SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions - Page 21 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:51 pm

lexforlife wrote:giggling They don't care about JuanPa or finding love. Their 15mins were cut too short.With him not paying attention to them, they got no airtime and no airtime means no D-list reality celeb status for them.Some of them still moved to LA though even with the 1sec airtime they got.

I wish JP would have asked the one on the end her name just to show how ridiculous it was. I have no idea and couldn't believe she chimed in with the negativity after meeting him 1 time.

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions - Page 21 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:55 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Give us your best tease for the finale.
Harrison: This thing ain't over yet! I can't wait to get to the After the Final Rose special. One thing about this season is I haven't been able to be a big prognosticator of the fans' reactions. There is such a wide variety of feelings, so I just can't wait to get the feel of the room to see if people are happy, disappointed -- I just don't know where it's going to go.

Surprised he used the word disappointing. There is not going to a proposal based on all of that.

I would assume that there is an F1 but no proposal and some news at the ATFR.

I agree with that. When they show him supposedly walking off with no one, I think he is on his way back from saying bye to the F2. You can see little hints of the ocean so I think he is walking towards the FRC site. Only thing is that has happened before and CH keeps saying we are getting some new twist in the end. Maybe something is different on the LCD, not the FRC??

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:05 pm

relaxing wrote:
julychild wrote:These girls must be on something. They honestly didn't expect him to have a relationship with 19 women, did they?

He wasn't into you!!!!!!! Get over it....and yourself!

Totally!  Even Andi especially, their next mouthpiece.

Cheers and respect to Sharleen for not towing the company line.

I shortened and slightly altered your comment about Andi, but I fully support the above comments.

And I am one who happens to like JuanP.  During Des' season, I barely remember him being there, so I had absolutely no expectations as to the kind of Bachelor he would be.  So, I have been pleasantly surprised that I have found him likeable.  I see JuanP as an imperfect man in an unrealistic situation who didn't bow down to pressure.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:50 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
julychild wrote:These girls must be on something. They honestly didn't expect him to have a relationship with 19 women, did they?

He wasn't into you!!!!!!! Get over it....and yourself!

I so agree!! The WTA made me like JuanPablo a whole lot more and some of these crazy chicks a whole lot less. With every moan about not feeling special, I became more and more team JP. Good luck to ANdi in making all 20 guys feel "special!"

I absolutely loved that both Sharleen and Renee said they had different experience with him. He sure has seemed engaged with both Nikki and Clare in asking them questions and letting them talk about what matters most to them as we've heard Nikki share quite a bit re: her career and family while Clare has shared quite a bit about her father. So guess those four were his true "f4" as he seems to have invested more of himself in those relationships.

:alltens: Good Post I agree 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions

+39
atem
notarose
Linds911
Iluvbachette
mtnlvr55