SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:28 pm

ironcat-who knows how it'll go, but 4 judges is 4 to many in my book! Hugesmile I'd rather just see the dancing/behind the scenes stuff and not have to listen on and on to the judges.

moonpie-WOW, he'd of been the last person I'd of thought of matched with Carrie Ann! Never heard of Alfonso or quite a few of the others.

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:09 pm

So they have only announced 7 "celebrities" competing. Last season had 10, so that seems like not enough and that more should be competing.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:So they have only announced 7 "celebrities" competing.  Last season had 10, so that seems like not enough and that more should be competing.

The whole list (minus Sharna's partner, Tavis Smiley) is posted a couple of pages back. Pure DWTS' site does a good job of getting insider scoop and posting it early.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:32 am

Lost17 wrote:thirteen-There is a difference in my opinion since they are related...and she tends to not judge as fairly with those she doesn't like as well, the comment she gave Maks was uncalled for and unprofessional. I wouldn't like Maks as a judge either since his brother is on the show. Is she taking the place of Len or are there actually 4 judges now? 3 is bad enough to listen to, but 4? Who's Carrie Ann's ex?

I think she was fair all around. Do I think the way she delivered the message was hard? Yes but even Maks said a few weeks later (don't remember where I read it but if I do I'll post it here) that what Julianne said to him helped him in the long run. You don't have to take personal a comment made by a judge even if it sounds like the judge, in this case Julianne, made it sound that way.

You know, Julianne and Maks have known each other since before DWTS almost all the pros and judges have (even Tony babysat Derek in a few occasions). So I don't see how being a relative gives Derek an advantage I think it gives him a disadvantage just because a lot of people are saying that Julianne being his sister will give Derek and his partner a shoe in and that he will win for a 6th time. I think Derek has prove time and time again that he can win without his sister being part of the judging panel and if he wins this season it won't be because of Julianne.

thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:38 am

So PureDWTS was right about all the couples! And I have to say they all look like a fun group!

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:35 am

Below is a complete list of this season's pairings:
Antonio Sabato Jr. and Cheryl Burke
Alfonso Ribeiro and Witney Carson
Sadie Robertson and Mark Ballas
Michael Waltrip and Emma Slater
Lolo Jones and Keo Motsepe
Jonathan Bennett and Allison Holker
Lea Thompson and Artem Chigvintsev
Randy Couture and Karina Smirnoff
Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy
Tommy Chong and Peta Murgatroyd
Bethany Mota and Derek Hough
Betsey Johnson and Tony Dovolani
Tavis Smiley and Sharna Burgess
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:49 pm

Lea Thompson and Artem Chigvintsev
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:54 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:38 pm

Well there's nobody there who will entice me to watch. It's yet another season that Derek doesn't get the older star or someone with very little dance ability. It must be in his contract. I'd like to see how good he'd be if he was really challenged.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15334

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:07 pm

I'm not that familiar with most of these "stars" so I'm hoping for pleasant surprises along the way. I'm excited to see what these new pros have up their sleeves too.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:30 pm

albean99 wrote:Well there's nobody there who will entice me to watch. It's yet another season that Derek doesn't get the older star or someone with very little dance ability. It must be in his contract. I'd like to see how good he'd be if he was really challenged.

**Edited***GA- I mean just to name you a few:
1. Amy Purdy: She doesn't have legs. I don't think how much challenge a choreographer and teacher can have.
2. Jennifer Grey: Who was 50 and had a year old surgery in her neck and from week 2 suffered injury and injury until the finale when she ruptured her disc.
3. Maria Menounos: Who Derek said she couldn't even walk in a straight line and had no rhythm whatsoever. Suffered 2 major injuries in her feet and she couldn't even walk or climb the stairs since week 4.
And before Shawn all his partners were older than him by more than a few years.

That guy has had challenges and he had overcame them with flying colors. Why not admit that he is a **edited** great choreographer and teacher? He works with his partners strengths and hide their weaknesses fantastically. Really, this guy is amazing and deserves every win he has gotten since his youth (being the first american to win the Blackpool competition) to winning 5 mirror ball trophies.

**Edited** I am also fan of Val, Maks, Mark, and Sharna. So you can take my opinion as bias.

You know who I want to see challenged? Valentin.

Edited by GA
thirteen
thirteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
northernviewer
jojo47
BuckeyeGal06
julychild
SafronSahara