SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2

Page 63 of 63 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 61, 62, 63

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:52 pm

lexforlife wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
Mirzam wrote:^^^^^ Litta, you did an excellent comparison: I am absolutely convinced that the girl in the yellow shorts is Clare. But that doesn't mean that Nikki didn't get a LCD, it just means we haven't been shown any evidence of Nikki's LCD. We can speculate that her FD is rudely interrupted by her BFF Andi, and the both flip off JP and walk out hand in hand, but that is all it is, wild speculation.

Mirzam, I agree to the bolded...we don't know if Nikki did or didn't. That said, I'm going "all in" on the previews tell the story...and if I'm wrong, I'm wrong...thank god I haven't bet the house! I'll join julychild's chorus singing, "obladi, oblada..."

It's all good...

From the previews it appears that Andi confronts Juan Pablo on the day of the F3 RC. It looks like he is wearing a yellow shirt when she is talking to him, and that he is wearing the same yellow shirt at the RC also. This suggest to me that there is no FD interruption. Just saying.

I tend to agree with you. I kind of saw it that way after yesterday's FB preview. To me that point is somewhat irrelevant, whether Andi does or doesn't. What is key is that Nikki is upset a couple of times on the island and we have no LCD caps. So, the story being told is not good for Nikki, but maybe we'll have a shocker ending and I'll be eating  :eatingcrow: again. Btw, it was tasty the other day.  :gotcha:
When did you eat this crow and where was I?You know I've told you before and like many have said, you've done such a great job this season just like with RFL bestbud! 
Yes Litta, you have done a fantastic job with the sc's and analysis!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:57 pm

grace8136 wrote:whew! You guys have been busy! I got side tracked watching the new season of House of Cards. If anyone watched episode 1, PM me please. What a shocker!

I want to re-post this:

The three remaining bachelorettes join Juan Pablo on a trip to St. Lucia. One-on-one dates include an excursion on a luxury yacht, a visit to Latille Falls and a horseback riding adventure. Meanwhile, a contender pays a surprise visit, leading to an explosive situation.

I don't believe Clare or Andi interrupt Nikki's date. I think Clare makes a surprise visit to JP to warn him about Nikki and it goes badly thus her line.. "I just thought..." which I believe will be followed by "you should know" She is back peddling there.

Litta, I think the screen can travel to Miami for those PIs, but you had a point with Nikki's roots. I'll be looking at her roots tonight. Can you pull up the PIs that evertrue mentioned where Claire looks fuller in the white sweater please? I'm still on the Nikki bus, so it looks like one of us will be eating crow. I'm a bit nervous about a couple of PIs, but not the missing LCD caps. I think we may have an LCD cap for Nikki. In the hotel room with the white dress. If not that, the red and white boat. Still think Elan was on it, so not a flyover.

Why is Clare at the WTA??! I thought CH told us the F2.
Don't think Clare was at the WTA, just in the vicinity as was Juan, maybe a safehouse visit?? Then afterwards some time with the girls??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:58 pm

Please use the new SC thread - # 3.

Not being mods - we are unable to close these old threads. TIA !
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:02 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mirzam wrote:^^^^^ Litta, you did an excellent comparison: I am absolutely convinced that the girl in the yellow shorts is Clare. But that doesn't mean that Nikki didn't get a LCD, it just means we haven't been shown any evidence of Nikki's LCD. We can speculate that her FD is rudely interrupted by her BFF Andi, and the both flip off JP and walk out hand in hand, but that is all it is, wild speculation.

Not so wild.  Just like last season with Brooks, we had no SC's of him there at LCD.  This season, we have no sc's of Nikki there at LCD.  We do have the date descriptions, do have the preview info and do have an insight as to the vocals on that preview video.  NONE of that is wild conjecture or info.  IT is all there.
So you think the pic of Nikki in the white dress on the couch crying is part of the FD? I'm still not sold on the pic of yacht and kissing not being Nikki on her LCD. That hair is just too much like Nikki...roots and al(height)l. I will give on the LCD with Clare...that's her in the yellow shorts that I thought was Nikki. I'm just not sure that those screencaps of Clare and JP talking and jumping from boat and the kissing photos go together and are the same girl.
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:33 pm

Mirzam wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

Reading Juan Pablo's blog made me think Nikki is possible F1 too. However, if i watched the episodes, his chemistry with Claire is undeniable starting from their 1 on 1. With Nikki, i saw a progression with their interactions from getting to know to a growing attraction. I have my favorites and was happy when Des ended with Chris. This season i like Andi and Nikki.

