SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 19 - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*   - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:32 am

SafronSahara wrote:Has the board acknowledged how attractive Artem is? His sex appeal isn't off the charts like Val's is, but Artem is a nice addition in the eye candy department.

I think I read somewhere a while ago that Artem was in a relationship with Carrie Ann Inaba! I'll have to dig around and see what I can find on that.
:detective

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*   - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:59 am

Here is a People mag article from back in 2006 on the romance between Carrie Ann and Artem, when he was 24 and she was 38.  Cougar ROARrrrrrrrrrr
Dancing Judge Carrie Ann Inaba Finds Love [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The picture alone is worth a look LOL
spitcoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:15 am

SafronSahara wrote:Has the board acknowledged how attractive Artem is? His sex appeal isn't off the charts like Val's is, but Artem is a nice addition in the eye candy department.

IA I had no idea who he was, but I sure do like him. He has a charismatic way about him, and he's handsome!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:02 pm

I don't know about double perfect scores for the last two dances. They were definitely good, but perfect scores? I don't know about that. I didn't know that there would be any legal issues with using the dancing from West Side Story. I guess it's copyrighted. Gene Kelly and "Singin' in the Rain" are all time favorites of mine, so I was happy to see Derek choreograph this tribute. It was well done also, but I still didn't think it deserved a perfect score.

I thought the judges were a bit harsh on Lea this week. So she messed up a little! What about the others who are struggling just to get the moves down? I think Artem is a great addition to the show. I didn't know that he had a romance with Carrie Anne Inaba in his past. He seems like a great guy with a lot of charisma and charm. I think he's great for Lea.

The comedian guest judge had a field day with his judging. A couple of 10's thrown in there for good measure. I have to say that Tommy Chong has been a pleasant surprise. The guy is 76 and has more rhythm and moves than guys half his age. I also like seeing Betsy doing much better now. She's pretty amazing for 72.

I think the judges are holding Alfonso to a higher standard. Maybe because he seems like such a natural. I also thought that Sadie and Mark could have gotten higher scores. Sometimes the judging is quite puzzling to me.

I will always watch this show, but this season the cast really isn't all that great. They also have the misfortune of following one of the best seasons with Maks coming back to partner with Meryl and Charlie being there. It's hard to follow them.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:34 pm

I agree with you NativeNY, I am not interested in the cast this season. Not a single one has me watching and I miss Maks.  I have just been watching the actual dance performances on YouTube and skipping the show itself, and this is the first season I have ever done that. no

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:30 pm

Why did they have a guest judge who is a comedian. Does he have any dance background? I don't know him and didn't take the time to find out his background so I don't know.

It's disappointing when they throw 10's around like that for routines that are not deserving of a 10.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:33 pm

^Kevin Hart is just a pretty popular comedian/actor right now. They wanted to use his popularity to help ratings is my guess. I don't think he has any real connection to dance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by JMFan Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:45 pm

Does anyone know if Sasha Farber and Emma Slater are still a couple ? TIA.

JMFan

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:07 pm

JMFan wrote:Does anyone know if Sasha Farber and Emma Slater are still a couple ?  TIA.

A couple of weeks ago, Emma posted a picture of Sasha on her Instagram and wrote a very sweet note essentially saying that life was taking them in different directions, their future was no longer the same, but that she was grateful for the time they spent together.  So it sounds like they have stayed friends, at least.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by JMFan Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:29 am

Thank you, Moonpie, for your reply. I had a suspicion but had not heard anything. To be honest, I never could see them together, although they were in a relationship for a few years.

JMFan

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:16 pm

Just as Betsey Johnson was getting the swing of things she gets the boot. I was a bit sad to see her depart so early. That Nascar driver must have a strong fan base.

SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:30 pm

I do think that the race car driver has a strong fan base. It's certainly not his dancing that's keeping him around!

The personal stories can be so moving and emotional.

I broke down watching Lea dance for her father again. It was just beautiful. I think she's doing really well and being partnered with the new guy seems to be working for her.

Janel's dance was also a beautiful tribute to her mentor.

What can one say about Alfonso! Great way to close out the show!

I also liked seeing America's scores for the dances.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 19 - Episode Discussions - *Spoilers*

+8
umngirl
Nativenewyorker
Linds911
vivi2
dw_a_mom