SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:48 am

I had zero intention of watching this season. But now I may have to reconsider since they've brought on Allison as a pro. She's is one of my all-time favorite dancers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Relalou Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Keoikantse 'Keo' Motsepe seems like an interesting addition to the cast

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:31 pm

Thank you for the link:

I think he will be enjoyable to watch.  I just hope they give him a decent partner to work with.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:00 pm

I heard they are going to announce the celebrities on Sept. 5th.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rolling Eyes  no 

Seems like I am skipping the season.... I don't care who the stars are... Nobody is worth putting up with Ms.Ditz for a whole season.  stupid 

Maybe J-Law. (but that's it)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:59 pm

chloep wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rolling Eyes  no 

Seems like I am skipping the season.... I don't care who the stars are... Nobody is worth putting up with Ms.Ditz for a whole season.  stupid 

Well I'm going to be skipping the season as well - no way I am watching a season with her and her brother. Redfacemad :why: 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:14 pm

SLA44 wrote:
chloep wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rolling Eyes  no 

Well I'm going to be skipping the season as well - no way I am watching a season with her and her brother. Redfacemad :why: 

That makes three of us.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:40 pm

I am sorry but this is ridiculous. I can put up...barely...with JH as a guest judge judging her brother in one episode, but not for a whole season. It's not like they don't favour him in all sorts of other ways as it is. Sucks that her singing and acting career went down the toilet and now again DWTS is promoting her yet again. Enough.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Sprite wrote:I am sorry but this is ridiculous. I can put up...barely...with JH as a guest judge judging her brother in one episode, but not for a whole season. It's not like they don't favour him in all sorts of other ways as it is. Sucks that her singing and acting career went down the toilet and now again DWTS is promoting her yet again. Enough.

Good Post I agree  I hope they teach her the difference between The Swing and The Jive also before the season starts and she criticizes someone else on how they are doing The Jive. Gee now they with have their "Golden Boy" and their "Golden Girl" and someone is going to get scored higher than they should again this season for sure.  :vomit:  no 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:22 am

No Max and now both Julianne and Derek!??!!?? I was already upset with no Max, but to have Julianne the whole season? I used to really like her before she left DWTS for bigger and better things but now she seems, to me, to act like she thinks she is better than everyone else.

George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:01 am

George1218 wrote:No Max and now both Julianne and Derek!??!!??  I was already upset with no Max, but to have Julianne the whole season? I used to really like her before she left DWTS for bigger and better things but now she seems, to me, to act like she thinks she is better than everyone else.

Well if I saw right Julianne is the 4th judge so if Carrie Ann and Bruno are back and Lyn Goodman already said at the end of last season it was his last then that leaves one more judges spot and I hope they give it to Maks, he would make it worth watching.......

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:50 am

Luvstruck wrote:
George1218 wrote:No Max and now both Julianne and Derek!??!!??  I was already upset with no Max, but to have Julianne the whole season? I used to really like her before she left DWTS for bigger and better things but now she seems, to me, to act like she thinks she is better than everyone else.

Well if I saw right Julianne is the 4th judge so if Carrie Ann and Bruno are back and Lyn Goodman already said at the end of last season it was his last then that leaves one more judges spot and I hope they give it to Maks, he would make it worth watching.......
 :yes:  I love both Julianne and Derek Hough.They are my all time favorite pros. As for Julianne sitting on the judges panel, I'm sure she will deal with it honestly and professionally . Like she said..judging is about the "star"...not the pro !! Unlike a lot of people, I don't see her playing favorites with Derek ...not at all !! There's no integrity in that..Besides, I don't think producers or Derek would stand for it. !! I have only positive feelings about this, but we will have to wait and see how it goes ... I love feeling positive for a change !!  clapping! 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
northernviewer
jojo47
BuckeyeGal06
julychild
SafronSahara