SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

Page 3 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

Post by iamreal2u Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:01 am

Someone mentioned that she posted a picture.  Cannot post pict itself but here is the link.
Seems she is in Miami.
http://instagram.com/p/lbWrN9LnSf/

Budare Bistro Delicious Venezuelan Food  1830 SW 3rd Avenue Miami Fl 33129 - #Brickell Comida Venezolana  WE DELIVER 786.4315408 Twitter: @Budare_Bistro
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:14 am

nikki_ferrell
2 hours ago
On our first REAL one on one date! @budare_bistro So good.
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 Ed5268daa99311e3be3b0e0e35c9b4cd_8

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 8367-910 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 I_got_13 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:47 am

JuanPa just tweeted this about his People's Blog:

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis · 7m
Still waiting for PRODUCTION to send it to @peoplemag. I did it SUNDAY! RT @rdowning76: @JuanPaGalavis when is your blog coming out

Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:41 pm

So scarfgate was real!  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:48 pm

see2love wrote:@lucyaragon: I’ll get a lot of eye rolls for this but I’m having a LOVELY evening w @Nikki_Ferrell & @JuanPaGalavis and they seem happy! Cheers to you!

One minute she hates him, the next she doesnt. Fickle much?

It is quite confusing - Kat Hurd did something similar as she, Victoria and a couple of others tweeted an IG a few days after the WTA of a picture of them holding a banner saying that they loved JP - copied him in the tweet

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:51 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't get it? JP wrote this song for Nikki or just sent some vids and pics to one of their fans? Either way, I hope he treats Nikki well and she makes him a better man.

He wrote this song for Nikki and sent it to his friend tio do a video. It is the same song from the deleted scene on their LCD.
Thanks! That's really cute!!

What is the deleted scene about? Of course I can also go find it on my own and save you the trouble of typing it out too!

ETA: Found the clip on EW. So he wrote this song before the finale but then how did he get it to his friend to make it a song while he was filming? So confusing! Nikki is hilarious in that clip, hope she never loses that little firecracker spark.

Juan spent some time in Miami with his family, probably did it then. Remember, on the second 1 on 1 he took her to Camilla dance play where she meet his family. He brushed it of as no big deal, but I think he knew then that she might be the one.

I read somewhere that the cousin Rodolfo said that he and JP spoke for about 90 minutes when JP and the women were in Miami and at that time JP told Rodolfo that Nikki was at the top of the list which makes me happy for Nikki for her to know that she wasn't the default because Sharleen left.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:54 pm

see2love wrote:So scarfgate was real!  giggling 

I would say so.  :yes: Once I saw her scarf on that chair, I knew it was Nikki. Thanks to nd for her eagle eyes!!!!!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:01 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't get it? JP wrote this song for Nikki or just sent some vids and pics to one of their fans? Either way, I hope he treats Nikki well and she makes him a better man.

He wrote this song for Nikki and sent it to his friend tio do a video. It is the same song from the deleted scene on their LCD.
Thanks! That's really cute!!

What is the deleted scene about? Of course I can also go find it on my own and save you the trouble of typing it out too!

ETA: Found the clip on EW. So he wrote this song before the finale but then how did he get it to his friend to make it a song while he was filming? So confusing! Nikki is hilarious in that clip, hope she never loses that little firecracker spark.

Juan spent some time in Miami with his family, probably did it then. Remember, on the second 1 on 1 he took her to Camilla dance play where she meet his family. He brushed it of as no big deal, but I think he knew then that she might be the one.

I read somewhere that the cousin Rodolfo said that he and JP spoke for about 90 minutes when JP and the women were in Miami and at that time JP told Rodolfo that Nikki was at the top of the list which makes me happy for Nikki for her to know that she wasn't the default because Sharleen left.

This was Rodolfo's quote:

"I felt Juan Pablo was more connected to Nikki from the get-go and he liked her from the very first week of The Bachelor," he said. "When I was in Miami with Juan Pablo, which you saw on TV, we talked for an hour and a half and he said that Nikki was the main choice."

ETA:  The edit made us to think JP was speaking about Sharleen.

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:02 pm

Linds911 wrote:
nikki_ferrell
2 hours ago
On our first REAL one on one date! @budare_bistro So good.
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 Ed5268daa99311e3be3b0e0e35c9b4cd_8

So Nikki is with Juan Pablo in Miami - good for them! It looks like she continues to embrace his culture & is trying out Venezuelan food. He sure liked trying out her spicy BBQ!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:03 pm

Mirzam wrote:

I would say so.  :yes: Once I saw her scarf on that chair, I knew it was Nikki. Thanks to nd for her eagle eyes!!!!!

I missed this... can you clue me in?!?

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:13 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

I missed this... can you clue me in?!?

JP was in Kansas City for the MLS championships on Dec 7, he posted a photo on twitter of his hotel room with all his MLS gear. On the chair behind him was a scarf that look eerily like the one Nikki wore in NZ.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:35 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  1m
Having a PRIVATE relationship doesn't mean we CAN'T post or say what WE want instead of what SOMEONE ELSE wants...
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

+62
mtnlvr55
Mimi27
Bet2Win
nutty1
deeliciouz
kikora
MVMom39forever
Kashathediva
Muslady
fijibeachbum
soccermom333