SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

Page 2 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:10 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't get it? JP wrote this song for Nikki or just sent some vids and pics to one of their fans? Either way, I hope he treats Nikki well and she makes him a better man.

He wrote this song for Nikki and sent it to his friend tio do a video. It is the same song from the deleted scene on their LCD.
Thanks! That's really cute!!

What is the deleted scene about? Of course I can also go find it on my own and save you the trouble of typing it out too!

ETA: Found the clip on EW. So he wrote this song before the finale but then how did he get it to his friend to make it a song while he was filming? So confusing! Nikki is hilarious in that clip, hope she never loses that little firecracker spark.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:41 pm

Could someone post the deleted scene in these threads please ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:45 pm

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/03/09/bachelor-juan-pablo-nikki-deleted-scene/
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:01 pm

One thing I noticed in these clips is how natural Nikki looks around him.  She didn't spend their visits all made up.  It seems they spent their time together really seeing who each other were.  It takes confidence and a feeling of being loved to be willing to do that.  She seems to have that at the hospital too.  As a woman Nikki seems very comfortable and happy with who she is.  Makes me like her even more, I am seriously impressed with how awesome she is for being only 26.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : complete my thought)
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:05 pm

^ ITA! They looked so happy and relaxed in the videos/photos. Totally different from the FRC and ATFR.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:11 pm

Alanna wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't get it? JP wrote this song for Nikki or just sent some vids and pics to one of their fans? Either way, I hope he treats Nikki well and she makes him a better man.

He wrote this song for Nikki and sent it to his friend tio do a video. It is the same song from the deleted scene on their LCD.
Thanks! That's really cute!!

What is the deleted scene about? Of course I can also go find it on my own and save you the trouble of typing it out too!

ETA: Found the clip on EW. So he wrote this song before the finale but then how did he get it to his friend to make it a song while he was filming? So confusing! Nikki is hilarious in that clip, hope she never loses that little firecracker spark.

Juan spent some time in Miami with his family, probably did it then. Remember, on the second 1 on 1 he took her to Camilla dance play where she meet his family. He brushed it of as no big deal, but I think he knew then that she might be the one.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:13 pm

stuckinsc wrote:One thing I noticed in these clips is how natural Nikki looks around him.  She didn't spend their visits all made up.  It seems they spent their time together really seeing who each other were.  It takes confidence and a feeling of being loved to be willing to do that.  She seems to have that at the hospital too.  As a woman Nikki seems very comfortable and happy with who she is.  Makes me like her even more, I am seriously impressed with how awesome she is for being only 26.

Me too, she seams very mature for her age. And I think she is the one who can handle Juan. I think these 2 will last.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:14 pm

eliza3 wrote:[ @ ] juanpagalavis We are FREE @nikki_ferrell...    18h

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 C0dbb732a8dc11e38c55122874de5ff9_6_zps6be7c74c

Cute !
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:38 pm

I wished I had twitter to be able to express my support to them.

I think they are great together and I like their personalities.
They both are strong and can make it as a couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:51 pm

sophienette wrote:)

So juan is a romantic fool after all ha! what is TE Adoro? or Mi Catera?
Juan video has 5,000 hits in only 3 hours. The worst bachelor in the history? I don't think so! manufacture lies!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:07 am

Te Adoro means I adore you and Mi Catera means My blonde...or something close to that. Btw, Nikki just posted a photo on Instagram, but I can't bring it over.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:30 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Te Adoro means I adore you and Mi Catera means My blonde...or something close to that.   Btw, Nikki just posted a photo on Instagram, but I can't bring it over.  

Aww! How sweet! the video is now over 12,000 hits in just 4.0h, it s growing like wildflowers. How about theme apples? #Boom
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

+62
mtnlvr55
Mimi27
Bet2Win
nutty1
deeliciouz
kikora
MVMom39forever
Kashathediva
Muslady
fijibeachbum
soccermom333