SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2

Page 62 of 63 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:14 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Okay, now that I have seen the close up screen caps, I think it is Clare's LCD. I thought the SC where you can see the back of the girl (kissing)  looked just like Nikki's hair. There goes my possible theory as to why Clare was at WTA attending the functions with the girls.

ETA: Thanks Litta!

mp, if i can remember correctly, you were with us weighing in the Chris-handling-rose gate back then in Chrisville  giggling 

i mean, onlookers and folks were convinced there was no way he is the F1, it was a sign of him being the next lead.  :headbanging 

After last season, will we ever buy TPTB wonky tricks again? I know i wont, ..but thats just me  :halo: 
No, I knew or felt VERY strongly Chris was her F1. The blogs are always a strong indication of where the lead is at and this season is no different. For me, it's Nikki or no one. Even his blog indicates Nikki to me. He's been all about Nikki since their first 1-1. I just can't see Clare as his F1 unless Nikki backs away voluntarily. I do know she has concerns about why Andi left. We shall see!

Reading Juan Pablo's blog made me think Nikki is possible F1 too. However, if i watched the episodes, his chemistry with Claire is undeniable starting from their 1 on 1. With Nikki, i saw a progression with their interactions from getting to know to a growing attraction. I have my favorites and was happy when Des ended with Chris. This season i like Andi and Nikki.

The way he talks about Nikki is a big clue too, especially after their 1on1 at Marlins Stadium. "Today was a great day with Nikki." "I feel happy because she tried everything." "It just makes me happy." "If she is enjoying, I am enjoying." " I feel that I can talk." I feel like I can hang out." I feel like I can hold her hand." "I feel easy." "I feel comfortable." "I just feel it."
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2

Post by Hotmomma Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:15 pm

Either the sail boat is a filler or it could be the missing LCD...I agree that Clare and JP probably took a Helicopter ..JMO.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:19 pm

Thanks litta! I'm looking more forward to seeing that red and white boat than anything all season. giggling I see a tuft of dark hair with the pilgrim hat. Wouldn't it be hilarious if Andi was the F1?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:27 pm

quietpal wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

Reading Juan Pablo's blog made me think Nikki is possible F1 too. However, if i watched the episodes, his chemistry with Claire is undeniable starting from their 1 on 1. With Nikki, i saw a progression with their interactions from getting to know to a growing attraction. I have my favorites and was happy when Des ended with Chris. This season i like Andi and Nikki.

I think they have shown deeper conversations between Nikki and Juan Pablo than with Clare. In Korea, JP asked Nikki how she felt about Camila, and Nikki replied that she had thought about it and wouldn't have come is she wasn't ready to accept a step daughter (paraphrasing). JP is also interested in her work, and then we have Nikki's question during the Miami date about how she would fit in with his family, and JP's reply about just being herself and she will fit in (again paraphrasing).

I don't remember any of those kinds of conversations with Clare, there was the VO during their 1 on 1 in LA saying he could see himself with Clare having a good life with Camila. Other than that, his comments seem to be how hot Clare is. For example, "She is sexy. She is hot. I'm helpless. I don't know what to do".

Not that he hasn't said Nikki is hot and sexy too. From epi 3 he says: "You have something that I like." "I like your vibe". "You are sexy." "I like your tattoo". And on the doggy date, he said in a VO over a shot of Nikki, "She's cute and sexy too."

I agree! There also seems to be an ease when he's around her. On his Miami date in the PI he said he feels comfortable and easy. He also said in his blog that the reason he chose her to meet his family was because she was making him feel more and more comfortable.

y'all might be right. But that doesnt necessarily means JP and Clare haven't involved in deep conversations either. Too many filming hours left on editing floor. They need to smokescreen the F1 anyway, even in the name of the "hot chemistry".  After D+H published, we all know that actually Chres thoughtful plan to settle together in Seattle, was never make it on-screen, pre FD. Im sure a lot of example of the lead and F1's important convos being cut off on the edit floor---but revealed later --can be added. e.g. Ash assurance and ILY to JP, Aliberto talk to settle down in San Diego, etc. Somehow, this season reminds me of them a bit, "you are too hot for me..."...'oh..you are cute.." and then the hot kisses giggling aka physical all the way. OTOH the hubby material, Chris L, was successfully booted off at LCD. SOmehow I get a feeling they also will repeat this "practice" of edit toward F1 and F2 for this season