I think they have shown deeper conversations between Nikki and Juan Pablo than with Clare. In Korea, JP asked Nikki how she felt about Camila, and Nikki replied that she had thought about it and wouldn't have come is she wasn't ready to accept a step daughter (paraphrasing). JP is also interested in her work, and then we have Nikki's question during the Miami date about how she would fit in with his family, and JP's reply about just being herself and she will fit in (again paraphrasing).

I don't remember any of those kinds of conversations with Clare, there was the VO during their 1 on 1 in LA saying he could see himself with Clare having a good life with Camila. Other than that, his comments seem to be how hot Clare is. For example, "She is sexy. She is hot. I'm helpless. I don't know what to do".

Not that he hasn't said Nikki is hot and sexy too. From epi 3 he says: "You have something that I like." "I like your vibe". "You are sexy." "I like your tattoo". And on the doggy date, he said in a VO over a shot of Nikki, "She's cute and sexy too."

Clare and JP have talked together of what life would be with Camilla. They have talked about Camilla on different occasions now, and it isn't only Nikki and JP talking about her. According to his customs, I don't regard the fact that Nikki met Camilla for a very few minutes as meaning something important. According to JP and Harrison, it is part of JP's custom to have a friend meet his family early in the process.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:37 pm

Litta123 wrote:I think I can make a compelling case that this sailboat cap could also be Clare's LCD. I've posted some of this before, but I'm trying to bring everyone up to speed.

There is an airport in the background of the sailboat cap:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When you look at a map of the St. Lucia, you see it is most likely taken around the southern tip. That's where the international airport is. Across from the airport are a couple of island nature sanctuaries.

In the approach shots to Clare's date in the promos, we see it is an isolated location.

And now we have these caps from the recent previews.

I believe this is where Clare's date takes place. These pictures are from the sanctuary's FB page. Sorry, I don't remember the name of the sanctuary, but you can look it up on google.

How does one get out to those little islands? By boat, typically. I read accounts on TripAdvisor of people who did just that to get out there. So, could the sailboat be the means to get Juan and Clare to those little islands? I think that shot could represent that. The sailboat is not the date, but the transportation to the date. It continues to go along with my premise that the preview tells the story.

Am I right?  no idea
I think you are right Litta. The boat would be the way to do it and it also goes with the theme that the preview tells the story. If there aren't LCD activities for Nikki as with Brooks last season, then likely Nikki isn't there then.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Mirzam wrote:These are shot from the sky, helicopter? So could that not have been their mode of transport?

The yacht could be generally filler, scene-setting footage. We can't really relate it to the date.
But I think it can be. When you look at the season preview, it tells the story of the season if you were to look for it. This season, just like last, there are no LCD's for Nikki or were for Brooks, therefore, one could say that Nikki just isn't there.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:41 pm

Just curious, how is everyone so positive that it is Clare and not Nikki with the yellow shorts on?
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:18 pm

deeliciouz wrote:
Jeepers wrote:PLEASE do not post here .. Please post on the new screen cap discussion thread #3

Hope this helps :)

Also, here's the link to the new thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See you guys there. :)

bump
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:17 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Either the sail boat is a filler or it could be the missing LCD...I agree that Clare and JP probably took a Helicopter ..JMO.

Please don't say Helicopter Hotmomma! Chris and Des took an helicopter, JP and Ashley took an helicopter, JP and Chris were F1s, therefore Clare=F1, right?
Remember. Chris and DEs took the Yatch and kissing on top of the rocks, JuanP and Clare took a Yatch and kissing on top of the rocks. All this begin to sound like Clare F1 even though I think it Nikki. Also, JP and Clare hometown reminded me so much of Chris and Des, in that they lookedthe most comfortable with each other as though they belong together, I don't know, I used to be a Chelsia fan, then a Nikki fan, but, now after HTD, I am really leaning toward Clare, she seamed to have grown a lot. So, we shall see!!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:15 pm

I love Clare. She is the best fit for him and the only one that when she says she loves JP I believe her. Besides her Mom can speak Spanish to JP and he needs to be in a family that can speak Spanish. giggling 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 63 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 61, 62, 63

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2

+39
albean99
Isabel123
jjinkc
mbatts
docnash14