SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions Empty *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions

Post by LibbyBell Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:20 pm

Discussions regarding the Women Tell All

ETA: correct the episode number!  giggling 

Last edited by LibbyBell on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions

Post by iamreal2u Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:30 pm

This is a cute exchange:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:36 pm

And then there is this:  :shock: 

KellyCapwell ‏@KellyCapwell · 3m
@VictoriaLima88 Thanks for telling us that @Nikki_Ferrell wasn't at WTA!!!! YOU JUST SPOILED THE ENDING YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:45 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:And then there is this:    :shock: 

KellyCapwell ‏@KellyCapwell  · 3m  
@VictoriaLima88 Thanks for telling us that @Nikki_Ferrell wasn't at WTA!!!!  YOU JUST SPOILED THE ENDING YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!

Dear Kelly,

They never mentioned the WTA hun, if you knew it was being filmed yesterday than you already knew that Nikki made it to the F2.... #idiot correction, #rudebrattyidiot duh :headbanging :slap: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:45 pm

Oops LOL .. And ouch hahaha
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:52 pm

chloep wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:And then there is this:    :shock: 

KellyCapwell ‏@KellyCapwell  · 3m  
@VictoriaLima88 Thanks for telling us that @Nikki_Ferrell wasn't at WTA!!!!  YOU JUST SPOILED THE ENDING YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!

Dear Kelly,

They never mentioned the WTA hun, if you knew it was being filmed yesterday than you already knew that Nikki made it to the F2....  #idiot correction, #rudebrattyidiot duh :headbanging :slap: 

Like that saying "STUPID is as STUPID does".

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:53 pm

Victoria Lima ‏@VictoriaLima88 · 1h
Hanging out with Chris Harrison. Yeah. ☝️ @ The Writer's Room [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kelly most likely figured it out by this tweet. I'm sure she knows the spoiler though.  :gotcha: giggling 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:19 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Victoria Lima ‏@VictoriaLima88  · 1h  
Hanging out with Chris Harrison. Yeah. ☝️ @ The Writer's Room [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kelly most likely figured it out by this tweet.  I'm sure she knows the spoiler though.   :gotcha: giggling 

No mention of the WTA though. Just look at her time-line... She is spoiled.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:21 pm

I hope we get to see some WTA news soon. Thou probably there won't be any surprises if spoilers are correct this year.

Last edited by Kelad9 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:22 pm

Kelad9 wrote:i'm curious thou why is Nikki telling Victoria that she has a cute dress and is looking great? I think that's kind of odd to be commenting if Nikki's not there.

Victoria posted a pic of herself.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:23 pm

chloep wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:i'm curious thou why is Nikki telling Victoria that she has a cute dress and is looking great? I think that's kind of odd to be commenting if Nikki's not there.

Victoria posted a pic of herself.

Thanks. I saw that when i went back up to read the tweets. :) I hope we get some good info from WTA but I don't think we will.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:57 pm

very very interesting…Clare is in LA with the girls.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions

+39
atem
notarose
Linds911
Iluvbachette
mtnlvr55