SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:20 pm

RoseLover86 wrote:I just read a story on The Daily Mail about Derek Hough dating Kate Hudson, and that she just announced that she and Matt Bellamy, her most recent baby daddy, have been separated "for some time".
wow

Sources tell Us that Hudson and Hough were together this past weekend at the Nice Guy Restaurant in L.A. One eyewitness says the stars ate dinner, drank, and stayed past closing.
Even before the two were linked together, Hudson gushed about spending time with Hough in a 2013 interview with Shape magazine. "My heart is really in contemporary jazz, but lately I’ve been ballroom dancing with Derek Hough," she told the mag of the seasoned DWTS pro. "It’s been a real blast."

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Nonina430 Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:39 pm

I'm not surprised. Happy for Derek and Kate.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:10 pm

Derek is not dating Kate Hudson. He has been in a relationship with Justene A. for a few months now.

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:01 pm

Derek Hough: Why He Won't Appear on Dancing with the Stars This Spring

Dancing with the Stars won't have as much spring in its step when it returns for its 20th anniversary in March.

Five-time winner Derek Hough has to bow out of the next installment of the ABC show because he'll play the male lead in New York Spring Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall this spring.

Debuting in March, the limited, seven-week engagement will feature Hough as Jack, a man with a special mission who will receive an eternal reward if he's able to help a man named Bernie keep his position as a New York City tour guide. Bernie's job is in jeopardy when Jenna (Nashville's Laura Benanti) reveals her plan to take the tour company "virtual."

Joining Hough and Benanti in the show from Madison Square Garden Entertainment and Weinstein Live Entertainment will be Whoopi Goldberg, voicing the Statue of Liberty, and Bella Thorne, as the voice of the Alice in Wonderland Statue.

There will also be celebrity cameos by Donald Trump, Martha Stewart and Henrik Lundqvist, among others.

"I am ecstatic that I'll able to extend my passion for performing to the Great Stage of Radio City Music Hall in New York Spring Spectacular," Hough said exclusively to PEOPLE. "Performing at Radio City Music Hall in a show that celebrates everything that is beloved about New York City is a dream. I can't wait to show fans this production ... it's going to be like nothing they've seen me in before."

Hough won't be the only popular pro missing from the spring installment of DWTS. Cheryl Burke announced at the end of last season that she's leaving the show to star in a new reality show for NBC.

The 20th season will also mark the last for Judge Len Goodman.

Previews for Hough's Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall begin on March 12, and the show runs through May 3.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"We are so thrilled to have Derek Hough joining the cast of New York Spring Spectacular," said Harvey Weinstein, producer of the brand new production. "Derek has been entertaining us for years on TV, and we are very excited to bring this talented performer to New York City to light up the Radio City Music Hall stage."

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He will be missed. So proud of him! I wish him the very best in this new and amazing adventure! Hugesmile clapping!

Last edited by thirteen on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:11 pm

Bravo! Derek Hough. I've been waiting a long time for this.
You deserve it all. thumbsup

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:21 pm

Yikes! That will be a big change for me to adjust to!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:20 pm

I may have to watch the next season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:22 pm

Sprite wrote:I may have to watch the next season.

Agree! Hugesmile

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:25 pm

Season 20 March 16th

“Dancing with the Stars” (Monday, March 16, 8:00-10:01 p.m., ET)

“Dancing with the Stars” returns for its 20th season with an all-new celebrity cast-- to be announced at a later date -- who will brave the dance floor for the first time. Each week, these celebrities will leave their comfort zones and endure hours of grueling rehearsals to master technical choreography and entertaining performances. In the end, only one star will rise above the rest to be crowned champion and win the coveted mirror-ball trophy.

Hosted by Emmy® Award-winning  Tom Bergeron (“America’s Funniest Home Videos”) and Erin Andrews, “Dancing with the Stars” is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines judged by renowned ballroom judge Len Goodman and dancer/choreographers Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba and Julianne Hough.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:28 pm

Isn't this the cutest thing? AJ (Alfonso's son, joined in dancing on the live tour)!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:38 pm

Ohh, how old is that baby 2, how could he not dance with
Alfonso being his dad. Loved it beatingheart

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:44 pm

laugh out loud he is so darn cute! Every time they showed him in the audience during the season, he was always clapping for his Daddy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
northernviewer
jojo47
BuckeyeGal06
julychild
SafronSahara