SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 Empty Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:39 pm

Continue here. Brought the last post over to the new thread.

by emad0722 Today at 9:35 pm

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 25AB8AC0-54F2-4F7B-A88C-2AE458D5869E_zpsqjivbw8y

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:41 pm

relaxing Today at 9:38 pm

Aww - great pic of both. Chris really is great looking. Here's hoping for some good stuff from him Mon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by JBF Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:41 pm

You mean to say the dude is only NOW getting a Thread #2?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:43 pm

^^^^Nobody loved him enough I guess!  :tissuebox 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:44 pm

Awww--I think he is a great guy. I don't know him well enough to say I love him, but he seems nice. And he is easy on the eyes.  Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:45 pm

Posted by JBF

That is one of our suspiciously post-show PI sessions. I tell ya... he, Nick and Marcus are "onto" the ending of the season. Just no clue if Josh is, since we have no match here. Josh has a similar background done before Connecticut in that mansion, but the props are different (a.k.a. like those of Eric, Tasos and others). So are your saying that Marcus makes it pass HTD, and Josh doesn't?

Last edited by 2observe on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Awww--I think he is a great guy. I don't know him well enough to say I love him, but he seems nice. And he is easy on the eyes.  Smiley

He has such a genuine smile doesn't he??  :cutesmile!: 

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:50 pm

2observe wrote:Posted by JBF
[That is one of our suspiciously post-show PI sessions. I tell ya... he, Nick and Marcus are "onto" the ending of the season. Just no clue if Josh is, since we have no match here. Josh has a similar background done before Connecticut in that mansion, but the props are different (a.k.a. like those of Eric, Tasos and others).] So are your saying that Marcus makes it pass HTD, and Josh doesn't?

The first name that I heard of not making it past HTD's was Josh and then he seemed to jump from F4 to F1. I think it's anyone's game yet. This season has just been too screwy and RS seemed to be getting little gifts dropped in his lap that he doesn't normally get.  hmmm question 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:54 pm

SLA44 wrote:
[That is one of our suspiciously post-show PI sessions. I tell ya... he, Nick and Marcus are "onto" the ending of the season. Just no clue if Josh is, since we have no match here. Josh has a similar background done before Connecticut in that mansion, but the props are different (a.k.a. like those of Eric, Tasos and others).] So are your saying that Marcus makes it pass HTD, and Josh doesn't?

The first name that I heard of not making it past HTD's was Josh and then he seemed to jump from F4 to F1.  I think it's anyone's game yet.  This season has just been too screwy and RS seemed to be getting little gifts dropped in his lap that he doesn't normally get.  hmmm question 
Really??? Was it one of RS' spoilers???
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:58 pm

SLA44 wrote:

The first name that I heard of not making it past HTD's was Josh and then he seemed to jump from F4 to F1.  I think it's anyone's game yet.  This season has just been too screwy and RS seemed to be getting little gifts dropped in his lap that he doesn't normally get.  hmmm question 

Glad you mentioned that since I thought I had imagined reading it.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:00 pm

I have NO clue what is going on. Yet we have PI sessions of Chris, Marcus and Nick with matching backdrops and too-too many wardrobe changes for a hometown week (which would be the only time after Europe they would be done, if NOT post-show). Chris has seven or eight different outfits on. Do we honestly believe he simply changed that many times for some PI sessions within a day of the rose ceremony... and the announcement of Eric's death? Marcus has two different outfits in his. If he was the last hometown (correct me here, folks), would he be able to do them in LA in such a short time?

Something is up. Yes, Josh arrived late at an airport and Nick had his back turned in a silly video. Nick is quite a trickster on screen in his PI sessions so I wouldn't doubt he is messing around with the help of production... or, as Andi jokingly said in Marseille, "causing a ruckus".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:03 pm

^ In regards as to why you heard Josh was out at F4 - a poster simply stated it was a possibility he was out at F4 because he unfollowed a few people on Instagram. Many posters (including me) came and talked about how Instagram, around the same time Josh unfollowed a few people, deleted accounts that weren't active. Each user of Instagram got either emails or were sent messages about this issue. It wasn't like he unfollowed 15-20 people. I believe it might have been 5.

Josh's mother posted on her facebook 3 days before the FRC took place that "by the end of the week one of my sons could be engaged" and in my opinion, if he was out at F4 he would have been able to call home to his family and let them know he was out. He might not have been able to return home, but I would bet he would be able to call his family. Not to mention there were many other clues that made it seem at the very least that Josh had not returned home yet. Shay Shull also wrote on her blog that when Emily let Sean go, he called home to let them know and he was out at F3.

In my opinion, this places Josh in the F2 or at the very least F3. I'm not saying this means whatsoever that he's the F1, but it places him past the hometown eliminations. But who knows, anything is possible and nothing will be set in stone until July 28th Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay