SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 58 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:38 pm

laurentx wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:I think she's already in Nick's room at the beginning of this preview.    When you see her walk out, she's actually leaving Nick's room instead of going to his hotel.

I think you nailed it. If you don't listen to the audio and only watch the video, everything you see would be consistent with Andi leaving after having sent someone home and the emotional aftermath of that action. The audio however is consistent with the thought process leading up to such a decision and taking action on the decision. Because of what you hear you think what your seeing matches up - but in this case, it doesn't; they spliced audio of the initial thought process leading up to a decision with the aftermath of executing action as a result of the decision.
Yes, I agree Steel and Lucas!  And just to add, when she's walking away in the parking lot, you see her throw her hands up and mouth words - like she's rehashing a conversation that just took place!

Exactly my thoughts. The pictures are an exact match and like you said Lauren, I noticed she kind of threw her hands up and said a few words too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:49 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Bringing this over MOT post
momoftrips wrote:Andi is at Casa de Campo when she is upset. Both guys are staying there. Not 100% on room types but should be pretty close.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 58 Ebep2v
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 58 24pfcwk
By the size and style of the balcony Josh seems to staying in a Elite 1 bedroom.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 58 11t331i
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 58 1238arp
Drawer matches:
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 58 I1w4th
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 58 21absdd
Nick's is staying in one of the larger Elite Suites. If you look closely behind Andi, you can see the matching glass top table and that bookcase to the right.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 58 Ibhu36
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 58 2hi339d
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 58 W7di6w
https://casadecampo.com.do/hotel-rooms

This picture of Josh he looks VERY upset to me.He looks almost like he doesn't believe what just happened.JMO.and it appears to be in the morning no really sunnyout..and I don't it's him picking out rings since it's on his balcony!

Just throwing this out there could this be where she let him go?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:51 pm

What picture are you referring to on the balcony, hotmomma?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:52 pm

^^^ He is wearing the shirt he wore for his video message to Andi, F3 to F2, so I doubt it is where she lets him go.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:52 pm

Hotmomma the Josh pick is from FD episode IMO.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:54 pm

The purple shirt.

And yes he did wear it in his video message.But we know it is in his room where they stayed for his LCD too. so why such a upset/ shocked look on his face?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:59 pm

Hotmomma wrote:The purple shirt.

And yes he did wear it in his video message.But we know it is in his room where they stayed for his LCD too. so why such a upset/ shocked look on his face?

The one in the purple shirt has been sleuthed to be his room in the DR. Have we accounted for that SC, and what he may be doing?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:59 pm

If there is only one guy looking at rings Neil Lang could go to the guy's room and Josh is just nervous about proposing especially if he doesn't know that there is only one guy left. So this could be him nervous about picking a ring etc.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:00 pm

I would say the look is more pensive than shocked/upset. They put that shot in to fool the average viewer into thinking it is Josh that is being let go. IMHO.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:02 pm

4health wrote:If there is only one guy looking at rings Neil Lang could go to the guy's room and Josh is just nervous about proposing especially if he doesn't know that there is only one guy left.  So this could be him nervous about picking a ring etc.

I agree!! He could be looking at rings just by the direction of his eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:02 pm

In other news, is that a blue crochet blanket in Nick's room as "decor" or am I seeing it wrong? scratch

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:03 pm

Yes it could be..I am just throwing different ideas out there..

Right now I can see he choosing either ine..

He body chemistry sure seems Josh especially during their LCD that we have been shown.But I can't rule out Nick because of what she says..

I think she will chose Josh,But I am not 100%.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle