SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 7 Discussion

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 7 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 7 Discussion

Post by SafronSahara Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:54 pm

:yes: Bring on the men! At this point that is only thing that is exciting about the Bachelor/ette franchise. This season is a doozy. Nikki's attitude is offputting and Juan Pablo is just as dissapointing as I thought he'd be as the lead.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 7 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 7 Discussion

Post by julychild Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:02 pm

nd4reality wrote:Neither Andi nor Renee have shown that they have been a beacon of goodness either actually.

I will watch the next Bachelorette season for the hot guys but not the lead  - none of these ladies are really all that.

Goodness ND, I can't begin to tell you how "let down" I am in the edit Andi has gotten so far. I had soooo much hope of really liking her but I just don't get how she is coming off to me. She is probably likable enough in real life but the show Andi just seem kind of cunning and lacking in self confidence that I am no longer raving about seeing her as the next Bachelorette. Renee, bless her heart, is too much of a mom type that I can't picture her as a sexy lead whom 25 men would want to fight for. I can see offers pouring in for her from some hopefully nice single dads out there.

Right now, I'm hoping Andi pulls a Leslie, i.e, finding someone on her own before she can sign the contract, and someone else is the Bachelorette. I just don't know who else can fit the bill, at this point.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:37 pm

julychild wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Neither Andi nor Renee have shown that they have been a beacon of goodness either actually.

I will watch the next Bachelorette season for the hot guys but not the lead  - none of these ladies are really all that.

Goodness ND, I can't begin to tell you how "let down" I am in the edit Andi has gotten so far. I had soooo much hope of really liking her but I just don't get how she is coming off to me. She is probably likable enough in real life but the show Andi just seem kind of cunning and lacking in self confidence that I am no longer raving about seeing her as the next Bachelorette. Renee, bless her heart, is too much of a mom type that I can't picture her as a sexy lead whom 25 men would want to fight for. I can see offers pouring in for her from some hopefully nice single dads out there.

Right now, I'm hoping Andi pulls a Leslie, i.e, finding someone on her own before she can sign the contract, and someone else is the Bachelorette. I just don't know who else can fit the bill, at this point.
 word 
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:38 pm

julychild wrote:

I agree about Renee but am not giving up hope for Andi for Bachelorette if she is not F1! My second choices would be Chelsea or dancing Kat. The guys would go bonkers for Nikki if she is not F1 but not sure if she's got the right personality to carry show. Or bring back Lesley (Cat's BFF) or another fan favorite.

But let's not pass too harsh of a judgment on the women this season. ABC needs to give these poor ladies some newspapers, magazines, movies and smart phones(!!) A bunch of women sitting around doing nothing but dissecting their relationship - with the same guy no less - would drive even the sanest gal nuts, b*tchy or both. It's like watching a bunch of caged animals pace and slowly but surely go crazy.

I am so ready to bring on the MEN! They are just not as prone to discuss and dissect their relationships to the nth degree so they stay saner, which makes the season so much more fun. I am ready for another Des&Chris or Ashley&JP season! Love both those yummy guys.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:30 pm

This was not addressed in any of the blogs or on twitter. Do you think that Nikki told the others about meeting the family?

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:12 pm

eversotrue wrote:Exactly. Clare and Nikki both have issues and need to pull the stick out their a**. They BOTH think they have "peed" on Juan Pablo. Clare with her "I deserve something amazing" and her "We got through this" and Nikki with her "MY boyfriend" and "Obviously im gonna get a rose attitude". Ughhh. Very unappealing. I hope that nobody ends up with anybody this season. Let them all go their seperate ways.
Yea, Nikki too was "claiming" him last night with the my boyfriend comments and the over confidence that he is now hers. I wonder what will happen. Will Nikki be F1, or Clare. To me it is obvious that there aren't good times ahead for Juan and Andi with those comments in the preview last night. I am wondering if they are "switching places" meaning Nikki was showing doubt before the Miami date and Clare was showing her thoughts that he's hers. Wonder if that will do a turnabouts for both of them and how that will sway Juan, if at all.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:13 pm

Can I ask why you feel that way. Meaning, what part of each of them are not good?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by snoosnoo Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:59 pm

andi has a pretty serious personality (she is a prosecutor afterall).  but at times reminds me of elaine from seinfeld.

nikki i have a problem with.. she is just mean and not a "good person".  seems fake.  

clare is often confrontational (but doesn't seem to really initiate problems).  seems to have a good heart though.

renee is sweet person.  "motherly" like how she always tried to help people out.

snoosnoo

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:30 pm

nd4reality wrote:
julychild wrote:

word 

Really?  I really like Andi. She did surprise me when she was crying on the GD but don't hold it against her. I think she wasn't expecting to react that way. I like her sense of humor, she's pretty, & smart and would love to see her as the Bachelorette. I didn't get Lesley or Emily O so am hoping 3rd time's the charm.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by snoosnoo Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:31 am

albean99 wrote:
Really?  I really like Andi. She did surprise me when she was crying on the GD but don't hold it against her. I think she wasn't expecting to react that way. I like her sense of humor, she's pretty, & smart and would love to see her as the Bachelorette. I didn't get Lesley or Emily O so am hoping 3rd time's the charm.

she might have a good sense of humor, and maybe she is smart. but none of these things are apparent from watching the show.

i agree with the other poster that she comes off as having little confidence.

i'll add that she hasn't been very interesting or entertaining.

snoosnoo

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:34 am

albean99 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
julychild wrote:

word 

I think the probability is pretty high so you may be in luck  Hugesmile .

nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:49 am

snoosnoo wrote:andi has a pretty serious personality (she is a prosecutor afterall).  but at times reminds me of elaine from seinfeld.

nikki i have a problem with.. she is just mean and not a "good person".  seems fake.  

clare is often confrontational (but doesn't seem to really initiate problems).  seems to have a good heart though.

renee is sweet person.  "motherly" like how she always tried to help people out.
ITA with all. Yes, Nikki is beautiful but her personality leaves one wanting better. I do agree about Clare.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 7 Discussion

+18
SafronSahara
eliza3
Maggenzm
clueless
MVMom39forever