SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:59 am

I was just coming over to say the same thing. You think she drove/flew to LA to see them? She doesn't live too far after all. Or maybe it's like another Courtney situation, where they bring the drama starter to WTA to talk.

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions

Post by iamreal2u Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:20 am

^^ Or she is still looking for answers from Juan about oceangate. Why did Sean and Cat attended the WTA and not the ATFR? AFTR is usually when they parade the love couples.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:33 am

They could've gotten her answers about oceangate at ATFR though. That's when they have them talk to the lead....not at WTA.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:23 am

is there an AFTR actually scheduled?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:30 am

Idk. Shouldnt there be? Isnt there always one?

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:39 am

ATFR is supposedly going to take place on March 10th. It's usually live.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:44 am

Ok. So it is in the schedule. There's not always an AFTR especially if the couple did not work out.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:16 pm

We don't know if Clare came to catch up with the women, or to attend the show, or was having a safe house visit. But there is a precedent for an F1 to attend the WTA: Courtney. However, Courtney certainly didn't hang out with the other women, she was kept away from both them and the lead. She was there to apologize to the women and for damage control with Ben because he was losing it at that point (this we got from Cassie).

Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:18 pm

iamreal2u wrote:very very interesting…Clare is in LA with the girls.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
To me this is very interesting..

Does JP cut 2 after the overnight dates? Kinda like DES did? And we have that sc of Clare crying upset saying somethin like it didn't go well?..umm makes me think .....And by that tweet about Nikki isnt there? is she the only one? is that why we get back to back episodes?..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:23 pm

Hotmomma wrote:

Does JP cut 2 after the overnight dates? Kinda like DES did? And we have that sc of Clare crying upset saying somethin like it didn't go well?..umm makes me think .....And by that tweet about Nikki isnt there? is she the only one? is that why we get back to back episodes?..

We have from Cary Fetman (production stylist) that two women appear at the finale.

You obviously can’t say too much, but how do the looks of this season’s two finalists differ and how are they similar?
I’m watching the show and I’ve realized how different their styles were. And yet in the finale, they both had a similar look, which kind of shocked me. Every season I pull thinking I know who the last two are going to be, but we leave before the last two are picked. I have to pull clothes long before the last two [are selected] because I’m going to be traveling. But I get to go home for the week of their hometown [visits], so I’m able to shop for who we start feeling will make it to the finale. Every once in a while we get to the end it’s not the two that we predicted. And the third or forth one pops up after they’ve come back from the hometowns and you go, “Uhhh! I didn’t plan for that.” In the end, for some reason it just works. I’ve learned that [it isn't worth] trying to figure out what a girl’s look is because when they see other styles and how different things look like on their body, she’ll change her mind. I always have to remind myself, “Stop doing what you think they’ll want. Show them what you would like on them.” I’m shocked at how many of them change how they dress [during the show].

Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:26 pm

Thank Mirzam..I do remember that now..just throwing ideas out there..so do you think the two sc we have of Clare and Nikki dressed in white could be their FRC dress?

Even tho I must admit Nikki's looks like a long night gown..oops..LOL

Last edited by Hotmomma on Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:28 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Thank Mirzam..I do remember that now..just throwing ideas out there..so do you think the two sc we have of Clare and Nikki dressed in white could be their FRC dress?

Even tho I must admit Nikki's looks like a ling night gown..oops..LOL

No I think that is at the night portion of their LCDs. I think Nikki is crying because by this point she is likely emotional and unsure of how things are going to turn out.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions

+39
atem
notarose
Linds911
Iluvbachette
mtnlvr55