SELECT CONTENT

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 36 of 74 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:07 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^^ Oh my gosh.  This could be a movie.  They have so much chemistry off and on stage.  Hat off to the incredible person who showcased their love So fabulously.
It is palpable, whatever they have is ridiculous. I liked how Maks said on gma that it's so strange because they're nothing alike and from different worlds, and yet they have an amazing relationship. I would never have out these two together but they're incredible. Now that I've seen them together, it's crazy I once watched him on the Bach with other women!

Oh and there is an access Hollywood clip from a tumblr user called (I think, not sure) knbello where Kit asks Maks who between Jlo and Rihanna he would kiss and he laughs and says "you just saw me holding hands with Meryl and are now asking about other women?" Adorable. No Jlo here!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:21 pm

^^^Alanna do you have a link to that Access Hollywood clip?

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:30 pm

Someone asked about the show in Japan?

The ICE 2014 in Japan ~ Nagano, Aichi & Osaka (July 19-27)

Dates/Cities:
July 19, 20, 21 in Nagano
July 23, 24 in Aichi
July 26, 27 in Osaka

Cast:

Mao Asada
Takahiko Kozuka
Kanako Murakami
Satoko Miyahara
Takahito Mura
Narumi Takahashi & Ryuichi Kihara
Adelina Sotnikova
Gracie Gold
Jeffrey Buttle
Jeremy Abbott
Maxim Kovtun
Meryl Davis & Charlie White
Maia & Alex Shibutani
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:31 pm

SLA44 wrote:^^^Alanna do you have a link to that Access Hollywood clip?
I don't! It's definitely hiding somewhere on tumblr. I'll post if I can track it down.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:34 pm

Saw the Access H reference to Jlo here. This tumblr also have some great gifs of Maksyl:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhooked Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:00 pm

I have not seen the latest to a 1000 yrs. Will look it up and these are incredible. Remember when Bruno said it was like watching a play without words? This is the no one loves like mnm play.

mnmhooked

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:41 pm

Thanks for the Japan info
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:13 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Saw the Access H reference to Jlo here.  This tumblr also have some great gifs of Maksyl:

tyvm 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:15 pm

mnmhooked wrote:I have not seen the latest to a 1000 yrs. Will look it up and these are incredible. Remember when Bruno said it was like watching a play without words? This is the no one loves like mnm play.

Here it is:

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:17 pm

asim wrote:Thanks for the Japan info

I second that Thanks for the Japan info.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhooked Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:57 pm

Thanks SLA44 for the info and the video. That is so them and love the song.

mnmhooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:17 pm

Watched Access Hollywood Live today, Mark Ballas was there and he was asked about Maks and Meryl, he said they were great partners, that's all. Then he was asked about JLO and Maks, he said he was there at the B'day where it all was suppose to start and hadn't noticed anything...
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 74 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
GrahamGal
provenceguy
Maddy
Newto
Linds911