to watch... Michael Waltrip and the youngin Witney. Bethany Mota was actually tolerable when she was partnered with Mark Ballas.

SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 19 - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

+8
umngirl
Nativenewyorker
Linds911
vivi2
dw_a_mom