SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

Page 4 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

Post by LibbyBell Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:38 pm

Mirzam wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
see2love wrote:So scarfgate was real!  giggling 

I would say so.  :yes: Once I saw her scarf on that chair, I knew it was Nikki. Thanks to nd for her eagle eyes!!!!!

I missed this... can you clue me in?!?

JP was in Kansas City for the MLS championships on Dec 7, he posted a photo on twitter of his hotel room with all his MLS gear. On the chair behind him was a scarf that look eerily like the one Nikki wore in NZ.

giggling  funny! Thanks Mirzam!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:11 pm

I must say, that while I don't care much for him (can I say that here?) he is cracking me up with his pokes at TPTB and determination to do things HIS way and control the situation. And putting out that video was a gesture that Nikki probably really appreciated.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:08 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis · 2h
Still waiting for PRODUCTION to allow People Mag to POST it... #1DayLate RT @heidi_kohl: @JuanPaGalavis where is the Blog for @peoplemag?

I wonder if they are holding his blog captive. It's odd that it wasn't released yesterday. Thoughts?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:11 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  · 2h  
Still waiting for PRODUCTION to allow People Mag to POST it... #1DayLate RT @heidi_kohl: @JuanPaGalavis where is the Blog for @peoplemag?

I wonder if they are holding his blog captive.  It's odd that it wasn't released yesterday.  Thoughts?  

They are either going to edit it or keep it off. They are in a power struggle with him.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:19 pm

I love the video he made especially where he was miming and acting out the song and she in the background smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:34 pm

Mirzam wrote:

I would say so.  :yes: Once I saw her scarf on that chair, I knew it was Nikki. Thanks to nd for her eagle eyes!!!!!

Were you talking about me ? It wasn't. I'd love to take credit but cannot. I also cannot remember  :yellowsleptic: who brought that to the boards attention because that was a great catch !! Kudos!
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

Were you talking about me ? It wasn't. I'd love to take credit but cannot. I also cannot remember  :yellowsleptic: who brought that to the boards attention because that was a great catch !! Kudos!

My mistake, I thought it was you. Well, whomever it was, it was a great catch.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:43 pm

[quote="sophienette"])

[/quote)

I really like this video! Thanks for posting.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:20 pm

sophienette wrote:)

I love this video! It's so sweet and I'm glad Juan Pablo did this to show how he feels about Nikki  :Smiley: Thanks for posting it Sophie!

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:19 pm

I agree with those that say that they love this video! It just makes me feel happy.  :sending flowers Also, I would love to see a couples video of Juan Pablo and Nikki (Juanikki?!?) with the song that Juan Pablo was in the video with Ryan Seacrest and others... is that title "Happy"? I know I hear it everywhere but I like the snippets of Juan Pablo in the video and can see him singing it to Nikki, too!
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:06 pm

FLChica wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
nikki_ferrell
2 hours ago
On our first REAL one on one date! @budare_bistro So good.
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 Ed5268daa99311e3be3b0e0e35c9b4cd_8

So Nikki is with Juan Pablo in Miami - good for them!  It looks like she continues to embrace his culture & is trying out Venezuelan food. He sure liked trying out her spicy BBQ!  
Yep! That's what I came up with when I googled the restuarant.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:58 pm

biolalyss wrote:
sophienette wrote:)

I love this video! It's so sweet and I'm glad Juan Pablo did this to show how he feels about Nikki  :Smiley: Thanks for posting it Sophie!

Since it is available on iTunes, is there anyway of knowing how many people have actually bought the song?
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

+62
mtnlvr55
Mimi27
Bet2Win
nutty1
deeliciouz
kikora
MVMom39forever
Kashathediva
Muslady
fijibeachbum
soccermom333