SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions - Page 20 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:48 am

julychild wrote:These girls must be on something. They honestly didn't expect him to have a relationship with 19 women, did they?

He wasn't into you!!!!!!! Get over it....and yourself!

I so agree!! The WTA made me like JuanPablo a whole lot more and some of these crazy chicks a whole lot less. With every moan about not feeling special, I became more and more team JP. Good luck to ANdi in making all 20 guys feel "special!"

I absolutely loved that both Sharleen and Renee said they had different experience with him. He sure has seemed engaged with both Nikki and Clare in asking them questions and letting them talk about what matters most to them as we've heard Nikki share quite a bit re: her career and family while Clare has shared quite a bit about her father. So guess those four were his true "f4" as he seems to have invested more of himself in those relationships.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions - Page 20 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions

Post by notarose Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:30 am

Isn't it typical to have the lead VoiceOver with clips of each of the final 2? I watched on online so maybe it was cut. All I saw was the blooper reel and "journey" clips for Sharleen then Renee ... None for Andi though

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:51 am

Good Evening all! I just finished watching! My take away....

CH truly DOES NOT like Juan Pablo. Oh no he doesn't! It's CH job to sort of babysit the lead and steer things in the right direction or sort out what is going wrong and fix it. JP figured out the game pretty quickly and he was having none of that. I don't think he told CH anything he didn't want to making it very difficult for CH to control or manipulate him as he did Dez. He held his emotions close to his chest...I wish I could have been there to see CH's frustrations with JP the day of FRC. What goes around comes around and I do believe CH got a dose of what he deserved many seasons over! Too funny ...

As far as the women go... did anyone notice that Sharlene when speaking to JP ...would NOT look directly at JP. I do believe she still has very strong vibes of LIKE towards him when he is in her presence. It makes her uncomfortable because she can't control it nor does she understand it totally. But she is correct, she's just not the one for JP and his child. It just didn't fit...but I do think she thinks of their relationship often and how much fun they had.

I thought Renee looked lovely and came out smelling like a rose as she always does. Great great girl.

Andi had to be careful...her rant didn't have quite as much effect tonight as last week. There were those who acknowledged that he gave them what she wanted from him. He's just not that into you....it is what it is and I thought it came across tonight a little more clear for the audience.

Juan Pablo...for the most part I thought he scored tonight and to that I say...It's about time! Poor guy...he earned all the positive comments twitter should bring! He paid for them dearly!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by JesseJames24 Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:05 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Good Evening all! I just finished watching! My take away....

CH truly DOES NOT like Juan Pablo. Oh no he doesn't! It's CH job to sort of babysit the lead and steer things in the right direction or sort out what is going wrong and fix it. JP figured out the game pretty quickly and he was having none of that. I don't think he told CH anything he didn't want to making it very difficult for CH to control or manipulate him as he did Dez.   He held his emotions close to his chest...I wish I could have been there to see CH's frustrations with JP the day of FRC. What goes around comes around and I do believe CH got a dose of what he deserved many seasons over! Too funny ...

As far as the women go... did anyone notice that Sharlene when speaking to JP ...would NOT look directly at JP. I do believe she still has very strong  vibes of LIKE towards him when he is in her presence. It makes her uncomfortable because she can't control it nor does she understand it totally. But she is correct, she's just not the one for JP and his child. It just didn't fit...but I do think she thinks of their relationship often and how much fun they had.

I thought Renee looked lovely and came out smelling like a rose as she always does. Great great girl.

Andi had to be careful...her rant didn't have quite as much effect tonight as last week. There were those who acknowledged that he gave them what she wanted from him. He's just not that into you....it is what it is and I thought it came across tonight a little more clear for the audience.

Juan Pablo...for the most part I thought he scored tonight and to that I say...It's about time! Poor guy...he earned all the positive comments twitter should bring! He paid for them dearly!

Couldn't agree with you more. I have NEVER witness CH dislike the lead SO much. Every blog or interview has been anti JP. They are ripping him apart and throwing jabs every chance they get. Here is CH latest interview about FRC....

