SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 7 Discussion

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 7 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 7 Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:47 am

snoosnoo wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Really?  I really like Andi. She did surprise me when she was crying on the GD but don't hold it against her. I think she wasn't expecting to react that way. I like her sense of humor, she's pretty, & smart and would love to see her as the Bachelorette. I didn't get Lesley or Emily O so am hoping 3rd time's the charm.

she might have a good sense of humor, and maybe she is smart.  but none of these things are apparent from watching the show.

i agree with the other poster that she comes off as having little confidence.

i'll add that she hasn't been very interesting or entertaining.

I loved her the first couple episodes, but since then meh - that's probably to her edit though. I think mainly because she's had nothing to do, her dates have no conversation where we can learn more about her or see her humour and personality, only kissing and narrating. I still hope she's Bette and will probably be great with some guys she actually clicks with and at dismissing the idiots. They're not making her shine with the footage shown, don't know why.

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 7 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 7 Discussion

Post by JBF Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:56 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
snoosnoo wrote:andi has a pretty serious personality (she is a prosecutor afterall).  but at times reminds me of elaine from seinfeld.

nikki i have a problem with.. she is just mean and not a "good person".  seems fake.  

clare is often confrontational (but doesn't seem to really initiate problems).  seems to have a good heart though.

renee is sweet person.  "motherly" like how she always tried to help people out.
ITA with all.  Yes, Nikki is beautiful but her personality leaves one wanting better.  I do agree about Clare.

I do like Nikki though. Even though I think Juan is more "gobsmacked" with Clare (my choice for F1), Nikki cracks me up with some of her "negative" commentary. She's probably not that mean. At least with Nikki/Andi/Renee, Juan acts more like Sean Lowe behaving "normal" as a Bachelor with multiple ladies.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:37 am

snoosnoo wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Really?  I really like Andi. She did surprise me when she was crying on the GD but don't hold it against her. I think she wasn't expecting to react that way. I like her sense of humor, she's pretty, & smart and would love to see her as the Bachelorette. I didn't get Lesley or Emily O so am hoping 3rd time's the charm.

she might have a good sense of humor, and maybe she is smart.  but none of these things are apparent from watching the show.

i agree with the other poster that she comes off as having little confidence.

i'll add that she hasn't been very interesting or entertaining.

Weren't most saying the same thing when we were talking about Sean being TB? I LOVED his season and personally felt like I was watching the love story unfold between Sean and Catherine from the start.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:40 am

I disagree with all the Nikki bashing. I don't think she is mean although I didn't like the comment she made about Clare's family. I think that she is intelligent, pretty and snarky. She doesn't seem real comfortable with the whole Bachelor process but who in there right mind would be totally comfortable. She sticks up for herself and her friend Andi, I don't see anything wrong with that.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:10 pm

JBF wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
snoosnoo wrote:andi has a pretty serious personality (she is a prosecutor afterall).  but at times reminds me of elaine from seinfeld.

nikki i have a problem with.. she is just mean and not a "good person".  seems fake.  

clare is often confrontational (but doesn't seem to really initiate problems).  seems to have a good heart though.

renee is sweet person.  "motherly" like how she always tried to help people out.
ITA with all.  Yes, Nikki is beautiful but her personality leaves one wanting better.  I do agree about Clare.

I do like Nikki though. Even though I think Juan is more "gobsmacked" with Clare (my choice for F1), Nikki cracks me up with some of her "negative" commentary. She's probably not that mean. At least with Nikki/Andi/Renee, Juan acts more like Sean Lowe behaving "normal" as a Bachelor with multiple ladies.

geee..i just watched the Episode 4.and i can honestly think that he is a `hypocrite`.JMO. He promised himself to not kissing anyone that day, yet she kissed Clare --`unintentionally` as per his PI  Rolling Eyes --when she rejected Lauren who was begging for a kiss. How he use his daughter as an excuse is making me sick. I guess ITA with you that he is `gobsmacked` with Clare after their first date. In short, (for lack of a better words) they have an instant, powerful chemistry that hard to deny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 7 Discussion

+18
SafronSahara
eliza3
Maggenzm
clueless
MVMom39forever