SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 7 Discussion

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 7 Discussion Empty *No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 7 Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:11 pm

Looking forward to seeing how the clash between Clare and Nikki plays out.  High clap 

Enjoy the show everyone!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 7 Discussion Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 7 Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:00 pm

Woohoo!

I wish that Sharleen would just decide if she's staying or going. I was a little hesitant in how the date with Nikki and meeting the family would go. I actually thought it turned out very sweet. What does everyone else think?

Last edited by LibbyBell on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 7 Discussion Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 7 Discussion

Post by DMBFan Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:38 pm

Ex-wife looked pissed at first!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:42 pm

DMBFan wrote:Ex-wife looked pissed at first!

Agree DMB! what did you think of the rest of the family's reaction?

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:58 pm

Didn't notice them, was mostly watching for the ex's reaction.

DMBFan

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:05 pm

Well--- I thought Sharleen's leaving was more heartfelt than I thought it would be and I thought Juan Pablo was very patient and tender with how he responded.

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:15 pm

It was, I thought he was taking it too well until he cried in the ITM.

DMBFan

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:26 pm

Bringing this over from the Screencap thread since it is about tonight's episode:
LibbyBell wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
DMBFan wrote:Okay, he's not invested in Sharleen either after that goodbye...

DMB, did you have the impression that Juan Pablo implied that she would have left after hometowns?

DMBFan wrote:I did, now I posted that before his ITM so I was surprised by his tears.
Interesting..., I'm watching with someone who is new to the show and after Juan Pablo's ITM (even with the tears) said...he just admitted she was only going to be here one more round. I thought it was interesting and will definitely need to go back later to catch a second time around.

ETA: Just watched the fight between Clare and Nikki. Honestly, I thought they both came out on the wrong side.... Suspect

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:34 pm

Wow - Clare is really crazy. I wanted to see it for myself and gosh is she coo-coo.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:37 pm

After watching tonight, I think ya'll are all right. Nikki is a Bitch with a capital B and Claire is a little coo-coo.
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:Wow - Clare is really crazy. I wanted to see it for myself and gosh is she coo-coo.
LOL, here I was thinking that Nikki looked the worst in that one. Clare was trying to be nice downstairs and Nikki had an attitude.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:Wow - Clare is really crazy. I wanted to see it for myself and gosh is she coo-coo.

Yes there is definitely something wrong with her.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 7 Discussion

+18
SafronSahara
eliza3
Maggenzm
clueless
MVMom39forever