The ladies of The Bachelor were feisty on Monday's Women Tell All, but not amongst each other. Instead of the usual cattiness, this time around the group banded together to attack Juan Pablo.

From Andi's follow-up of last episode's ending to Kelly's emotional reaction to Juan Pablo's off-camera remarks and a bunch of stuff in between, Juan Pablo certainly took his fair share of heat. But it was also surprising who came to his defense, especially when it came to the almost unanimous claim that all his conversations were superficial.

"I think Andi, Sharleen and Renee had a good point and defended him because they did have a relationship with him," host Chris Harrison tells TVGuide.com. "I hate to say this to the other girls, but he just didn't want to have a relationship with them. There's no nice way to say that."

Keep reading for more of Harrison's take on the episode and what he has to say about next week's big finale. Plus: Should Juan Pablo choose Nikki or Clare? Don't forget to vote in our poll.

It was great to see Sean and Catherine. Does it make it more fun when you have a success story?
Chris Harrison: They were in my dressing room before the show, and we were hanging out, talking about the honeymoon and about real-life stuff. They're just a normal couple so ridiculously in love. It's validating, but more just cool to see these kids in love.

Did your sit-down with Sharleen go like you expected?
Harrison: Exactly; it was confusing. I never expected her to be easy and direct and I still don't understand everything she went through and was feeling other than the fact that if you really break it down, she thought he was hot and loved being with him on a physical level, but wanted nothing to do with him beyond that.

Renee hinted at a relationship [and she's reportedly engaged]. Did you get any more scoop?
Harrison: I didn't get a chance to see her afterwards and find out how serious it was, but I love her and I'm glad she's in a relationship. If anybody was going to have good perspective after the show it's Renee.

Were you surprised that the girls really stood up for Clare and gave her props for doing what she did? Especially since Courtney [Robertson] had the opposite reaction during her Women Tell All.
Harrison: The Courtney and Clare situations were just so different. Courtney did things, it appeared, out of spite to the women, whereas with Clare, right or wrong, she was doing it for her and her relationship. I found it interesting they cared more that he spent so much time with her on the date and then took her to the hot tub during the date and how disrespectful they found that. And also they felt bad for her when they saw how she was treated. I think if it had gone well maybe they'd think differently, but he really blew that and he made her a very sympathetic figure.

Once Juan Pablo took the hot seat, the girls went at him. Did you feel bad for him?
Harrison: No, I didn't feel bad for him at all. He's a big boy and has made his own bed. Juan Pablo can be his own worst enemy. Whether this was a good fit or not or the best decision, I feel like he's fought it. For me, he gets really defensive and short and that's when he says, "OK" or "perfect," whereas normally you'd have a response. He either gets defensive or goes into dad mode and he talks to them like they're his daughter, and says things like, "Don't be sad," and touches their hair.

What did you think of his response when Kelly brought up his remark about gay people?
Harrison: He actually made a really nice remark and I wish he had made that kind of impassioned remark immediately after it happened in the first place. Whether you agree with those views is beside the point, I was just glad he had passion, and you could tell he meant what he was saying whereas there are so many times he's just cruising along and there's no depth.

His go-to phrase lately seems to be, "I'd rather not be appreciated being honest, than be appreciated not being honest." What does that even mean?
Harrison: The point was brought up by Andi when she said, "There's a difference between being an a--hole and being honest." Basically he is saying, "I'd much rather hurt someone and be considered an a--hole than not be fully honest." It's like look, "I'm going to end up hurting them anyway, so why not just be honest right away?" But it's really just making him feel better and doing what he wants and I wish the women had been better about bringing those issues up. I've had this discussion with Juan Pablo -- I've had 1,000 discussions about this -- you'll never permeate his way of thinking. He'll placate you, and you can tell he doesn't care about your point of view. He's set in his ways.

Moving on to the finale, would you have predicted this final two?
Harrison: Yeah definitely. There were five including Sharleen, Andi and Renee I would've predicted. These were definite favorites.

