SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 1 of 59 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 Empty Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:50 am

Continue topic here!  thumbsup

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:54 am

Relalou wrote:
2observe wrote:
gabriele wrote:
she mentioned something about looking good "on paper" in the interview that is why i commented on it.
I thought that the "on paper" comment was referring to Josh since we know that Nick was not her type.

And I think she is referring to Chris and this is just as she is sending him home.  He is such a good guy, stable, loving, good family, offering her freedom to work or stay home, but…  In spite of all that she knows he isn't the one and her heart is not following her head when she sends him home to keep Nick and Josh     we can all agree to disagree.
Per Gabriele:   laugh out loud we can all agree to disagree.
 Brought over from thread 2.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by momoftrips Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:20 pm

Sorry if this has been posted already I am behind on posts. Paradisus Punta Cana posted that their resort was used for a FD and it seems to be the one who leaves early. The bushes and trees match.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 2ikdqib
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 Wv8yl4
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 1r9m4h

Didn't see any matches for the chairs or pillows yet but I really didn't look long.

http://www.melia.com/en/hotels/dominican-republic/punta-cana/paradisus-punta-cana-resort/index.html?gclid=CLjvq5qeu78CFdFafgodAKsAmQ&ef_id=U13gQgAAAc@cQk-c:20140710170930:s

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:47 pm

The resort just posted this picture confirming that Chris was at the Paradisus for his FD.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 2moz5eq

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 3520owx

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:51 pm

That's great momoftrips! With the way her hair is in the top picture sitting with Chris, that's the same way her hair is styled in the preview when she's crying. They obviously have the first part of their overnight date, but it definitely does seem that she sends him home before she brings out the fantasy suite card.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:10 pm

Geez, how uncomfortable to even try eating like that and then in a white dress--I would never get that thing clean again.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:11 pm

Good thing they don't eat the food, eh? giggling

Last edited by Sarah_XV on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:12 pm

Certainly looks like it, Ash. This seems to support the spoiler that Andi sends Chris home before the FS portion of the date, and the black SUV is driving him away.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Geez, how uncomfortable to even try eating like that and then in a white dress--I would never get that thing clean again.

I would have serious back spasms after sitting on that, and since I'm top heavy all my food would have fallen right onto my chest. I don't get why they have meals on this thing.

So I thought the picture where she is crying, her top is an indigo blue? Am I remembering this wrong?

BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:22 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Geez, how uncomfortable to even try eating like that and then in a white dress--I would never get that thing clean again.

I would have serious back spasms after sitting on that, and since I'm top heavy all my food would have fallen right onto my chest. I don't get why they have meals on this thing.

So I thought the picture where she is crying, her top is an indigo blue? Am I remembering this wrong?

Since the clothes aren't technically hers, she probably doesn't care if she ends up wearing her dinner. I remember watching Ashley and Josh walk in the surf in Fiji in their FRC clothes and thinking it was a good thing they didn't have to pay for them.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:24 pm

jcrbil wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:

Since the clothes aren't technically hers, she probably doesn't care if she ends up wearing her dinner.  I remember watching Ashley and Josh walk in the surf in Fiji in their FRC clothes and thinking it was a good thing they didn't have to pay for them.

the crying top is white. I am trying to find the dress to confirm the shoulders details

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 59 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle