SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:30 pm

Alfonso!  Yesssssssssssssssss please!  I will be glued to the set if he's on.

One of my top 10 favorite moments on TV ever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS1cLOIxsQ8
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:39 pm

I only recognized 3 names on that list. My 13 year old daughter would recognize more, but you all are right about her having no interest in this show, period.

I watch anyway, though; I just like seeing non-dancers learn to dance.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:33 pm

Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I gave up DWTS for the most part after Nicole S beat Evan.  I felt like she was a professional dancer and the whole thing was rigged.  I came back for Sean and was glad I did, I loved Kellie and Derek and she made me like Derek as a whole.  I started last season in week three because all the talk of Maks and Meryl was too much to resist.  

I can easily skip this season as well.  I think the format has gone a little stale and the uneven judging is just too annoying.  If they cast someone really awesome again, I might watch but otherwise, I am happy to give my Mondays to the Voice and this year I get Gwen S and Pharrell.  My inner fan girl is so excited!

I hated Niclole's season. What was the point since she got 9's the first week and 10's the second? You just knew that nobody else stood a chance. I also loved Kelly and she did make me like Derek somewhat. Don't even get me started on M&M! Maybe it is a let down after last season, but the addition of JH to the judges and all these people that I have never heard of and couldn't care less about dancing, just makes me wish that the Bachelor Canada aired on Mondays since that night is free for me now.

I find JH to be not very nice as a judge so yet another reason to skip. You could try the Voice with me, no Bachelor Canada down here in SC/GA! DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 11 2292733854
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:51 pm

Poor Tony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:53 pm

I figured either Josh or Andi would have been on

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:21 pm

happygirl77us wrote:I figured either Josh or Andi would have been on

I am assuming that either or both declined.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:15 am

^ Considering this is one of the most "blah" and boring casts I have ever seen for this show, it would appear, at least to me and that TMZ "wish list" they either both or one of them was asked and they turned it down. Good for Andi and Josh.

But seriously, this cast is horrendous. I'm not a loyal watcher and will only watch bits and pieces of seasons here and there, but I will not be watching a single second of this season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:51 pm

I'm with a lot of you on this cast, might be 2 I like. I was excited Artem was joining the pros this year, but not into his partner at all. Plus adding Julianne-WHY?! DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 11 2292733854 Not fair to the others at all with her brother dancing for HER vote, crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:11 pm

I'm gonna be watching this season even though I don't know a lot of people from the cast I think is great not having an idea of who the person is because you can form your on one when you'll watch them dance and interact with his/her partner.

Am I the only one who thinks Julianne will be harder on her brother simply because Derek is her brother?
In my experience when I have to criticize my brother I criticize him harder bc 1. He is my brother. 2. I know his potential and know that he can do much better.
I mean in the two times that she has judged him she was professional towards him and only spoke about what the celebrity was doing wrong in order to improve which is what all the other judges should be doing instead of only criticizing Derek time and time again and say nothing to his partner.

Is not really different if Maks was the judge and Val (and Karina, Tony, and Peta) was competing, is it? Or how Carrie Ann Inaba is be judging her ex-boyfriend for years and nobody has said anything.

Last edited by thirteen on Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:42 pm

thirteen-There is a difference in my opinion since they are related...and she tends to not judge as fairly with those she doesn't like as well, the comment she gave Maks was uncalled for and unprofessional. I wouldn't like Maks as a judge either since his brother is on the show. Is she taking the place of Len or are there actually 4 judges now? 3 is bad enough to listen to, but 4? Who's Carrie Ann's ex?

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:12 pm

I think there will be 4 judges now, at least I hope so. There's a better chance with scores out of 40 from the first week on that we will see some wider gaps between the best and the worst, so maybe some of the awful dancers won't be able to be saved by their crazed fans so easily.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:32 pm

^^According to a couple of articles I read, there will be four judges this season. Should be interesting. I don't know who most of those people are, but I'm excited for Alfonso. Hope he delivers - and dances to "It's Not Unusual". When did YouTubers become "stars"?

Lost, Artem is Carrie Ann's ex-boyfriend.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
northernviewer
jojo47
BuckeyeGal06
julychild
SafronSahara