Will we get a full Mesnick?
Harrison: I don't know if we get a full Mesnick; it's not that kind of a finale.

Give us your best tease for the finale.
Harrison: This thing ain't over yet! I can't wait to get to the After the Final Rose special. One thing about this season is I haven't been able to be a big prognosticator of the fans' reactions. There is such a wide variety of feelings, so I just can't wait to get the feel of the room to see if people are happy, disappointed -- I just don't know where it's going to go.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] clap: 

JesseJames24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:32 am

notarose wrote:Isn't it typical to have the lead VoiceOver with clips of each of the final 2?  I watched on online so maybe it was cut.  All I saw was the blooper reel and "journey" clips for Sharleen then Renee ... None for Andi though

i watched the streaming as well...and no narration for both F2, as typical in past seasons. its weird!!... :shocked!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:15 am

this is too funny  :P :giggle: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:52 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Good Evening all! I just finished watching! My take away....

CH truly DOES NOT like Juan Pablo. Oh no he doesn't! It's CH job to sort of babysit the lead and steer things in the right direction or sort out what is going wrong and fix it. JP figured out the game pretty quickly and he was having none of that. I don't think he told CH anything he didn't want to making it very difficult for CH to control or manipulate him as he did Dez.   He held his emotions close to his chest...I wish I could have been there to see CH's frustrations with JP the day of FRC. What goes around comes around and I do believe CH got a dose of what he deserved many seasons over! Too funny ...

As far as the women go... did anyone notice that Sharlene when speaking to JP ...would NOT look directly at JP. I do believe she still has very strong  vibes of LIKE towards him when he is in her presence. It makes her uncomfortable because she can't control it nor does she understand it totally. But she is correct, she's just not the one for JP and his child. It just didn't fit...but I do think she thinks of their relationship often and how much fun they had.

I agree and found it noteworthy that CH did not have a one-on-one sit-down with JuanPa that is typically filmed at a different time but shown at the WTA (I remember clearly, for instance, the one he did with Sean during which the clip was shown of Catherine squeezing herself into the wheel of the ice-bus.)

I also agree that Sharleen was having all kinds of feelings with JuanPa out there.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:07 am

Give us your best tease for the finale.
Harrison: This thing ain't over yet! I can't wait to get to the After the Final Rose special. One thing about this season is I haven't been able to be a big prognosticator of the fans' reactions. There is such a wide variety of feelings, so I just can't wait to get the feel of the room to see if people are happy, disappointed -- I just don't know where it's going to go.

Surprised he used the word disappointing. There is not going to a proposal based on all of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:13 am

julychild wrote:These girls must be on something. They honestly didn't expect him to have a relationship with 19 women, did they?

Totally! Even with Andi, I still don't get what he did wrong, very vague. He's was a bit insensitive, you realized there wasn't a great connection from either side so you left. What's the big whoop. Ayyyyy.

I think it must be TPTB setting the tone. They want him slammed so the girls are given free reign and probably encouraged to do so, especially their next mouthpiece, Andi. Usually I think the girls are told to spout the typical lines of I was falling in love, I'm still heartbroken, he's still a great catch etc. With Juan it's like take as many swings as you want.

Cheers and respect to Sharleen for not towing the company line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:18 am

grace8136 wrote:Give us your best tease for the finale.

Surprised he used the word disappointing. There is not going to a proposal based on all of that.

I would assume that there is an F1 but no proposal and some news at the ATFR.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:13 am

I would understand if Chelsie had pipped up because after all she did reach the F6 and he clearly spent time with her. But she was either silent or edited out.

They allowed girls who left on episode 1 to give their opinion. The show is truly reaching.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:19 am

giggling They don't care about JuanPa or finding love. Their 15mins were cut too short.With him not paying attention to them, they got no airtime and no airtime means no D-list reality celeb status for them.Some of them still moved to LA though even with the 1sec airtime they got.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 10 WTA Discussions

+39
atem
notarose
Linds911
Iluvbachette
mtnlvr55