SELECT CONTENT

* No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2

Page 55 of 55 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 53, 54, 55

View previous topic View next topic Go down

* No Spoilers*  The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: * No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:32 pm

I'm not saying I dislike Ju-Ki(?). I can see their connection (OTOH wClare as well). I just have some problems with how he treats women and how sometimes his acts not in accordance with his words.

Back to top Go down

* No Spoilers*  The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: * No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2

Post by LibbyBell Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:42 pm

4health, I agree that Juan Pablo could go from "Hero to Zero" depending on when (or who) he wrote his song (for). I would think that the best explanation would be that he came up with the words prior to filming and gave them to his friend to come up with the music and recording in order to have enough time to do it all. He wrote it for his F1 but didn't necessarily know who he would play it for until he had his mind made up. IMO, I think that he always had a more serious (sincere) relationship with Nikki but that he struggled with the physical relationship that he had with Clare. His main decision throughout was do I want a forever or a fling? (This also could have been the storyboard for if Sharlene was F2, as well)

Last edited by LibbyBell on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:50 pm

Good topic 4health! Here's my opinion: I think tptb released the videos because they felt the viewers would view the ending as blah ho-hum and SO they had to create tension and drama for ratings sake.

As it got closer to ATFR, they probably had knowledge that jp was furious about dwts and didn't intend to propose on live tv, leaving that event flat, plus they likely knew jp didn't intend to do the media tour. At that point, they realized they had not really painted the picture strongly enough for viewers to give a rats ass about his doofus player side, so they released the videos to stir up controversy.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:06 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
notarose wrote:
chi-girl wrote:I agree that I think Sharleen and Nikki were the intended F2.  If Sharleen hadn't left, I wonder if JP would have picked her as F1 instead of Nikki?  (Assuming of course that Sharleen was *into* JP.)

That's a good point chi-girl.  My take is that "what is" takes precedence over "what if" as much in real life as on reality tv. Sorta like if I hadn't left to go to college would I have married my high school sweetheart?  I did leave and we didn't.  We make decisions at the time and, I believe, do best by ourselves to embrace and enjoy the present rather than wander into the "what if".  

I'm thinking Sharleen leaving just allowed JPG to devote greater attention to Nikki at an earlier point.  When Sharleen left I think JPG had just had his 2nd 1-1 with Nikki and verified his own feelings for her and got a greater sense of hers - and even his cousin has since clarified that during his & JPG's talk in Miami, not shown on the show, was JPG telling him Nikki was his top pick.  That conversation was before JPG had 1-1's in Miami with either girl.  To me this says that Nikki was never in a default position.
But what if the spoiled posters are posting in a non-spoiler/sleuthing only thread, the what if does matter considering the what is doesn't exist in that thread.  Throughout the sleuthing, the what if does come into play and the what is DOESN'T.  I understand that after the season ends, what is is exactly that, what is.  But during sleuthing, some spoiled posters come into the sleuthing forums and try to make their points, knowing full well what the spoilers are.  That is the part that is hard to swallow when you are posting and sleuthing.

I'll respond as I was tagged in this post.
1. I never believe spoilers. I watch to see what I think and actually felt at different points that the spoilers were incorrect in some details.
2. I'm new to the forum. Most importantly, I will refrain from posting on a non-spoiler thread, at the point at which I am spoiled, should I return for Andi's season.

I accept full ownership of misunderstanding the intent of how this all works.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:12 pm

notarose wrote:
2. I'm new to the forum.  Most importantly, I will refrain from posting on a non-spoiler thread, at the point at which I am spoiled, should I return for Andi's season. ...

As someone who enjoyed your posts this season I hope you come back during Andi's season!  :Biggrin:

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:14 pm

chi-girl wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I have some serious problems here. Why all the posters who Have differing opinions suddenly entitled to be called sour grapes? And feel the need to clarify themselves?. Its called having different POV. It happens in every aspects of our Real life, let alone of this Silly reality TV show . Why taken all of the fun in sleuthing , analyzing , speculating, etc by "mandating" everyone to be right in predicting the correct outcome As well as should be happy for the final couple? . It is really Beyond me...

This.

I had a lot of fun this season reading everything that the sleuthers uncovered.   Lately it seems to me, that if you're not on board with the happy couple, your opinion and observations have no place here.  

That is only in the fan threads.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:17 pm

This thread needs to be cleaned up! Meanwhile, I hope everyone can take some time to think about what they want to post and remember that bashing others is against the rules!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 55 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 53, 54, 55

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

* No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2

+60
Sable
Ellac122
Alanna
julychild
biolalyss