SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:54 am

JBF wrote:You know, Max64, it is now Do Or Die for me... ha ha! You are entitled to sit on the fence between candidates, but I was already tossed/fell into the pig pen.

BTW, where are the other hometown previews? Or is Chris the only one... just as he had the only hometown screencap in the promos? I am not talking about the Buddy TV/abc.net photos that the Jodi fans are all drooling over.
I like Chris, but I would be disappointed if he is the F1. She is so obviously head over heels with Josh and so obviously not seeing herself living in Iowa that I wouldn't want him to spend time with her if she can't be totally happy.

I'm on the Chris for Bachelor train. I want him to be able to choose the girl that is right for him.  I felt bad for him when he was talking to Andi and said that finding a girl willing to live in his world (the farm) had been an issue for him in the past. There are plenty of girls who would live there with him and be happy; just not Andi.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:40 pm

JBF wrote:You know, Max64, it is now Do Or Die for me... ha ha! You are entitled to sit on the fence between candidates, but I was already tossed/fell into the pig pen.

BTW, where are the other hometown previews? Or is Chris the only one... just as he had the only hometown screencap in the promos? I am not talking about the Buddy TV/abc.net photos that the Jodi fans are all drooling over.

LOL, you've never said the Chris was a for sure thing, besides I'm in the in the pen right there with you, and I don't mind a little mud!  Funny, I raised pigs when I was a kid, probably why I like Chris so much, plus I have so much respect for the work ethics of farmers  :yes: 

I'm still very curious with regard to his edit, even if they had him pegged for the next lead, seems as if they would have gone a different route with that.  I'm curious too with the lack of SC's.  Why was Chris' HTD the only one to be shown in the promo?  Why is Chris the only one to have a preview out and having it look like it doesn't go well?  (with Momma Soules, and the "homemaker" comment)   Have there ever been this many camera shots/VO's pointing to someone that was a f3 ever before?  Is it just because he's a contender for the next Bachelor?  
Questions, questions!!!

Is it Monday yet?? giggling

Last edited by Max64 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:46 pm

mtnlvr55, that's part of my dilemma too, or for me, I would rather see Chris as the next lead. I'm not that much of an Andi fan, I think she's too high maintenance. I see Chris with someone more like Des.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:50 pm

Max64 wrote:I'm not that much of an Andi fan, I think she's too high maintenance.  I see Chris with someone more like Des.  
After seeing a sneak peak of his hometown with that vast land, I think someone 'down to earth' is a better fit with Chris, too!  Not to say farmers can't be sophisticated - I am a farmer and like to think I can hold my own with my former city friends very well! And I will go on record saying I like Andi very much ... just the guys a little more!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:54 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:

I like Chris, but I would be disappointed if he is the F1. She is so obviously head over heels with Josh and so obviously not seeing herself living in Iowa that I wouldn't want him to spend time with her if she can't be totally happy.

I'm on the Chris for Bachelor train. I want him to be able to choose the girl that is right for him.  I felt bad for him when he was talking to Andi and said that finding a girl willing to live in his world (the farm) had been an issue for him in the past. There are plenty of girls who would live there with him and be happy; just not Andi.

Well you never now - it appeared to many of us that Des was head over heels with Brooks (even if he did not return her feelings) and ended up with Chris whom she is very happy with. I waver back and forth as to whether Chris is F1. There is so much SM evidence for Josh as F1 but how much is too much?? Then you have Brian stating Chris is his pick for F1 and Kat tweeting Chris as F1 so who knows. I am even confused as to when Nick leaves now (F2 or F3?) I am going to keep an open mind during the rest of the season. I got burned too badly last season not too! I think we need to keep on eye on everything this season. Chris might be falling under the radar on SM thanks to all the attention paid to Josh and Nick.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:24 pm

So in the past couple seasons, the f1 has gotten their first 1-1 date in episode 5 haven't they?

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:52 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:I like Chris, but I would be disappointed if he is the F1. She is so obviously head over heels with Josh and so obviously not seeing herself living in Iowa that I wouldn't want him to spend time with her if she can't be totally happy.

So obviously. No, she can't be totally happy.

Just as Nick can't be totally happy unless he and Andi name their Maltese Murray and hang out with Josh at Aaron's games.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:57 pm

JBF wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:I like Chris, but I would be disappointed if he is the F1. She is so obviously head over heels with Josh and so obviously not seeing herself living in Iowa that I wouldn't want him to spend time with her if she can't be totally happy.

So obviously. No, she can't be totally happy.

Just as Nick can't be totally happy unless he and Andi name their Maltese Murray and hang out with Josh at Aaron's games.

Okay, "so obviously" to me.  :cutesmile!:  Did not realize I was repeating myself.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:00 pm

Max64 wrote:So in the past couple seasons, the f1 has gotten their first 1-1 date in episode 5 haven't they?  

I don't think there's a pattern.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm

Desiree and Andi are nothing alike and Andi's feelings for Josh are being reciprocated. Hardly the same. Andi and Josh show chemistry from the pictures I've seen. The pictures of her and Chris seem very generic.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:07 pm

Soooo very generic. Like many of Juan and Nikki scenes last season that didn't involve water.

It is so much easier pretending to agree with the masses and just patiently wait for any "gotchas" that might happen to come along later.

Last edited by JBF on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:07 pm

JBF wrote:Soooo very generic. Like many of Juan and Nikki scenes last season that didn't involve water.

It seems so much easier pretending to agree with the masses and just patiently wait for any "gotchas" that might happen come along later.

I didn't watch Juan Pablo's season and you were the one thinking Clare was F1. I believed RS that Nikki was F1.

Last edited by atem on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay