SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by pander3575 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:33 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Does anyone know where the earlier sc of Amdi in that same dress are? They could help with the pieces.
It would also help to have sc of Andi's place from FSD.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:34 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:I think she's already in Nick's room at the beginning of this preview.    When you see her walk out, she's actually leaving Nick's room instead of going to his hotel.

I think you nailed it. If you don't listen to the audio and only watch the video, everything you see would be consistent with Andi leaving after having sent someone home and the emotional aftermath of that action. The audio however is consistent with the thought process leading up to such a decision and taking action on the decision. Because of what you hear you think what your seeing matches up - but in this case, it doesn't; they spliced audio of the initial thought process leading up to a decision with the aftermath of executing action as a result of the decision.

I watched the video without sound, so when everyone started saying that it was Andi's room, my inclination was to think that it was Andi leaving the F2's room after saying goodbye.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:54 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:I think she's already in Nick's room at the beginning of this preview.    When you see her walk out, she's actually leaving Nick's room instead of going to his hotel.

I think you nailed it. If you don't listen to the audio and only watch the video, everything you see would be consistent with Andi leaving after having sent someone home and the emotional aftermath of that action. The audio however is consistent with the thought process leading up to such a decision and taking action on the decision. Because of what you hear you think what your seeing matches up - but in this case, it doesn't; they spliced audio of the initial thought process leading up to a decision with the aftermath of executing action as a result of the decision.

I watched the video without sound, so when everyone started saying that it was Andi's room, my inclination was to think that it was Andi leaving the F2's room after saying goodbye.

Watch her eyes. Did Nick run out of the room? Plus, no tears for Nick? I've been harping on them giving the ending away with this sofa match 2 weeks before the finale. I was super annoyed they would do that and why would they do that? blah, blah, blah.. I think it makes more sense that they didn't give it away 2 weeks ago and this explains it.

You could be right though, there's no way to be completely certain on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:55 pm

Bringing this over MOT post

momoftrips wrote:Andi is at Casa de Campo when she is upset. Both guys are staying there. Not 100% on room types but should be pretty close.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 Ebep2v
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 24pfcwk

By the size and style of the balcony Josh seems to staying in a Elite 1 bedroom.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 11t331i
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 1238arp

Drawer matches:
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 I1w4th
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 21absdd

Nick's is staying in one of the larger Elite Suites. If you look closely behind Andi, you can see the matching glass top table and that bookcase to the right.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 Ibhu36
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 2hi339d
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 W7di6w

https://casadecampo.com.do/hotel-rooms

Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:02 pm

Do we know where Andi was staying 100%?

Chris Harrison tweeted earlier today with #PuntaCana.

Also a couple of days ago Andi favourited a tweet from Paradisus Resorts, which is in Punta Cana. It is a 46min drive to Casa de Campo. Would explain why she is in a car.

Last edited by Sarah_XV on Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:02 pm

And where is Andi staying? Do we know?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:11 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:The blue wall art matches Nick's LCD. And the blue vase. And the bookcase.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 Screen24 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 Na110

Everything is pretty much the same, expect in one s/cap the green roundish bowl is on the second shelf, and in the other s/cap its' on the first shelf.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Everything is pretty much the same, expect in one s/cap the green roundish  bowl is on the second shelf, and in the other s/cap its' on the first shelf.

I think you are looking at two different bowls. The circled bowls look identical to me.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 6dfd267b-6f61-4729-a94f-4a60d76cdd1d_zps4a529f1c
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 Ab6c12ee-18cd-4414-aa7c-bbce57aab5c5_zps33b47b1c
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:The blue wall art matches Nick's LCD. And the blue vase. And the bookcase.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 Screen24 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 Na110

Everything is pretty much the same, expect in one s/cap the green roundish  bowl is on the second shelf, and in the other s/cap its' on the first shelf.

I agree, it looks like the same room. I guess I would expect more tears, and emotion if she was letting one of her F2 go.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:28 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Yes, I agree Steel and Lucas!  And just to add, when she's walking away in the parking lot, you see her throw her hands up and mouth words - like she's rehashing a conversation that just took place!
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:33 pm

laurentx wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Yes, I agree Steel and Lucas!  And just to add, when she's walking away in the parking lot, you see her throw her hands up and mouth words - like she's rehashing a conversation that just took place!

That's what I see too. Or she sees the rain and is like "of course, it's raining"
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:37 pm

Yup looks like a match to me! It can't be the morning of the FRC given the time stamps and no pictures of him and Josh in suits, and how happy she looks walking w/ Chris H.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 1f49c

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 8367-910  Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 I_got_13  Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 E5kqdm15  Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle