SELECT CONTENT

* No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2

Page 2 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

* No Spoilers*  The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: * No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:32 pm

BACHRISTINE wrote:If there were no basis for comparison, one could be persuaded after watching JP&Clare's video that she is F1 and that is what TPTB are trying to sell at this point. Interpretation of their interaction is highly subjective. IMO, JP is playing along/acting with Clare who is over the top in portraying the woman-in-love role (is she actually an actress?). There's just no spark in his eyes.  Contrast to Nikki - he hangs on her every word, reacts to each nuance, and he's probably memorized every inch of her face after staring at it all the time. When he said Nikki makes him happy, I believed him because it shows!

bowdown 

Back to top Go down

* No Spoilers*  The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: * No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:33 pm

4health wrote:
BACHRISTINE wrote:If there were no basis for comparison, one could be persuaded after watching JP&Clare's video that she is F1 and that is what TPTB are trying to sell at this point. Interpretation of their interaction is highly subjective. IMO, JP is playing along/acting with Clare who is over the top in portraying the woman-in-love role (is she actually an actress?). There's just no spark in his eyes.  Contrast to Nikki - he hangs on her every word, reacts to each nuance, and he's probably memorized every inch of her face after staring at it all the time. When he said Nikki makes him happy, I believed him because it shows!

I don't see JP and Nikki like you at all. Having a different opinion makes the world go round.  

4health ITA...people seeing the same thing coming away with completely opposite views of what happened. I see chemistry with JP and Clare beyond physical and their talks seem to be ones of significance. And who knows what we are not seeing...the edit, the edit, the edit.  affraid  We only see what they want us to see.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:49 pm

Honestly, I think it is more that we all see what WE want to see, based on our own histories and emotional needs despite everything they try to do in the edit. To me, the edit is simply to muddy the waters for the viewers...TBTB couldn't care less who is F1, only that it be successful.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:52 pm

glazedover wrote:Honestly, I think it is more that we all see what WE want to see, based on our own histories and emotional needs despite everything they try to do in the edit. To me, the edit is simply to muddy the waters for the viewers...TBTB couldn't care less who is F1, only that it be successful.

I agree 
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:53 pm

Mirzam wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:alright, alright, alright (Matthew M.C`s style  giggling ).... to spice things up, im afraid we have to include the important-but-forgotten caps we get mid season,--the lone JPab on the beach-- into the walk away scenario, guys... :yes: 

*snipped* 

The beach behind the rocks seems to be really narrow.  I think he may have gone there for privacy.  

i think i agree with you, notarose...

Mirzam, dont you think he will walk the same pathway as Nikki and Clare did going into the FRC site? (with the same angle shots)? (im too lazy to bring over the SCs here.  giggling .where both girls has similar shots approaching the mill`s gate)

We do see him walking on the same path as Clare and Nikki, Mr Write speculated that it was after he had said goodbye to his F2, handing  her over to CH to take her to the awaiting boat. We see him turning around (clearly emotional) and was heading back to the FRC spot. The photograph of Clare leaving with CH can be explained with Mr Write's hypothesis which led me to speculate that the beach SC was JP's arrival. It is all speculation at this point. Monday can't come fast enough for me. At least we technically have one less hour to wait with the clocks going forward.  :cutesmile!: (scrap that it is one more hour  Embarressed! )

Thanks for your respond, Mirzam. but just to be clear, i was referring to the the beachy path as in these caps :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I mean, why would they shot him coming from behind the rocks?  :shocked!: . why dont he use the same beachy/sandy path as in above Nikki and Clare`s caps to go to the FRC gate/approaching the gate? As suggested by notarose : `The beach behind the rocks seems to be really narrow.  I think he may have gone there for privacy.`,  I would also think he needs time away from cameras to gain his composure there. so..the lone JPab cap is definitely not him going to FRC site, IMHO.

and now on to this cap :

i have no doubt in my mind that i share the same believe with Mr.Write, this is him going back to the FRC site.

AND.......the lone JPab cap here goes with above pic....as this is him in a prior time frame before going back to the gate>>inside gate`s path on above cap>>to FRC site.

see?...as you mentioned..it is all speculation at this point. We may have to agree to disagree until the end of Fleissian world on the few snippets they gave us  duh . but hey!!...ezzz Okay!.. Hugesmile . (this joke is really getting old, IMO.  :P . I need to find new interesting jokes!!...laugh out loud... :Bendog ----then again....i am not a dawg!!!...who said i am??..  😆 :laughingoutlou, .. i am actually a  lolpanda!!!  giggling  .)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:01 pm

glazedover wrote:Honestly, I think it is more that we all see what WE want to see, based on our own histories and emotional needs despite everything they try to do in the edit. To me, the edit is simply to muddy the waters for the viewers...TBTB couldn't care less who is F1, only that it be successful.

i can honestly say that im not invested in this season, not in JPab much less his girls. So... i just participate in sleuthing for fun purpose.  :Smiley: .On the bolded, i simply think they repeat the F1 edit on Jake and Ben season. (key word : physical-chemistry edit, a drama queen F1). IDK why. but i suspect maybe they view JPab as belong to the same category with the former 2 as their top 3 `Lame Bachelors`??. Who knows.... no idea 

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:06 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Ok.  I watch the video again.  I am starting to think it is their make-out song.  What does he do as soon as it started playing , go in for the kiss.  I am not saying that they don't have great chemistry because they do.  I am just not seeing anything beyond the physical chemistry. Everything just seem so surface. No tension.   So when did she ask him if he knows enough about her to make a decision and she is left crying.

Right! I began to lean toward Clare because of the yacht, helicopter, the song.. all the physical aspect that Chris and Des had, still didn't see substance with them, only chemistry. So, I decided to rematch the HTD, OMG! How obvious it is NIKKI. Their date, the activity, the strength of the family, Juan's conversation with the dad, Nikki conversation with about how "she can't put her finger on it, she just knows" reminded me of Chris knew it was right, their good byes, their were in each others arms, and Juan could'nt let, it was Nikki that let go just like Des didn't want to let go at HTD, its Chris that had to let go. And the rose ceremony still she is the first one he calls like every time.

Now, Juan didn't not fit in Clare's family and the family didn't think she 's ready, it only takes one, just like des brother. What I noticed is that she is in love with the idea of a man who love his daughter like her dad loved her. Mow, if you listen to what Juan said why he wanted to see the family, it was about the dad, not Clare All she talks about is her dad. Juan will be a husband not her dad, and he is very direct which comes as rude, She gets too emotional, not strong at all She will not be able to handle it long term, but Nikki would. Clare is what Juan will pick if all he wants is a girl friend, but based on my observation he want marriage, therefore Nikki is the one, Nikki is the one Yall!!! Game over, On top of everything he takes her to meet his daughter. If he picked Clare it was because of the make out which wore out after the FR, and he is with Nikki right now. I rest my case.
See you back her tomorrow.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:08 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

Thanks for your respond, Mirzam. but just to be clear, i was referring to the the beachy path as in these caps :

I mean, why would they shot him coming from behind the rocks?  :shocked!: . why dont he use the same beachy/sandy path as in above Nikki and Clare`s caps to go to the FRC gate/approaching the gate? As suggested by notarose : `The beach behind the rocks seems to be really narrow.  I think he may have gone there for privacy.`,  I would also think he needs time away from cameras to gain his composure there. so..the lone JPab cap is definitely not him going to FRC site, IMHO.

Clare and Nikki are not on a path they are on the beach, just off the boat and heading to the gate, presumably where CH is waiting for them.

I don't know is the best answer I can give you, we don't have enough information. He might well have gone there for privacy. But he doesn't have much time, between F2 leaving (Clare if we accept the time stamps) and Nikki arriving.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:13 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

i can honestly say that im not invested in this season, not in JPab much less his girls. So... i just participate in sleuthing for fun purpose.  :Smiley: .On the bolded, i simply think they repeat the F1 edit on Jake and Ben season. (key word : physical-chemistry edit, a drama queen F1). IDK why. but i suspect maybe they view JPab as belong to the same category with the former 2 as their top 3 `Lame Bachelors`??. Who knows.... no idea 

But there is more to this than the edit which is always misleading.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Countdown to the 'Bachelor' finale: Juan Pablo reassures Nikki with a song -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

wow, wow, wow
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:25 pm

ElonM wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Countdown to the 'Bachelor' finale: Juan Pablo reassures Nikki with a song -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

wow, wow, wow

Wow is right.

Last edited by albean99 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:26 pm

ElonM wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wow, wow, wow

Wow indeed.

Nikki gets the second LCD, usually an indication of F1, no?

From her ITM (might not be completely word for word)

....but there is somebody else here and that is the reality... if tomorrow he says he thinks I'm great, but it is not with me, I would be heartbroken and angry.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

* No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2

+60
Sable
Ellac122
Alanna
julychild
biolalyss