SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:43 pm

RS (I assume that's Reality Steve) just posted that Josh gets tonight's group date rose - not Chris. I have no idea what this means, just passing it along.

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:46 pm

IowaBorn&Raised wrote:RS (I assume that's Reality Steve) just posted that Josh gets tonight's group date rose - not Chris. I have no idea what this means, just passing it along.
Huh????  Thanks for the info. ETA: So maybe she gave him to rose because she knows that he will not get his second 1 on 1 date.

Last edited by 2observe on Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by waitaminutee Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:48 pm

RS also is now saying that Chris get sent home before the overnight portion at F3
waitaminutee
waitaminutee

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:50 pm

2observe wrote:
IowaBorn&Raised wrote:RS (I assume that's Reality Steve) just posted that Josh gets tonight's group date rose - not Chris. I have no idea what this means, just passing it along.
Huh????  Thanks for the info.  ETA: So maybe she gave him to rose because she knows that he will not get his second 1 on 1 date.

Isn't he the one who originally said that Chris got the group date rose? WTH? hmmm Rolling Eyes 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:51 pm

Also there is this from RS  

Even though Chris doesn’t get the group date rose tonight, it doesn’t change his standing in the show. He still gets eliminated on the overnight date episode, but there’s an addition to be made to that. Andi actually lets Chris go before the overnight date portion, so they never spend the night together. Which means that the rose ceremony for the overnight date episode is just Nick and Josh, and both accept roses to continue on to the finals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:51 pm

2observe wrote:
Huh????  Thanks for the info.  ETA: So maybe she gave him to rose because she knows that he will not get his second 1 on 1 date.

Seems like you guys have hidden meanings and answers for everything. I assume there might be something more to this than I realize. It means nothing to me, but getting sent home before the overnights makes me think he's definitely in Andi's friend zone.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:52 pm

He seems to have a whole punch of brand new info today.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:55 pm

According to RS, Andi lets Chris go before the fantasy suite, ie the night portion of their FD. He also won't get the group date rose tonight, that goes to Josh.

Even though Chris doesn’t get the group date rose tonight, it doesn’t change his standing in the show. He still gets eliminated on the overnight date episode, but there’s an addition to be made to that. Andi actually lets Chris go before the overnight date portion, so they never spend the night together. Which means that the rose ceremony for the overnight date episode is just Nick and Josh, and both accept roses to continue on to the finals.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:55 pm

nd4reality wrote:He seems to have a whole punch of brand new info today.

Yes another bird flew by and dropped a handful in his lap.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:57 pm

SLA44 wrote:

I think I remember just over the weekend posting (but definitely thinking) that RS does not seem to have details of the FDs yet and boom.........we get details.

Now I should just wish for an all paid all-inclusive vacation every month for myself with full salary  :yes:.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:00 pm

nd4reality wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

I  think I remember just over the weekend posting (but definitely thinking) that RS does not seem to have details of the FDs yet and boom.........we get details.

Now I should just wish for  an all paid all-inclusive vacation every month for myself with full salary  :yes:.

Are you waiting for the bluebird of happiness to pay you a visit?  laugh out loud 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:08 pm

Wow, well if Chris doesn't get the GDR or another 1-1, why on earth would he bother to stay? I sure as heck wouldn't! I mean why not take Marcus to f3?

Now, I wish for a 1958 Corvette, red with white side panels  giggling   :Auto: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay