SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:20 pm

^^ Actually, Michelle broke up with her last BF this past spring. (Not that it matters, just throwing it out there.)

CH said in his blog that Marcus told them about planning to propose beforehand and they set up a little spot for that. Lacy was taken by surprise. Actually, the other couples initially thought that he got cold feet... laugh out loud

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:21 pm

The show last night was great!!! Happy for the final two couples of C & M and M & L and hope they will keep what they found together and be happy. Pictures on Michelle's twitter of Brielle with Cody look so promising for them as a family and Marcus and Lacy are so well suited to each other.

As for the splits, felt sorry for both Graham & AshLee last night, she reacted way better than I expected when Graham said he didn't see them together after the show, and actually hugged him goodbye. He did seem sad to end it. Christy is a beautiful girl but Tasos is not the one for her or she for him. As for Jackie too bad she didn't swap with Sara on the roses and pair up with Robert since they are both cautious and slow moving and let Sara have a go with Brooks. Jackie posted on twitter last night "Sorry Zack Kalter timing is everything". As a friend of Desiree there was no way she was going to pair up with Brooks which is too bad because she needs someone who will liven her up. Also she knew how much Clare and Zack liked each other so it was hard to get past that. I'm reminded of her tweet which she copied both Clare & Zack on saying "So Clare Crawley and Zack Kalter are both up for grabs?" The way she questioned that and copied them both implies she may have believed they were not over each other. Just watching the scene when Zack was trying to explain to Clare on the steps he wanted paradise to be magical for them makes me believe he was hoping they could work out but at that point Clare was already full steam ahead to leave. Still hope there is a possibility Z & C could at some point find the right "timing" since they were cute together. The wrap up with Elise's words spoken about Dylan in finding out not what they were but what they could be togerther while they flashed scenes of the couples was perfect and liked the captioned where they are now messages. Happy the show has been renewed but do we have to wait a full year before the next one???

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:25 pm

Thanks chloep! If I wasn't spoiled, I would have thought something was up with Marcus when he needed a few minutes.

Like Luvstruck, I too want to know, when will the next season air. Is this only a summer fling/thing? laugh out loud

ETA: should we have a fantasy thread for the next cast? Coach Brian congratulated the couples saying he's happy they found love, with a hashtag #IWantThat I'd love to see him on BIP2.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:RS loves the extra clicks this will bring to his site, and SyndeyRae needs to promote her jewellery. It amazes me these women that come out of the woodwork to be noticed after the fact. IMO the purpose of that tweet and contacting RS was to be noticed for her benefit.  

Meanwhile back at the ranch, Marcus and Lacy are in love and Lacy has a NL ring bigger than any Stella Dot that this girl is selling.

Sore looser, I'll say. Marcus has found the "one ", and she is pissed because she aint the "one" pure and simple. Congrats clapping!  to Marcus and Lacy!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I want to know, at what point did he tell TPTB that he wanted to propose, and was Lacy really surprised?

CH said Marcus carried the ring in his pocket all day and they didn't know if he was really going to propose or not so I'm sure it was discussed and they gave him a ring sometime in advance. I'm guess this was more like a producer asking Marcus "Do you think you would propose to Lacy?" than Marcus saying to a producer "I want to propose to Lacy." But I think the final decision about a proposal was more or less the last day - not until Lacy told Marcus ILY because I think had Marcus not heard that he wouldn't have proposed.

I want to say Lacy was surprised but I don't think it was a complete surprise because I think the producers probably talked to her with enough detail to know she would accept, and that would have put the possibility of a proposal into her mind even if it hadn't already been there. Of course Lacy never stayed around long enough to really learn how the producers work because she was sent home too soon to have seen much and she might not have recognized the subtlety.

I will say that IMO Marcus was nervous and Lacy was genuinely emotional.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudyblue Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:48 pm

grace8136 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Robert Graham @RobertGraham24
Jeans to bed?? That definitely didn't happen

This is why I'm not a fan of Sarah. Not the first time she's been a good little trooper saying and doing what they want her to.

Exactly.. how horrible to go beyond betraying a trust (as people say about Nick) to making things up. Not sure what is going on with Sarah. Maybe she has been hurt a lot.

I was so happy for Marcus and Lacy. They really seem so perfectly matched. She's going to take good care of him and he deserves that. Smiley

Here's the deal. I'm a guy and it gets out I wore jeans to bed on a fantasy date. Am I going to deny it? Could be. One said one thing and the other said something else. One of them is lying. I'm not assuming it's Sarah.

Rudyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:51 pm

Please I like Marcus but I heard about his reputation in Dallas, I am happy for them but let's not act like Marcus past doesn't exist.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:11 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Please I like Marcus but I heard about his reputation in Dallas, I am happy for them but let's not act like Marcus past doesn't exist.

20+ girls at 25 years old (which means about 8 years of dating) IS quite a lot. No judgement and it definitely doesn't mean that he's sexting with this girl now, but I don't doubt what RS has said about his reputation. He also had issues with possession of pills, so I think that there's probably a lot to him that we haven't seen on screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:12 pm

Why would anyone care about Marcus' past. The only one that has come forward is the jewellery persons tweet and RS's buddies at the radio station. In either case, I don't pay any attention to either one of those two.

Now if there was more than one rumour with many girls, with many accusations, then perhaps there might be an issue somewhere in his past.

Unless there is something I'm not aware of.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:22 pm

If you're single and dating, you're a man whore according to RS.

The one's I'd be worried about are the one's that say they haven't dated in 5 years (like RS laugh out loud).
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:34 pm

The ONLY issue with Marcus is that he was hypercritical on the show of Chris Bukowski (gossiping to Clare in two key scenes) and Jesse (in PI sessions), as if he was so much more the innocent boy next door than they were. *chuckle chuckle*

Of course, he may be all wholesome and committed with Lacy NOW. In fact, this may explain why he "fell" so fast for Andi, then Lacy. He is very determined to become "domesticated" after exhaustion from The Wild Life of his youth.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:38 pm

Wasn't the having sex with 20 girls said by Dylan rather than Marcus? This is exactly how nasty and false rumors start. And who cares what some DJ in Dallas says---does she have proof?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+53
MVMom39forever
Bhaka
Iluvbachette
Sprite
tigertiz
moonchild
nuts2uiam
mindless
IrishGal
luvlady345
Rudyblue