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:30 pm

notarose wrote:Hi from a new member.
About Renee: in a season preview from insidetv.ew on Jan 3 Renee & JP are laughing on his Miami hotel balcony at night.  He is wearing the blue hoodie from Sharleen's visit.  The blurred city lights in the background identify the location.  Any guesses as to why this was in the season preview?
The whole drunk scene scenario: maybe you've already discussed this but just in case. Yes, Nikki does a lot of VoiceOver here but to me what stood out was Victoria staggering over to where JP & N were lounging in the shadows, they briefly comment on her appearance then continue with their conversation about his brother.  It reminded me of 2 people watching tv.

Are we sure that is not LA after the dog photo shoot? I do think you may be correct though. We did have the sitdown between Sharleen and Renee before she decided to leave, so it is quite possible Renee also visited Juan that same night. She is a little like our season's "mole" feeding Juan information he needs at times.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also interesting about this promo...

The Sailboat is shown over "we're on the right path"... going to the island...

Boy! Nikki is buried in this footage even more than the others.

Yeah... Victoria didn't quite interrupt Nikki's alone time with Juan... and both just commented as if watching TV. Hmmm... you reminded me of a couple things, but I am holding off here. Ugh! Tuesday can't come fast enough.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:51 pm

One final post and then I'm taking a break for this afternoon. I see that this thread is now up to 53 pages and the edit thread is at 57. Should we be concerned about this? It seems in the past that threads are closed around this point.

Since people are anticipating the board heating up with back-to-back episodes, should we make new threads in preparation? I've never done it and I don't want to screw it up. I'll leave it up to those who know how. Just thought I'd throw it out there before things explode tonight.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:08 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:Roses-- how do we know she does MTP?

Look at the video below, you will see very early in the video, Nikki and JP in KC, and another shot of them going into Nikki's parents home.

The hometown scene with Clare reminds me of Catherine's hometown scene with her sisters.  It's really hard to tell who will be F1. giggling 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:13 pm

Litta123 wrote:One final post and then I'm taking a break for this afternoon. I see that this thread is now up to 53 pages and the edit thread is at 57. Should we be concerned about this? It seems in the past that threads are closed around this point.

Since people are anticipating the board heating up with back-to-back episodes, should we make new threads in preparation? I've never done it and I don't want to screw it up. I'll leave it up to those who know how. Just thought I'd throw it out there before things explode tonight.

I am good with starting a new SC thread and Edit thread. Unfortunately I have no clue how to close them so we'll have to trust that folks will start posting in the new threads.

I will also create a HTD and FDs thread. 1 thread or 2 ???????
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:20 pm

^^ We can't close them. Only our MIA mods can. Cut and paste the link to the new thread as the last post here and hope people move over to the new thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:22 pm

PLEASE do not post here .. Please post on the new screen cap discussion thread #3

Hope this helps :)

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:49 pm

Jeepers wrote:PLEASE do not post here .. Please post on the new screen cap discussion thread #3

Hope this helps :)

Also, here's the link to the new thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See you guys there. :)

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:47 pm

Mirzam wrote:^^^^^ Litta, you did an excellent comparison: I am absolutely convinced that the girl in the yellow shorts is Clare. But that doesn't mean that Nikki didn't get a LCD, it just means we haven't been shown any evidence of Nikki's LCD. We can speculate that her FD is rudely interrupted by her BFF Andi, and the both flip off JP and walk out hand in hand, but that is all it is, wild speculation.

Not so wild. Just like last season with Brooks, we had no SC's of him there at LCD. This season, we have no sc's of Nikki there at LCD. We do have the date descriptions, do have the preview info and do have an insight as to the vocals on that preview video. NONE of that is wild conjecture or info. IT is all there.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 63 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2

+39
albean99
Isabel123
jjinkc
mbatts
docnash14